would it hurt to run an AI while on mdrol?
- 12-02-2008, 08:59 PM
- 12-02-2008, 09:03 PM
12-02-2008, 09:04 PM
12-02-2008, 10:12 PM
An AI would probably dry you out to much. Strength gains on super are big and quick so you would run a high risk of injuring yourself by doing this. Your tendons will hate you!
12-03-2008, 12:44 AM
i know timber got it after day 6 or so and had to stop his cycle..
ive already got two different serms on hand :P
but they were backordered on torm
12-07-2008, 06:38 PM
12-07-2008, 06:40 PM
12-07-2008, 06:57 PM
Most likely from elevated levels of prolactin since pp doesn't tend to aromatize much.
You may want to add in some cabergoline @ .5mgs twice a week through the rest of the cycle if you stay on it.
12-08-2008, 02:11 PM
Got gyno on day 7 or 8 of my cycle and ended the superdrol on day 9 because it kept getting worse even with an otc ai.
12-08-2008, 02:30 PM
12-10-2008, 08:42 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By conkertheking in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 7Last Post: 11-29-2014, 04:24 PM
- By Bomber in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 11Last Post: 10-15-2010, 12:28 AM
- By jeanlolonnais in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 15Last Post: 08-14-2010, 01:47 PM
- By GLHF in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-13-2009, 12:13 AM
- By John Smeton in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 11-16-2005, 02:13 AM