anavar + antibiotics
- 12-02-2008, 12:04 AM
- 12-02-2008, 12:06 AM
12-02-2008, 04:19 AM
Anyways, considering that a 5mg dose is what they give AIDS patients who are usually on ton of other meds, I think it would probably be safe. I wait for other opinions before going ahead with it though.
12-02-2008, 08:20 AM
12-02-2008, 01:34 PM
i see no conflict with the compounds. but im not a doctor.
5-10mg is really really low for anavar....are u a girl?(serious)
12-04-2008, 09:10 AM
12-04-2008, 11:09 PM
Yes, 5-10mg seems to be a common dose for females. I remember reading a log about another female on the board, Crader, running var. I don't remember the specifics but you should be able to find it with the search function using the terms 'Crader' and 'anavar.'
Similar Forum Threads
- By hamper19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 57Last Post: 12-02-2005, 10:54 AM
- By carey in forum AnabolicsReplies: 64Last Post: 10-26-2004, 01:07 AM
- By quez82 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-05-2003, 05:51 PM
- By lovely in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-06-2003, 05:54 PM
- By crazypete in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 04-26-2003, 07:55 PM