quick clen question

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i know it is best to use the 2wks on 2 wks off for a max of 3 cycles but if this due to the down regulation of the beta 2 receptors could someone take benadryl on the off weeks to lengthen the cycle? and for how long could it be extended or is it more of a feel thing???

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i would use clen 5 days a week, take benadryl on the weekends ....but only 2 weeks at a time with a 1-2 week break before the next run. during that 1-2 week break u can use EC

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i would use clen 5 days a week, take benadryl on the weekends ....but only 2 weeks at a time with a 1-2 week break before the next run. during that 1-2 week break u can use EC

if ur gunna use EC, then dont bother stoping the clen ephedra works on the same receptors as clenbuterol.

i would take it EOD bc the half life is soo long, or 2 on 1 off 2 on 2 off for a total of X amount of weeks until you get the desired fat loss you like.

i know dave feels every day for best results, i used it everyday, i enjoyed it, no problems.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 weeks on 2 weeks off everyday. Or if you can grab some ketotifen that helps delay on downregulation. I think it would probly allow for 4 weeks on 2 weeks off.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i knew i didnt no too much about clen....way to slap me in the face guys!! :trout:

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
I've heard that taking benadryl or keto ED on you third week will allow you another two weeks without significant desensitization.

My temperature dropped about 30% from the first two weeks, but it was still high enough to do some good so I feel it worked.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've heard that taking benadryl or keto ED on you third week will allow you another two weeks without significant desensitization.

My temperature dropped about 30% from the first two weeks, but it was still high enough to do some good so I feel it worked.
I have heard of people taking benedryl as well, i just am not sure on the time you would take it as far as the week is concerned i.e- week 1 and 2, just week 2.

I hate clen and dont use it so i dont have to worry about that. :lol:

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
Well, your receptor saturation shouldn't peak until week 2 or 3. Its probably a safe bet to start your keto and bena on the first day of week three and use it that entire week. Take your temperature in the week prior to starting and then in the first week of starting. Use those as baseline numbers to determine when you're becoming desensitized. That should give you a nice 4 week cycle.

If you're doing to use keto or bena, use it before bed each night as it will make you drowsy. May also want to pick up some DHEA in case lethargy sets in.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i personally think that the 2 on 1 off 2 on 2 off every week would work really well because ur not taking it every day, and as you get leaner you can add yohimbe HCl on your off days and target those specific areas..

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
Crazy: do you see any risk of yohimbe & clen as both will cause vasodilation and yohimbe also affect smooth muscle function?

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so basically what i need to do is pay attention to my body temperature. take a pre-cycle temp and another at the end of 1st week( to assess peak level) then continue to test until i see a drop and thats when ill need to take the two weeks off adding in some benadryl......

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
so basically what i need to do is pay attention to my body temperature. take a pre-cycle temp and another at the end of 1st week( to assess peak level) then continue to test until i see a drop and thats when ill need to take the two weeks off adding in some benadryl......
Right.

Once your temperature starts to normalize again, you can either take keto or bena to buy yourself another week or two, or just take the next two weeks off altogether and let your body naturally turn over its receptors.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Crazy: do you see any risk of yohimbe & clen as both will cause vasodilation and yohimbe also affect smooth muscle function?

to much yohimbe may effect it, they used to sell something called HELIOS i believe which was a clen yohimbine mix for inject....

i think they may work synergystically, dave palumbo doesnt think there will be a problem, ive asked himm before.

but wait till your lean before you employ it.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
estrogen dependant fat .... working on the alpha 2 recepters by blocking them.

increasing catecholamines and fat mobilization

u ever heard of injectable helios? they're a clen/yohimbine HCl mix used for slight site specific fatloss. theyre pretty interesting

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
u ever heard of injectable helios? they're a clen/yohimbine HCl mix used for slight site specific fatloss. theyre pretty interesting

yea i actually just mentioned it on a thread, cant remember which one, i never used it, i wanna see what injectable clen is like, and if you can inject it if you can only do 40mcg 2 days a week or 3 because of the half life

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
yea i actually just mentioned it on a thread, cant remember which one, i never used it, i wanna see what injectable clen is like, and if you can inject it if you can only do 40mcg 2 days a week or 3 because of the half life

i have a source for it but cant remember the mcg/ml ect.

but ppl who've used it start with .3ml in 2 different spots ED and work their way up from there.

some say spot reduction some say not really. i just want to get rid of my lower back fat....it pisses me off SO f ucking bad!!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have a source for it but cant remember the mcg/ml ect.

but ppl who've used it start with .3ml in 2 different spots ED and work their way up from there.

some say spot reduction some say not really. i just want to get rid of my lower back fat....it pisses me off SO f ucking bad!!

dud i just want 3% body fat all year around and be like 235 lol

i dont know much about helios dosing or how they work synergystically, in theory it seems like the would negate eachother, with vaso constriction/dialation but would be strong because of the tremendous, because of the catecolamine release... but i have never used it before