help me with my epi pct

  1. help me with my epi pct


    Hey guys I'm doing a 4 week Epistane cycle and was wondering what you thought of this PCT.

    wks 1-4 Epi 10(first three days, 20 the next 4)/30,30,30

    pct: i would rather not use a serm for this cycle so here is what I came up with.

    wks 1-4 PP's Sustain Alpha
    wks 1-4 PP's Toco 8
    wks 2-6 Lean Exreme 4/3/2/1

    I have been told by a lot of people that an AI is not needed in PCT for this cycle. What are your guys' thoughts on that? I have been thinking though, and I might add in I3C weeks 4-8, just in case there is any estrogen rebound from my testosterone coming back up, although this cycle is not going to be that supressive so that's where the whole AI question comes in. Thoughts?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by thething86 View Post
    Hey guys I'm doing a 4 week Epistane cycle and was wondering what you thought of this PCT.

    wks 1-4 Epi 10(first three days, 20 the next 4)/30,30,30

    pct: i would rather not use a serm for this cycle so here is what I came up with.

    wks 1-4 PP's Sustain Alpha
    wks 1-4 PP's Toco 8
    wks 2-6 Lean Exreme 4/3/2/1

    I have been told by a lot of people that an AI is not needed in PCT for this cycle. What are your guys' thoughts on that? I have been thinking though, and I might add in I3C weeks 4-8, just in case there is any estrogen rebound from my testosterone coming back up, although this cycle is not going to be that supressive so that's where the whole AI question comes in. Thoughts?
    i like the use of an AI in every pct, i dont feel confortable without it,

    IMO toco 8 wont do much unless vitamin E deficient. i think you can replace that with PCS and get a better libido boost and recovery.

  3. pcs as in post cycle support I assume? Will that be too much Resveratrol, bc sustain alpha has that in it too
    •   
       


  4. You're sure gonna wish you had ordered a serm if you come to actually need one.

  5. that is still on option, but I have been told that I don't need one for this cycle.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by thething86 View Post
    that is still on option, but I have been told that I don't need one for this cycle.
    By who? I think most eveyone will recommend an serm, at least on hand in case you need it.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by thething86 View Post
    Hey guys I'm doing a 4 week Epistane cycle and was wondering what you thought of this PCT.

    wks 1-4 Epi 10(first three days, 20 the next 4)/30,30,30

    pct: i would rather not use a serm for this cycle so here is what I came up with.

    wks 1-4 PP's Sustain Alpha
    wks 1-4 PP's Toco 8
    wks 2-6 Lean Exreme 4/3/2/1

    I have been told by a lot of people that an AI is not needed in PCT for this cycle. What are your guys' thoughts on that? I have been thinking though, and I might add in I3C weeks 4-8, just in case there is any estrogen rebound from my testosterone coming back up, although this cycle is not going to be that supressive so that's where the whole AI question comes in. Thoughts?
    You mention both SERM and AI. They are not synonymous.

    I, along with many others, believe a SERM is your best ally in Epi PCT. It's cheap, available, effective, proven*.

    Tell me, which is most cost effective and proven*:
    Your OTC stack, or Nolva + a test booster like Diesel Test Hardcore?


    Edit: *Proven pertaining to the SERM's efficacy and safety; clinical trials back this up.

  8. Have it in hand , you never know .......

  9. it may not be too much resveratrol, theres a little amount with greater bioavailoability in Sustain

  10. I'm just gonna get the serm, better safe than sorry. Hows this for my 20/30/30/30 epi cycle:

    PCT:
    Nolvadex 20/20/20/20
    Deisel Test Hardcore

    need for anything else? There is not going to be any estrogen rebound with running the epi and then going into another anti-e for pct is there?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by thething86 View Post
    I'm just gonna get the serm, better safe than sorry. Hows this for my 20/30/30/30 epi cycle:

    PCT:
    Nolvadex 20/20/20/20
    Deisel Test Hardcore

    need for anything else? There is not going to be any estrogen rebound with running the epi and then going into another anti-e for pct is there?
    Taper Nolva down..20/20/10/10, or something like this.

    DTH: Start ~2-5 days BEFORE cycle end. Get Diesel section has info on using DTH for PCT. Just search for that.

    Nobody can say whether something will or will not happen to a person. There is nothing definitive in this game except uncertainty/variability. Not to be ambiguous with the topic, but please don't expect people to say something WILL or WILL NOT happen. Furthermore, paralleling Epi to an anti-e is nonsensicle. The whole idea of a SERM is to MODULATE ESTROGEN, so-to-speak. So expect estro rebound as it's part of the game. But a SERM is to help control that rebound (modulate it).

    From bro to bro, I would like to see you be more informed on what you're going to run. I recommend that you read some epi logs and stickies (especially PCT sticky).

    Good luck.

  12. ok thanks bro
  

  
 

Log in
Log in