spawn - AnabolicMinds.com

spawn

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.

spawn

buddy of mine gave me spawn, looking for some suggestions to stack it with, as well as a pct. I've ran 80mg of sdrol for a month, with novadex xt as the pct a few months ago (really my only experience with ph's)

Trying to put as much mass as possible on, but keep it lean at the same time.

thanks.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

1 - you need more than novadex xt for PCT
    2 - spawn is already stacked - tren and epi/havoc
    3 - do some research of PCT before you start this cycle - look at the sticky's in the PCT section.
  3. Professional Member

You ran 80mg? Do you have boobs now?
    How long have you been lifting, how old are you?
    •   

4. AI Sports Nutrition

And we wonder why the feds crack down obn the stuff. People just throw stuff in thier body without knwing what the hell they are doing.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dcf143 View Post
    buddy of mine gave me spawn, looking for some suggestions to stack it with, as well as a pct. I've ran 80mg of sdrol for a month, with novadex xt as the pct a few months ago (really my only experience with ph's)

thanks.
    bro,you messed up on your first cycle,novadex xt was not suffic.enough!not for sdrol..what was your gains?with a pct like that you must of lost alot or if not all of your gains.
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

thanks.

are you sure it was sdrol and not something else???? 80 mg is EXTREMELY high.

are you fully recovered?> have you gotten blood work to check you lipid levels and hormone levels as well as a liver sonigram to make sure u didnt do any horrible damage?
  7. Elite Member

thanks.

give us some stats. did u seriously run superdrol @ 80mg? what were gains like? novedex xt is garbage.

"Lots of mass" DOES NOT EQUAL "keep it lean". pick one or the other
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

bro i remember your other thread...dont bail on this one we can actually help u...if it seems like people are being rude its because we are so shocked by what u did....but stick around this time. you have already run something incredibly harsh so im not gonna say to start out with something easy. the spawn is a good combo...the two work very synergistically together. like i said on the last thread tho...i think you need to get some bloodwork done before you run anything else...and you also need to do some major pct research
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    bro i remember your other thread...dont bail on this one we can actually help u...if it seems like people are being rude its because we are so shocked by what u did....but stick around this time. you have already run something incredibly harsh so im not gonna say to start out with something easy. the spawn is a good combo...the two work very synergistically together. like i said on the last thread tho...i think you need to get some bloodwork done before you run anything else...and you also need to do some major pct research

thanks man.

As far as the 80 mg, my buddy ran the old granite x by rockhard formulations when it came out (10mg) @ 40mg a day. When it recommended it to me, he didn't realize the new version was 20mg (ultimaltely my mistake)

As far as the gains, they were great. I would say about 15 lbs and def. a decrease in body fat. I held onto everything regarding weight and size but saw a decrease in strength.

I know Spawn is already stacked but I wasn't sure if there was anything else that would work well with it, as far as enhacing the postive effects, or if there was anything that would help decrease the negative effects, w/o decreasing the strength of the product.

I'll post some pics tonight in the pic section so ya'll can follow my progess with me and give me some tips.

thanks.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

you could try using something like cycle support or life support on cycle to help reduce some of the negative side effects...but i wouldnt add in anything other than some test if you cna get it. six weeks of this and some prop would be nice
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

I commend you on 80mg of gynodrol for 30 days.

You had to feel like ass though..........

Damn thats a massive dose. What do you weigh? 200 pounds........jeez. my liver hurts.

You realize that excellent gains are reported from 10-20mg ED of superdrol.

No gyno? How was your shutdown? Did you lose libido after that Superdrol cycle? What did you run post superdrol cycle.

Inquiring minds NEED to know.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

One more thing OP.

If you can handle 80mg ED of gynodrol, for 30 days.

You will be fine with spawn. lol.

Seriously.

I still recommend you get informed about Post Cycle Therapy protocol.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    I commend you on 80mg of gynodrol for 30 days.

You had to feel like ass though..........

Damn thats a massive dose. What do you weigh? 200 pounds........jeez. my liver hurts.

You realize that excellent gains are reported from 10-20mg ED of superdrol.

No gyno? How was your shutdown? Did you lose libido after that Superdrol cycle? What did you run post superdrol cycle.

Inquiring minds NEED to know.

before i ran it, i was app. 180ish, finished around 203, lol. no gyno. libido was affected, but i wasn't out of commison.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    you could try using something like cycle support or life support on cycle to help reduce some of the negative side effects...but i wouldnt add in anything other than some test if you cna get it. six weeks of this and some prop would be nice

thats what the gentleman at the store also recomended. pct he said to go with mygenix hardcore test.
  15. Professional Member

thats what the gentleman at the store also recomended. pct he said to go with mygenix hardcore test.
    He's an idiot. Dont' ever, ever listen to ANYONE that works at a supplement store. EVER.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

man, I've pulsed superdrol for 3 days in a row max, and felt like dog food for all 3 days. That's on 20-30 mg day. I cant even imagine what more than double that dose would be like. Suicide might bave been looking like a good option.

On the other hand, did a 3 weeker of phera 2 years back, and felt great. Didnt know beans about proper eating or pct at the time, though i thought i did.

My advice man, take what the guys in here have to say. Many are very knowledgeable, myself included. We are willing to help, BUT you have to be willing to listen. If you dont, they wont waste the time. Deal?
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

thanks.

Seriously though.

How long ago was the granite X cycle?

If you are dead set on doing the spawn, research both compounds alot more and plan a more potent post cycle therapy protocol.......please.
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

try and get nolva, clomid or torem for pct
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    He's an idiot. Dont' ever, ever listen to ANYONE that works at a supplement store. EVER.
    Umm...just so you know......I work at a supplement store, and so does Silent Bob
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gtarzan81 View Post
    Umm...just so you know......I work at a supplement store, and so does Silent Bob
    ruh-roh
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Becoming Spawn while using Spawn. (Cycle Log)
    By Brandb11 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-08-2010, 11:30 AM
  2. Spawn and PCT
    By RepThat20 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 02:07 PM
  3. Spawn and PCT
    By RepThat20 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 03:56 AM
  4. Spawn pct