Test Cyp, Androgel, HGH.... here we go...

joemaui00

Awards
So here is my regimen I am beginning this week. I am looking for advice, experiences, good information and encouraging words. I'm ready to get in great shape and I feel this should do it...

Androgel-5g daily
Text Cyp-250 ml shot every 2 weeks
HGH-shot 2 iu 5 days a week
Protein powder, creatine, glutamine powders- 4 days a week
dhea- one little pill per day

Plus I eat pretty well, protein with every meal.

Lift weights 4-5 days a week.

swim laps 2 days a week.

THOUGHTS???

BIG THANKS! :)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
what is ur goal for this? what is ur diet going to look like?

joemaui00

Awards
I'm 6'1 195. some muscle, however not very much definition. I really just want to bulk up and increase muscle with keeping fat at bay.

Diet consists of fresh vegetables, fruits and proteins. I live in Hawaii so health food is easy to come by. I eat between 3-4 semi large meals per day. I am not very good at the 6 meal/day thing. I can lose weight pretty quickly if I don't pay attention so I do throw fast food in there every now and then. I do realize that I need to up my protein intake if anything.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
are u on HRT or TRT? ur test dose suggest that u are, thats why i ask.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
this is trt right? for hrt/trt applications this is great...your gonna feel like a whole new man...if this is a cycle then your gonna need to up the dosage....why are you only taking protein glutamine and creatine 4 days a week tho?

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I'm 6'1 195. some muscle, however not very much definition. I really just want to bulk up and increase muscle with keeping fat at bay.

Diet consists of fresh vegetables, fruits and proteins. I live in Hawaii so health food is easy to come by. I eat between 3-4 semi large meals per day. I am not very good at the 6 meal/day thing. I can lose weight pretty quickly if I don't pay attention so I do throw fast food in there every now and then. I do realize that I need to up my protein intake if anything.
Save the gear until you get your diet in check. It won't do much with what you have listed. You need to be eating a small meal every 2.5-3.5 hours, with at least 1.5gm protein/lb body weight. Your wasting your time until you do that.

joemaui00

Awards
Yeah, this is for TRT. My T has been around the 2.0-2.9 range in recent months. I however am seeing 2 different doctors. One that believes in gels and another that believes in injections... That way I get more.

I have a hard time sticking with all the shakes. It really churns my stomach. Today was my first shot of hgh and I'm going to head to the gym later on. I am going to try and motivate myself to stick with the glutamine and creatine daily.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
2iu 5 days a week of HGH will only add in anti-aging and fatloss properties.

the test should be enough to make u feel better overall, but u wont see much growth from anything.

diet, training, and rest must be on spot ....these are the key factors in growing

joemaui00

Awards
Yeah, you are right. I do need to up my protein (300 grams per day)

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
for trt this is gonna be great...your not looking to be a bodybuilder right??? just get into a little better shape???? you should be able to follow your normal routine if those meals really are pretty clean and see a good difference...give the growth at least 5-6 months before you judge...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you just want to very very slowly get in slightly better shape then go ahead. But because you are posting in a real steroid board, i think you might have a desire for something a little grander and in that case you'll have to take diet a bit more seriously. The Test Cyp dose is negligible, if that's HRT you can get 200mg a week, which is still weak for cycling but it will help you out. I'd rather be on natural levels than 250mg every 2 weeks.

HGH dose should be increased, 2iu is very very little, i mean even 3-4 is a low dose used for fatloss... well see what you get out of it but don't expect much.

How come all the powders is 4 days a week? not only should it be everyday, it should be twice a day.