anavar + antibiotics
- 12-02-2008, 01:04 AM
- 12-02-2008, 01:06 AM
- 12-02-2008, 05:19 AM
Anyways, considering that a 5mg dose is what they give AIDS patients who are usually on ton of other meds, I think it would probably be safe. I wait for other opinions before going ahead with it though.
12-02-2008, 09:20 AM
12-02-2008, 02:34 PM
i see no conflict with the compounds. but im not a doctor.
5-10mg is really really low for anavar....are u a girl?(serious)
12-04-2008, 10:10 AM
12-05-2008, 12:09 AM
Yes, 5-10mg seems to be a common dose for females. I remember reading a log about another female on the board, Crader, running var. I don't remember the specifics but you should be able to find it with the search function using the terms 'Crader' and 'anavar.'
Similar Forum Threads
- By bigollie2006 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 1Last Post: 02-24-2011, 11:15 AM
- By Bullyj in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 03-13-2008, 12:10 AM
- By Cerberus in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-25-2007, 12:29 AM
- By MIJ in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-23-2006, 01:04 AM
- By asap nutrition in forum OTC DrugReplies: 7Last Post: 11-26-2005, 10:16 AM