Fina color difference

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
I got two batches converted the same way
one is nice and yellow, slightly cloudy, but still pretty lucent
the other is a dark brown, still lucent but dark
I think I used 5ml of magic solution instead of 3ml on the second batch could that cause the color difference?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
did you use heat on the second batch, because heat used to help dissolve does cause a color change..and from what I understand it is still good to go

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
Actually I did, the first batch I crushed the pellets, the second I just put in to dissolve and used heat a couple of times.

Thanks

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
The heat did it.. I know the times I have made it.. I have let is sit for a day or longer to dissolve and I have the best looking yellow color

gimp

Awards
use the methyl alcohol conversion methold to make pure crystal tren from finaplix-h. then mix that powder tren with oil/ba/bb. you end up with yellow colored solution that is pure as snow.

EatNphood

Awards
yea I let my pellets sit overnight sometime longer, and I end up with nice golden color tren, very nice looking!
The first time I rushed the process, and it looked very dark, also I did not use heat. Hope this helps.

Blatalian

Awards
Has anyone made a batch that remains cloudy?
Once I heat it up, it becomes clear again.

The first batch I made from FinaPlix-H cartridges.... I went through the whole process and the fina remained clear..

This time I converted 10g's of pure powder (120ml @ 83.3mg's per ml).
I skipped the coffee filter process... the powder was very fine.

Should I be worried? I've already done 2 injections.

Blatalian

Awards
Little help someone.....
If there's a problem w/ the fina I'ma need to do something...

So far I've made injections into both tri's and both bi's... No abnormal soreness or swelling.