Doing Epistane w/o post cycle support? - AnabolicMinds.com

Doing Epistane w/o post cycle support?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    ZoMbSta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    245
    Rep Power
    235

    Reputation

    Doing Epistane w/o post cycle support?


    I was planning to do epistane but now that post cycle support is out of stock, can i still go ahead with nolva as PCT?

    Also my guess is it's alright to do epistane as standalone without cycle support since it's not as harsh? this being my first cycle, i wanna make sure i actually reap the full benefit from epistane. Thanks for all the help in advance.

  2. New Member
    josephd79's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    188
    Rep Power
    311

    Reputation

    Why can't you find post cycle support?? Try ATD, Reversitol, or any other one of these similar products. Are you looking for a specific one?

    You'll probably want something on hand cuz you may get shutdown from Epi and want to keep estrogen in check for a couple of weeks.
  3. Professional Member
    Rugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,060
    Rep Power
    4769

    Reputation
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    KmuL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    253
    Rep Power
    199

    Reputation

    Get Stoked, it's the exact same formula as PCS


    edit: Thanks Rugger!
  5. New Member
    ZoMbSta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    245
    Rep Power
    235

    Reputation

    oh, that's good, think i will go with Stoked! as post cycle support is out of stock.

    cycle support is good to have but not neccessary right?
  6. New Member
    KmuL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    253
    Rep Power
    199

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoMbSta View Post
    oh, that's good, think i will go with Stoked! as post cycle support is out of stock.

    cycle support is good to have but not neccessary right?
    well, I say its a must especially for a methyl cycle
  7. Advanced Member
    spres444's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    651
    Rep Power
    398

    Reputation
  8. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    dg806's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,346
    Rep Power
    1319

    Reputation

    Why risk the health of your liver? Not smart IMO.
  9. Senior Member
    monsterbox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,585
    Rep Power
    909

    Reputation

    cycle support doesn't seem worth it for the nasty taste, hastle, and cost.

    just buy liv52 and hawthorne berry...that covers bp and liver. When you are done you can even do some non-flush niacin low dose for cholesterol.
  10. Advanced Member
    bigzach1234's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    961
    Rep Power
    557

    Reputation

    uhhh.. milk thistle, fish oil, flax, liv 52, hawthorn berry, celerey seed, coq10, red yeast rice
  11. Senior Member
    monsterbox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,585
    Rep Power
    909

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigzach1234 View Post
    uhhh.. milk thistle, fish oil, flax, liv 52, hawthorn berry, celerey seed, coq10, red yeast rice
    sounds like what you would run with a pheraplex/superdrol bridge.

    a short 4 week normal dosed havoc cycle...all this seems like overkill. My bp didn't even go above 145/80 at 40mgs. Dont waste money.

    Besides liv52, fish oil (which you should be taking anyhow), maybe add some cissus if your joints hurt...many do not have issues.
  12. Senior Member
    thegodfather's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,045
    Rep Power
    113182

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post
    cycle support doesn't seem worth it for the nasty taste, hastle, and cost.

    just buy liv52 and hawthorne berry...that covers bp and liver. When you are done you can even do some non-flush niacin low dose for cholesterol.
    Agreed. People have no problem popping 6+ ibprofen a day or drinking a 6 pack of beer, but say the word methyl and everyone freaks. Just take it easy and cover the basics. No need to go overboard.
  13. Elite Member
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,977
    Rep Power
    969164

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigzach1234 View Post
    uhhh.. milk thistle, fish oil, flax, liv 52, hawthorn berry, celerey seed, coq10, red yeast rice
    Looks very similar to Life Support or Cycle Support.

    If you guys purchase tonight use the coupon code: Turkey Hangover and you'll get seven percent off EVERYTHING.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  14. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    dg806's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,346
    Rep Power
    1319

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post
    cycle support doesn't seem worth it for the nasty taste, hastle, and cost.
    What sides are you speaking of?
    Cycle support has none? It is good for blood pressure, blood lipids and liver damage prevention.
    Cost is negligible considering all this IMO
  15. Professional Member
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,210
    Rep Power
    82880

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    Agreed. People have no problem popping 6+ ibprofen a day or drinking a 6 pack of beer, but say the word methyl and everyone freaks. Just take it easy and cover the basics. No need to go overboard.
    True enough statement, but if moneys not an issue, then there would be no harm in being "extra" safe. I do agree with you though, there is no need to go overboard.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

  16. Senior Member
    monsterbox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,585
    Rep Power
    909

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    What sides are you speaking of?
    Cycle support has none? It is good for blood pressure, blood lipids and liver damage prevention.
    Cost is negligible considering all this IMO
    not trying to neg this product as its extremely effective at protecting ones body. But I'm being realistic and cost effective.

    it costs more than the ph+SERM to have cs preload and on-cycle.

    liv52 (most popular world wide liver protection), hawthorne berry (dropped my father's BP amazingly), niacin during pct for cholesterol and fish oil. = less than 25 dollars. Only thing lacking is lipid support. But on a 4 week havoc cycle this shouldn't be too much of an issue.
  17. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoMbSta View Post
    I was planning to do epistane but now that post cycle support is out of stock, can i still go ahead with nolva as PCT?

    Also my guess is it's alright to do epistane as standalone without cycle support since it's not as harsh? this being my first cycle, i wanna make sure i actually reap the full benefit from epistane. Thanks for all the help in advance.

    if you cant get PCS then nolva is a good choise, same with reversitol.

    id recommend clomid thoguh, IMO its a better optioon.

    u can use 6 oxo extreme and ATD if youd like .....

    there are soooooo many options though man its ridiculous lol
  18. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post
    not trying to neg this product as its extremely effective at protecting ones body. But I'm being realistic and cost effective.

    it costs more than the ph+SERM to have cs preload and on-cycle.

    liv52 (most popular world wide liver protection), hawthorne berry (dropped my father's BP amazingly), niacin during pct for cholesterol and fish oil. = less than 25 dollars. Only thing lacking is lipid support. But on a 4 week havoc cycle this shouldn't be too much of an issue.

    i understand what your saying, but to pop 20 pills to get the effect of 1 product, that you can mix in your shake at any time makes it worth it, plus if you look for the cholesterol support, it all ends up being quite expensive, but you dont have to preload CS you can preload hawthorne and NAC and start cycle support at the start of the cycle.

    and 4 weeks can still do damage to your cholesterol and your endocrine system,

    take proper precautions, and use cycle support
  19. Senior Member
    monsterbox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,585
    Rep Power
    909

    Reputation

    I really would go with reversitol for PCT and have nolva on hand.

    Reversitol includes ATD and 6bromo but the combo is dosed perfectly. I felt zero sides except huge increase in libido immediately upon cessation of havoc.

    It also includes resveratrol and eurycoma longfolia jack (tongkat Ali), and Indole 3 Carbinol...the resveratrol might not be quite as bioavailable as in PCS, but I dont think resveratrol does that much anyhow...its good for the heart but its def. not a SERM replacement imo..just a test booster.
  20. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post
    I really would go with reversitol for PCT and have nolva on hand.

    Reversitol includes ATD and 6bromo but the combo is dosed perfectly. I felt zero sides except huge increase in libido immediately upon cessation of havoc.

    It also includes resveratrol and eurycoma longfolia jack (tongkat Ali), and Indole 3 Carbinol...the resveratrol might not be quite as bioavailable as in PCS, but I dont think resveratrol does that much anyhow...its good for the heart but its def. not a SERM replacement imo..just a test booster.

    Reversitol ...3/2/2/1
    PCS/stoked_/_/4/4/4/4

    this will work VERY WELL
  21. New Member
    ZoMbSta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    245
    Rep Power
    235

    Reputation

    wow, thanks for chipping in guys.

    What are the bare minimum i need during cycle and PCT? I have nolva at hand already. Just seeing wat else i need before starting.

    I don't wanna screw myself over, but neither does it make sense to hav support products costing close to 100 bucks for a ph that is 25 bucks. As much as i wish to be as safe as possible, don't think 100 bucks of support is possible.
  22. Senior Member
    thegodfather's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,045
    Rep Power
    113182

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoMbSta View Post
    wow, thanks for chipping in guys.

    What are the bare minimum i need during cycle and PCT? I have nolva at hand already. Just seeing wat else i need before starting.

    I don't wanna screw myself over, but neither does it make sense to hav support products costing close to 100 bucks for a ph that is 25 bucks. As much as i wish to be as safe as possible, don't think 100 bucks of support is possible.

    Just remember, though they are cheap now, one day they'll cost as much as any other steroid underground. In my opinion, the savings we have on the compound itself should be applied to support supps. There is no need however to throw the kitchen sink at it.
  23. New Member
    ZoMbSta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    245
    Rep Power
    235

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    Just remember, though they are cheap now, one day they'll cost as much as any other steroid underground. In my opinion, the savings we have on the compound itself should be applied to support supps. There is no need however to throw the kitchen sink at it.
    hence wat do u suggest for me to be kept reasonable unharmed after the cycle?

    or should i just do pulsing? but i was thinkin this being my first ever cycle, i should take advantage of my body's sensitivity.
  24. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    dg806's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,346
    Rep Power
    1319

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post
    not trying to neg this product as its extremely effective at protecting ones body. But I'm being realistic and cost effective.

    it costs more than the ph+SERM to have cs preload and on-cycle.

    liv52 (most popular world wide liver protection), hawthorne berry (dropped my father's BP amazingly), niacin during pct for cholesterol and fish oil. = less than 25 dollars. Only thing lacking is lipid support. But on a 4 week havoc cycle this shouldn't be too much of an issue.
    Totally understand.
    But don't take lipid values too lightly. ANY oral steroid will greatly reduce HDL vaules and skyrocket LDL. Your Ratio will be very high and risk for heart attack and stroke are very high if these levels are maintained for long periods. I've seen way too many blood test that prove this. Blood test on epi are more scarce, but I have no reason to believe that it is not in line with others.
  25. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    5025

    Reputation

    I've seen good and bad bloodwork from epi, just depends on the individual
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  26. Advanced Member
    spres444's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    651
    Rep Power
    398

    Reputation

    i was also just readin up on oz and on T-nation a bout 2 week on 2 week off and no PCT was used. its interesting to say the least
  27. Senior Member
    monsterbox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,585
    Rep Power
    909

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by spres444 View Post
    i was also just readin up on oz and on T-nation a bout 2 week on 2 week off and no PCT was used. its interesting to say the least
    probably cuz the sh*t doesn't start to work hardcore until day 12 or so.

    Its like god mode when you enter week 3 if you dont have joint issues.

    Dont see the point in 2 on 2 off...
  28. New Member
    WebDesigner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    234
    Rep Power
    208

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by KmuL View Post
    well, I say its a must especially for a methyl cycle
    not really I think its just optional but really not necessary.
  29. Senior Member
    waynaferd's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,172
    Rep Power
    8402

    Reputation

    I saved my Cycle Support for the last weeks of Epi at 40.....and just fish oil and milk thistle for the 10, 20, and 30mg days.

    And I shall have enough CS left over to use this spring for my second Epi cylce.... And yeah, that stuff tastes horrific.....so it must be good for ya!!

    Also low-dosing liquid nolva for the same reason.....have enough left for cycle number 2.

    Restore, creatine, Z-force (ZMA), and DHEA round out the list.....fairly cheaply I may add.
    True story:

    I give a f**K!!
  30. Advanced Member
    spres444's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    651
    Rep Power
    398

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by waynaferd View Post
    I saved my Cycle Support for the last weeks of Epi at 40.....and just fish oil and milk thistle for the 10, 20, and 30mg days.

    And I shall have enough CS left over to use this spring for my second Epi cylce.... And yeah, that stuff tastes horrific.....so it must be good for ya!!
    how were your gains of epi bro?
  31. Professional Member
    Rugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,060
    Rep Power
    4769

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoMbSta View Post
    wow, thanks for chipping in guys.

    What are the bare minimum i need during cycle and PCT? I have nolva at hand already. Just seeing wat else i need before starting.

    I don't wanna screw myself over, but neither does it make sense to hav support products costing close to 100 bucks for a ph that is 25 bucks. As much as i wish to be as safe as possible, don't think 100 bucks of support is possible.
    A good, safe cycle will cost you 200+ easy
  32. Senior Member
    waynaferd's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,172
    Rep Power
    8402

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by spres444 View Post
    how were your gains of epi bro?

    Just finishing up week three right now, and might try 50mg to see what happens...

    I haven't weighed myself yet, and won't til I'm done, but definately growing bigger/stronger everyday!
    True story:

    I give a f**K!!
  33. New Member
    HEARTLESS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    87
    Rep Power
    115

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    A good, safe cycle will cost you 200+ easy
    ^^ totally agree with this.. In my opinion I would never think of doing a cycle without being extra safe, especially since I am already putting myself at risk doing ph cycles at age 22.. but if I am do it, I am gonna do it right and to the max!.. Its funny though I always see the people that do everything right end up having problems versus the people that do diddly squat.. Ohhhhh the wonders of the human body
  34. New Member
    ZoMbSta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    245
    Rep Power
    235

    Reputation

    yeah, decided to ditch the cycle support.

    Will see how my body feels with Epistane since it's one of the mildest ph around. And how much of Nolva is needed for pct? I'm afraid of overdoing nolva and getting a bad rebound.

    Don't worry guys, I wont go ahead until i get all the information i need. Thanks for helping.
  35. New Member
    ZoMbSta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    245
    Rep Power
    235

    Reputation

    yeah, decided to ditch the cycle support.

    Will see how my body feels with Epistane since it's one of the mildest ph around. And how much of Nolva is needed for pct? I'm afraid of overdoing nolva and getting a bad rebound.

    Don't worry guys, I wont go ahead until i get all the information i need. Thanks for helping.
  36. Advanced Member
    angel77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    509
    Rep Power
    328

    Reputation

    My bloodwork experience.


    during my third week of PCT I had bloodwork done after a Havoc run and everything was on point EXCEPT good cholesterol. It was quite low. I even used Cycle Support during entire cycle. Everyone reacts a little different. For PCT just use Nolva 20/20/10/10 and start Stoked or Post Cycle at beginning of week 2 PCT 2 caps am and 2 caps pm. My libido is coming back nicely.
  37. Advanced Member
    angel77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    509
    Rep Power
    328

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoMbSta View Post
    yeah, decided to ditch the cycle support.

    Will see how my body feels with Epistane since it's one of the mildest ph around. And how much of Nolva is needed for pct? I'm afraid of overdoing nolva and getting a bad rebound.

    Don't worry guys, I wont go ahead until i get all the information i need. Thanks for helping.


    NOT a PH, it's a STEROID!!
  38. Advanced Member
    angel77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    509
    Rep Power
    328

    Reputation

    Great Gains from Havoc!


    Quote Originally Posted by spres444 View Post
    how were your gains of epi bro?

    I had EXCELLENT gains from Havoc! Bench max went from 235lbs to 265lbs and reps 225lbs 2x to 225 8x. Kept almost all my gains. I gained 10lbs and lost a few but strength is still up there. Remember to keep calories up during PCT.
  39. Senior Member
    waynaferd's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,172
    Rep Power
    8402

    Reputation

    Oops DP
    True story:

    I give a f**K!!
  40. Senior Member
    corsaking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,778
    Rep Power
    13343

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by josephd79 View Post
    Why can't you find post cycle support?? Try ATD, Reversitol, or any other one of these similar products. Are you looking for a specific one?

    You'll probably want something on hand cuz you may get shutdown from Epi and want to keep estrogen in check for a couple of weeks.
    If Epi is an anti estrogen and people are concerned of a rebound when coming off, why carnt the dosage be tapered down after reaching the week or weeks that max dose is achieved?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. For Sale: New Cycle Support and Post Cycle Support (Miscellaneous Products)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-11-2009, 07:20 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-27-2008, 01:46 AM
  3. Epistane/Cycle Support/POST Cycle Support Stack on sale
    By CROWLER in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-26-2008, 09:25 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in