Havoc Cycle

rkennedy9064

Awards
I have been thinking of trying a four week havoc cycle (havn't commited to it yet) and am asking for some personal advice on what you guys think. Since it is my first cycle, i was thinking 10/10/20/20 to start off because i dont want to do anything to intense untill i know how i will react. For my pct i was thinking of taking post cycle support at 4 capsules a day (2 in the morning, 2 in the afternoon), one scoop of cycle support in the morning i3c at 200mg 3 times a day. I will either have LiquiNolva or LiquiClom available (not sure which one, if anyone has had any experience with them it would be greatly appreciated). I am also wondering, should i take anything during my havoc cycle, or should i just start the pct the day after i finish my havoc cycle? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's a good place to start. If you have any questions after this, feel free to ask away. :)

Havoc Write-Up

rkennedy9064

Awards
Hmmmm that had a lot of information lol, a bit confusing but at least i know more now. One of my questions is, do i need to take nolvadex for the 4 weeks of pct, or just have it as a precaution incase i need it? I know that none of this is stuff to mess around with, and i dont want to take it unless i absolutley have too. Also if i do have to take it what doses should i take it in? Im also curious, should i take cycle support during my cycle as well as in my pct? And will cycle support and post cycle support along with i3c and nolva be enough for a pct or will i need to take anything else?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmmm that had a lot of information lol, a bit confusing but at least i know more now. One of my questions is, do i need to take nolvadex for the 4 weeks of pct, or just have it as a precaution incase i need it? I know that none of this is stuff to mess around with, and i dont want to take it unless i absolutley have too. Also if i do have to take it what doses should i take it in? Im also curious, should i take cycle support during my cycle as well as in my pct? And will cycle support and post cycle support along with i3c and nolva be enough for a pct or will i need to take anything else?
I would run it 20/20/10/10 along with the Post Cycle Support bro.:)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so I should take post cycle support with my havoc cycle and not cycle support? And is that all i will need?
You may need to research more before messing with the steriods. Post Cycle Support should not be taken while on cycle it is a post cycle threapy product. Cycle Support would be taken 10-14 days before you start the cycle and contimued the whole time your taking the Havoc.

PCT would look like this.

Nolva weeks 1-4 20/20/10/10

Post Cycle Support weeks 3-6 at 2 caps a.m. and p.m.

I would do some more studying before doing this but I wish you the best.:)

rkennedy9064

Awards
yeah thats what i was double checking, i thought that i would take cycle support with it, but the way you stated it kind of confused me. You said to take 20/20/10/10 along with post cycle support, kind of sounded like i was supposed to take that while i took havoc. Just double checking all my facts, i don't wanna do this without being 100% sure what im doing. I probably wont even start the cycle untill after the holiday season so im not working crazy hours and i can be dedicated to my diet and my workout.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So, you trying to gain weight on this cycle, what's your diet like?

rkennedy9064

Awards
yeah im going to try to put on a lot of mass. generally my meals so far look like this, im thinking of adding to them to increase my calorie intake.

7:30am: 2 pieces of whole wheat bread, 2 eggs, 1 scoop of protein powder.

10:00am: Myoplex delux protein bar

12:00pm: 6 inch turkey sandwich, jumbo pretzle, apple

2:00pm: 2 tablespoons of all natural peanut butter, 1 scoop of protein powder

4:30pm: 1 scoop of protein powder, myoplex delux protein bar

7:00pm: Dinners vary, sometimes pasta, sometimes chicken, always 1 scoop of protein powder

9:30pm: 1 scoop protein powder, 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1 tablespoon all natural peanut butter.

rugrat5288

Awards
replace some of that protein powered with some real meat and you'll get big!

spud0069

Awards
i agree the diet could ue some work bro. what are you sitting at right now as far as weight and bf?

rkennedy9064

Awards
right now im between 163-166 depending on the time of day i weigh myself, as for body fat im not really sure, ive usually been pretty skinny and hanvt needed to worry about putting on fat at all, i could just eat whatever i wanted.