anavar + antibiotics
- 12-01-2008, 11:04 PM
- 12-01-2008, 11:06 PM
- 12-02-2008, 03:19 AM
Anyways, considering that a 5mg dose is what they give AIDS patients who are usually on ton of other meds, I think it would probably be safe. I wait for other opinions before going ahead with it though.
12-02-2008, 07:20 AM
I forgot to say...5mg just 1st week..now I am going to jump up to 10mg.
12-02-2008, 12:34 PM
i see no conflict with the compounds. but im not a doctor.
5-10mg is really really low for anavar....are u a girl?(serious)
12-04-2008, 08:10 AM
yes I am girl. 28, 5'6..135lb??
is this dosage OK? 10mg of anavar?
12-04-2008, 10:09 PM
Yes, 5-10mg seems to be a common dose for females. I remember reading a log about another female on the board, Crader, running var. I don't remember the specifics but you should be able to find it with the search function using the terms 'Crader' and 'anavar.'
Similar Forum Threads
- By bigollie2006 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 1Last Post: 02-24-2011, 09:15 AM
- By Bullyj in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 03-12-2008, 10:10 PM
- By Cerberus in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-24-2007, 10:29 PM
- By MIJ in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-22-2006, 11:04 PM
- By asap nutrition in forum OTC DrugReplies: 7Last Post: 11-26-2005, 08:16 AM