So ive decided to try my hand at Epistane

Status
Not open for further replies.
pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys, Ive wanted to maybe try to take a prohormone for about the last year and i finally decided im gonna do it this winter/spring some time. I play college football and dont get tested in the offseason, yeah SHHH. I really wana gain about 8-9 pounds this offseason, get faster, stronger and leaner. Right now im about 11% body fat or so. That is my main goal but my second goal which is almost as important is trying to get rid of my gyno. Ive had pubertal gyno since eight grade and hating it would be an understatement. It looks "fine" when my nipples are hard but when there not it kills my appearnce and i hate it.

So heres what im thinking..... I wana start slow and maybe run a EOD cycle of 20 milligrams for four weeks with and an AI in between and see how that goes. Once that is done ill wait a month and a half or so and start a four week cycle and try and get up to 40. Im hoping this will help alleviate some of my pubertal gyno. Obviously a solid PCT and support supps

Do you guys think epistane could help in getting rid of the fatty tissue and lumps behind my nipples ive had for soooo long?

If so can it come back? Can Epistane give me gyno?

Will the second second or first cycle kill my libido? I really dont wana go into shutdown because my girlfriend will be living with me

Thanks for all the help guys...

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
You don't need a steroid to gain 10 pounds in an off season bro

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys, Ive wanted to maybe try to take a prohormone for about the last year and i finally decided im gonna do it this winter/spring some time. I play college football and dont get tested in the offseason, yeah SHHH. I really wana gain about 8-9 pounds this offseason, get faster, stronger and leaner. Right now im about 11% body fat or so. That is my main goal but my second goal which is almost as important is trying to get rid of my gyno. Ive had pubertal gyno since eight grade and hating it would be an understatement. It looks "fine" when my nipples are hard but when there not it kills my appearnce and i hate it.

So heres what im thinking..... I wana start slow and maybe run a EOD cycle of 20 milligrams for four weeks with and an AI in between and see how that goes. Once that is done ill wait a month and a half or so and start a four week cycle and try and get up to 40. Im hoping this will help alleviate some of my pubertal gyno. Obviously a solid PCT and support supps

Do you guys think epistane could help in getting rid of the fatty tissue and lumps behind my nipples ive had for soooo long?

If so can it come back? Can Epistane give me gyno?

Will the second second or first cycle kill my libido? I really dont wana go into shutdown because my girlfriend will be living with me

Thanks for all the help guys...

I have heard where Epi actually reduces gyno related symptoms...however,yes,it can cause gyno...

If you are gyno prone then I would keep the dosages as minimum as you can without sacraficing results....

Maybe see how well your first run works out for you...then judge by that...Although i don't see much point in running EOD for 4 weeks at 20 milligrams...I would try starting at 20 and then movin up in week 2 or 3 to 30 mgs.

Just my opinion though

Good luck and make sure you have PCT and support supps lined up..which i am sure you do.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Well i know i can gain 10lbs and a lot guys say they gained ten pounds of muscle but how much of that is actaully muscle and not gylcogen? I wana really put it on and drop some fat in the process which is very difficult.

As for the dosing...First time i try it im not looking for huge gains by any means. I just wana test my tolerance and my bodys reaction to it. Maybe ill try 30 if im feeling good but im definitly starting low at 10

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
If you are prone to gyno like it looks like you are, I would be VERY careful in taking any kind of steroid as it will mess with your natural test/estrogen balance. As for Epi reducing existing gyno that you have had for a while, it is a very long shot. I think surgery would be the best option in your case, depending on how bad it is. Good luck with whatever you choose. If you need any advice, please ask.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
I really cant get surgery for another 3-4 years til im outta college. Ive also had two mris, jaw surgery and hernia surgery in the last year so there is no way my insurance woiuld cover it any time soon. Would the gyno i have still be very sensitive to my bodys levels changing or is it already something that is solid and there for good how it is?

Am i "prone" to gyno or did i just get it when i was thirteen and that was it??

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
couple months i wont do it til my hamstring heals up after christmas break so ill be right there

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
As for a pulse how does 20/20/20/20 sound? Im thinking of taking it three times a week like mon, wed, sat or tuesday, thursday, sunday depending on when i lift chest, legs and clean. On the off days i was thinking of taking 4 caps of mass fx or maybe 6. On everyday I was gonna take PCS, 600 mg trione and 25 mg of 6 bromo. How does that sound as far as doses? I wana really avoid shutdown or my libido dieing on me.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
As for a pulse how does 20/20/20/20 sound? Im thinking of taking it three times a week like mon, wed, sat or tuesday, thursday, sunday depending on when i lift chest, legs and clean. On the off days i was thinking of taking 4 caps of mass fx or maybe 6. On everyday I was gonna take PCS, 600 mg trione and 25 mg of 6 bromo. How does that sound as far as doses? I wana really avoid shutdown or my libido dieing on me.
On a 3 day a week pulse that may be overkill run Post Cycle Support on you off days and you should be fine just my opinion.:)

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Ok yeah some other people said that to so heres what im thinking...

Then 4 caps of mass fx on off days or should i use PCS? Also as for an AI should i do trione, ATD or 6 bromo or a combination? As for a pulse what kind of support supps do i need? Again i just really wana avoid shutdown and gyno

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok yeah some other people said that to so heres what im thinking...

Then 4 caps of mass fx on off days or should i use PCS? Also as for an AI should i do trione, ATD or 6 bromo or a combination? As for a pulse what kind of support supps do i need? Again i just really wana avoid shutdown and gyno
On a pulse I would not use a AI or ATD on off thats but that is my opinion. I would run the Post Cycle Support and you can also do Mass FX if you want. Cycle Support could be run for support would not hurt to run it but maybe just one scoop a day on a pulse.:)

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
I wasnt going to take the AI on and off. I was going to take it everyday

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wasnt going to take the AI on and off. I was going to take it everyday
Post Cycle Support helps reduce estrogen. On a pulse estrogen should not be a big problem and you do not want to totally kill estrogen.:)

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
So your saying i should get PCS, CS and that will cover all my bases or do i need mass fx and something else??

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So your saying i should get PCS, CS and that will cover all my bases or do i need mass fx and something else??

You could run the Mass FX also if you want. You may not even have to do the Cycle Support on this pulse but if you want to make sure you got good BP control and liver protection you could run it at 1/2 the normal dose.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Arite sounds good. And post cycle support is enough to help me from getting worse gyno? I really wana stop that from happening at all costs. Also should i continue the post cycle support after the pulse?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Arite sounds good. And post cycle support is enough to help me from getting worse gyno? I really wana stop that from happening at all costs. Also should i continue the post cycle support after the pulse?
Are you saying you already have gyno? Post Cycle Support will not help existing gyno. On a pulse gyno should not be a big concern but it can happen. You could use Post Cycle Support for a few weeks after the cycle or you could at that point used a quick AI taper after the cycle.

zhrutland

Awards
Have you started yet? I also play a D1 sport and I am looking into doing this.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
nah i have not started yet. I have a pretty bad hammy injury from the last weeks of season that im nursing and dont wana start til im 100 percent. Maybe end of january beggining of feb.... And yes i do have some gyno from puberty so ure saying taper down the AI? what type of AI and how so?

zhrutland

Awards
PAVB- it wont let me send a pm yet because I dont have enough posts. Do you have teammates that take prohormones or even AAS and get tested with no problems? There are guys on our football team that i know are on steriods and smoke weed every day and never fail a test, and we are a big program.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
dude i dont play d-1. We dont get tested on a regular basis but when we do they watch u piss and theres no way of getting past the test. Im not quite sure what exactly ure guys take but not every steroid is tested for. As for weed i have no idea how u pass with smoking.. A lot of our guys do take prohormones though to answer ure question. We have an awesome program but no nearly as strict as drug testing as d-1. You play football?

Status
Not open for further replies.