Dbol Only... Really that bad?

XDriftKingsX

Awards
Ive heard really mixed reviews on this...

Some say its amazing for strenght and size and you keep about half of your gains with a good PCT(clomid,nolva,torem,ect.)

Others say its practically a waste because everything you gain you loose with the first 2 weeks off.

What would gains be like? Ive read 3-4lbs per week?!(obviously diet dependant and some water)
Cycle is 4-6 weeks dosage 20-30mg right?
And the Best PCT would be a SERM as ive heard its total shut down. But which one?

Thanks for any help!
And yes i have done my research. Im just...1. intrested and 2. double checking some of the info i already have!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It is so dependent on the person, diet training etc. you can't just say "you will keep 50%" or "you will keep 75%" that's all bullshit.

You can give it a try but the basic relationship is that less time on cycle = harder to keep gains.

If i were to do dbol only, hypothetically, i would probably do something like 40mg for 6 weeks.

XDriftKingsX

Awards
It is so dependent on the person, diet training etc. you can't just say "you will keep 50%" or "you will keep 75%" that's all bullshit.

You can give it a try but the basic relationship is that less time on cycle = harder to keep gains.

If i were to do dbol only, hypothetically, i would probably do something like 40mg for 6 weeks.
I understand about varying from person to person i was moderately look for general consensus through personal experiences (ex. i gained 25lbs and kept 9 and someone else says they gained 25 and kept 12) ill just take the median ha

Also i read after 30mg is where people start to see the harsh sides this compound can bring.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I understand about varying from person to person i was moderately look for general consensus!

Also i read after 30mg is where people start to see the harsh sides this compound can bring.

if u call strength, size and sense of well-being "harsh"....then yes.

what sides have u heard?

XDriftKingsX

Awards
if u call strength, size and sense of well-being "harsh"....then yes.

what sides have u heard?
Intresting indeed... Maybe i have been caught up in "forum vomit"

I was told Heavy bloating/gyno were common on higher doses.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
30 mg is NOT a high dose with Dbol maybe i shouldn't be talking bc i haven't used it but i have read a lot

20-30 is a good lower end dose
40 is a solid dose that i would use
50-60 is a high dose

i've seen people run it 100mg ed...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I was told Heavy bloating/gyno were common on higher doses.

just like everything in the world of AAS, this is user dependent.

i didnt bloat off 25-30mg ed nor did i have gyno problems. to othes this might make them hold 10lbs of water and cause gyno

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gixxer with the hardcore dose! haha

Seriously I wouldn't do Dbol solo personally. Its a strong oral and does work. Most use it within a stack of injectables where it really shines. There are a some really good oral PH/PS on the market that way that are legal and will give you really good gains. If your not willing to go all the way to the dark side (Inj) stick with the Grey :) IMO its dangerous out there these days and getting popped for some Dbol would be sad...

XDriftKingsX

Awards
Gixxer with the hardcore dose! haha

Seriously I wouldn't do Dbol solo personally. Its a strong oral and does work. Most use it within a stack of injectables where it really shines. There are a some really good oral PH/PS on the market that way that are legal and will give you really good gains. If your not willing to go all the way to the dark side (Inj) stick with the Grey :) IMO its dangerous out there these days and getting popped for some Dbol would be sad...
Hmmm.... So whats better in personal opinion.. Phera Vs. Dbol?
Pro to Con ratio.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
I commented on the last Dbol thread last week. My last Dbol cycle i ran Dbol, the highest being @ 50mg (second DBOL cyle at time) and kept most of my gains til i started my cut that following summer. I also know a few people i work out with that ran Dbol that had steller PCT/diets and keep much of their gains as well. I dont know what to say about people who lose half their gains, except for their diets must suck, PCT sucks, or they just didnt respond well. I heard the "lose half the gains" nonsense from plenty of people and many of those same people didnt have good PCTs, and/or diets.

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
you can pput on size with just d-bol but i found you loose your libido in the first week, the other side of the coin is if you are going to do d-bol why not do test p, for a short cycle you will have more gains less bloat and a hard on like superman

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm.... So whats better in personal opinion.. Phera Vs. Dbol?
Pro to Con ratio.
I've seen others rate Phera higher in this comparison. Less sides, less bloat, easier to maintain gains.

XDriftKingsX

Awards
I've seen others rate Phera higher in this comparison. Less sides, less bloat, easier to maintain gains.
Alright sounds like fun actually!
Maybe ill run Dbol for my next go... not awhile as i currently am on cycle!

Whats a typical PCT for this look like? Is it hard to recover from?

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you can find the real stuff, (not methyl test a cheap substitute) this stuff is out of this world man! I think u would be happier if you stack it with some test e. If your diet is right, and pct u will keep most of it. One of the best cycles ever IMO, and the best compound I have tried hands down.

XDriftKingsX

Awards
If you can find the real stuff, (not methyl test a cheap substitute) this stuff is out of this world man! I think u would be happier if you stack it with some test e. If your diet is right, and pct u will keep most of it. One of the best cycles ever IMO, and the best compound I have tried hands down.
Id rather run it solo first <personal choice! and i have absolutely no problem pinning ive givven prescription blood thinners for my friend twice a day for 4 weeks before!

What would PCT for Solo D-bol run of 30/30/30/30/30/30 look like?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Id rather run it solo first <personal choice! and i have absolutely no problem pinning ive givven prescription blood thinners for my friend twice a day for 4 weeks before!

What would PCT for Solo D-bol run of 30/30/30/30/30/30 look like?
Nolva 40/20/20/20...and maybe an extra week @ 20

XDriftKingsX

Awards
Nolva 40/20/20/20...and maybe an extra week @ 20
Thanks! But after reading all the logs and posts on Dbol ill just wait untill march or april and run it as a kick start to 12 week 500mg per week cycle of Test E!

Instead though im gonna do M1,4ADD (after some logs come out that its legit) and Trenadrol in the mean time!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! But after reading all the logs and posts on Dbol ill just wait untill march or april and run it as a kick start to 12 week 500mg per week cycle of Test E!
good plan!

Instead though im gonna do M1,4ADD (after some logs come out that its legit) and Trenadrol in the mean time!
make sure u run proper PCTs and take adequate time off in between

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
!
Excellent plan. You may keep some gains off of dbol only, but it would be far better to run as a kickstart to test-e. I still have some anadrol left over from my last cycle, but theres no way I'd run it solo. I'll wait for more test :)

XDriftKingsX

Awards
good plan!

make sure u run proper PCTs and take adequate time off in between
Clomid 3 days at 100 75/50/50/25 and i have nolva incase of any Gyno syptoms while on.
And it will be a 5 week cycle so 9 weeks with PCTso i give myself 18 week from the first PH pill to the first injection!

Plus i was plannig to get blood work done the week before i start Test E just to make sure i wouldnt run into an underlying problems!

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
if you can get enough and cheap go a primobolan cycle then start your test cycle