pgcl, pg-cl fat loss cycle

mixtnconfuzd

Awards
ordered some pgcl about 4 days ago and received it in the mail today. After alot of research I have finally decided to see what the fuss is all about. I want to drop about 15lbs of body fat that should put me at about 7-9% body fat.

I am going to inject only once a day at 50 mcg sub q

I did my first inject about 2 hours ago, and have literally pissed out everything that was ever in my colon out of my a$$.

my stomach started rumbling about 10 mins after my injection, about 15 mins I was on the toilet, it felt like some poured some water down my neck and it just flushed out my entire system. I feel very light right now and actually feel pretty good.

I havent eaten anything since, and don't plan to.

I am currently 219 lbs at 6'1''

well see how the progress goes.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
yeah i heard it gives u the squirts bad, goodluck

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
u still need to eat man, and yea its known for making you very ...fluid... and very regular.. you may have bleeding ass by the time ur done..wiping so much, and you definitely wudnt be the first

mixtnconfuzd

Awards
Yeah I made sure I got plenty of baby wipes, I decided to drink a shake, and it damn near came right out the other end. My stomach is bubbling pretty bad, kinda like serious gas but not painful

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
yea ur guna pretty much **** out everything you eat rather quickly. one suggestion is to avoid things like oatmeal and raisins... talk about a fun time in the bathroom.. if the constant flushing effect continues past a few days u may want to lower the dose slightly.

mixtnconfuzd

Awards
I took my dosage this morning and within 15 minutes have pissed out of my rectum again, then I ate breakfast and passed that very quickly as well. Thank god for the baby wipes.

when I got to work I weighed myslef and I am down 3 lbs obviously water but still nice to see, I do feel lighter and my pants are a tad looser beleive it or not.

by lunch I was able to hold down some of the food but I still had to take a crap just not as liquid.

cant wait til tomorrow.

mixtnconfuzd

Awards
what is it?
its a prostaglandin, supposedly the best fat burner ever, the place I bought it also has DNP at a pretty good price and its supposed to be pretty strong, I may order some for my next go around.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
my advice would be to avoid dnp... thats good that your meals are starting to come out less liquidy.