would it hurt to run an AI while on mdrol?

austin82388

Awards
just to control any extra estrogen??

maybe 6oxo in a low dose?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it doesnt aromatize, theres no point in it IMO

crazilyfter42

Awards
An AI would probably dry you out to much. Strength gains on super are big and quick so you would run a high risk of injuring yourself by doing this. Your tendons will hate you!

austin82388

Awards
i keep reading these people posting OMG GYNO FROM MDROL ZOMG HELP ME QUIK! and its freaking me out lol even though im on day 2, well 3 now technically.
i know timber got it after day 6 or so and had to stop his cycle..

ive already got two different serms on hand :p
but they were backordered on torm :(

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
i keep reading these people posting OMG GYNO FROM MDROL ZOMG HELP ME QUIK! and its freaking me out lol even though im on day 2, well 3 now technically.
i know timber got it after day 6 or so and had to stop his cycle..

ive already got two different serms on hand :p
but they were backordered on torm :(
Maybe you should actually learn what gyno is... I had some pain my my left nipple - so I quit my cycle...

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Neither does PP apparently and 10days in a had a nice pea sized lump under my left nipple which continued to grow after i stopped the cycle and went into PCT with SERM and AI.

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
Most likely from elevated levels of prolactin since pp doesn't tend to aromatize much.

You may want to add in some cabergoline @ .5mgs twice a week through the rest of the cycle if you stay on it.

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
Got gyno on day 7 or 8 of my cycle and ended the superdrol on day 9 because it kept getting worse even with an otc ai.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Neither does PP apparently and 10days in a had a nice pea sized lump under my left nipple which continued to grow after i stopped the cycle and went into PCT with SERM and AI.
More than likely that is from circulating estrogen due to rapid test drop. Nolva would have helped here.