JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let me start with a little background info of myself

All my life I was a skinny kid, never played any sports or was atheletic, I had ashtma and used it as an excuse. When I was 19 I moved out of my parents house and to a bigger city in a apartment on my own. Lived there for about a year and a half and surrived off of takeout. My apartment building was actually across from a little corner mart store that had really good food for real cheap and I chinese place on the corner so I basically lived off chinese food, cheesesteaks, sodas, chips, big greasy bugers, fries, etc.. you get the idea. I thought nothing of it until I moved back home. When I moved back I weighed about 235 (gross for 5'9") no muscle juss pure trans fat everywhere. Well naturally I seen everyone who I havent seen in over a year and the commets/jokes came too. I couldn't believe how much I let myself go and how I was completely oblivious to it all. So from there I got another apartment with my girlfriend and tried to make an atttempt in a somewhat controlled diet. I had alot more homecooked meals so that was a plus but it was still a shitty diet. Some how I managed to loose a couple pounds then I started looking into gyms and reading books on workouts. By this time I was 228 and 21.5 years old. I joined a gym and pretty much pretended to work out over the next 6 months then at around 22 I decided to completely change my diet to no fast food no soda and try and get more solid workouts even though I wasn't pushing myself nearly as hard. The only thing I had going for me was my cardio, I would run almost everyday. Now this continued for the next year off and on with more offs then on. At one point I was down to 200 and then would gain it all back but at no point really do I remember feeling significtly stronger.

Well here I am now at 24, for the past 6 months I have been working on diet and the past 2 months been back in the gym and startes various sports. I started at 225 and am down to 210, I think I have a waaay better understanding of dieting thanks to reading some books by scivation and am currently following a diet and workout plan to try and get back down to 200. My ultimate goal is 185 with a low BF%, so mostly 185 with muscles not 185 skinny. I am going to finish this 6 week workout I am doing and then tighten up my diet even more and do a 12wk program I have been reading about. Before the 12 wk program starts I would hope to be at 200 and get my BF significently down. During the 12wk program I plan on using a fat burning stack that I have heard nothing but good things about, Leviathan Reloaded/DCP stack.

Now after these 12 weeks I would hope to be a lot leaner and then plan on trying to bulk up with maybe a pro hormone, although I might try natural first and see how it turns out. Anyway the point to all this babble is I want to know any and all advice for what PH would be the best to start out with, something mild. A found of mine takes hemadrol and thats how I found out about this whole PH world, I have been reading logs and asking question and more reading and think I have a pretty good grip on things just want to see if I can get some advice, there is just sooo many different ones out there and really want input on where to start and from these suggestions hope to look them up individually and see if I can find pros and cons on them.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
havoc and hdrol are good begginer designer steroids. personally i would try a natural bulk after u diet down because u seem to have no trouble adding weight.....just eat clean and it will be muscle this time instead of fat

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
I feel like I'm stalking nos tonight, haha.

You're in a great situation. At 200 pounds and 5'9, you're still at a range where you body wants to lose the extra weight. If you hit the weights and eat a hypocaloric diet, you should have an smooth time getting down to 185. Use a BMR calculator and make sure you're eating 300-400 calories below maintenance.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good job on finally getting things down Judo. Also if you stick to it and go balls to the wall you can get down to where you want to be for sure. I agree with the above that trying to lean bulk naturally with non-hormonal supps should be your first try. I know its hard to wait when you hear such good things but PH/PS/AAS are best when you have done all you can naturally and genetically, then this things shine and take you to the next level.

My recommnedations on safest are:

Halodrol (H-drol)
Epistane/Havoc
Dermacrine

But read read and when you think you know everything read some more. I read about things for 3 years before trying my first PH and another 2 before using others and I still didnt know it all. Good luck!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for all the good adive.. yea I prolly will try and go natural first just to see where my potential is at and it does make sense that I dont have a problem gainin weight its just my dedication and commitment I have a problem with.

Just a question though.. hdrol is halodrol right? and hemodrol is a clone of halodrol correct?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Just a question though.. hdrol is halodrol right? and hemodrol is a clone of halodrol correct?

hdrol by CEL and hemodrol by EST are both clones of halodrol.

hdrol is definitely the best bang for ur buck and CEL is one of the most trusted companies around

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I noticed on bodybuilding.com they try and market hemodrol with propadrol, is this effective? or stick with hdrol from CEL

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You should lift naturally for YEARS before you use steroids

And i think everyone here wants to know exactly what your diet is on a typical day, as well as exactly how you're training because you post really isn't specific at all.

A 12 week program doesn't mean much to me, no program is as good as doing something specifically tuned to your body and only you can figure that out, with time.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established