knee injury - really depressed!

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

knee injury - really depressed!

hey doods

I'm on my 1st cycle (week 4) of test e 500mg/w.

Everything WAS going great until last tuesday i was playing soccer and this guy slide tackled me in the air (just like in street fighter). Anyway i had to stop playing because of the pain in my knee... i saw that behind my knee, on the calf there was a huge bruise. Anyway i proclaimed that the pain was from the bruise and that my bone might have been bruised or something.

A couple of days later the pain was getting worse, and i thought this was a really bad sign. So i went to the doc. Anyway long story short he said that my knee ligament or whatever is screwed and that 40% of the cases get better in 4-6 weeks, however he said those were the people that are in the normal weight category. The people that are overweight or heavyweight in the end need to get knee reconstruction for ALS or ALE (sorry doods i was soo depressed i wasn't paying attention to the details). He told me i wouldnt be able to put much pressure on my knee, and that the excercises i was doing (squats and deadlifts) were too much pressure. So i said what about ham curls etc he said i wouldnt be able to do it at a sustainable weight and that it would have to be lightweight.

i did chest n shoulders today and i tried to squat and deadlift.. i cant do it with half the weights i usually do.

Anyway, i'm just soo lost, legs were my passion just like soccer and i cant do any of them.. Ive never been gyming without doing legs

Guidance please !

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Answers

1 - keep going to the gym
    2 - don't work out your legs
    3 - start PCT NOW!

do a google search for tendon/ligaments and how steroids weaken them if you'd like more info. staying on cycle right now is a good way to get that surgery. and its a waste to be on cycle and not being able to train your lower body.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    1 - keep going to the gym
    2 - don't work out your legs
    3 - start PCT NOW!

do a google search for tendon/ligaments and how steroids weaken them if you'd like more info. staying on cycle right now is a good way to get that surgery. and its a waste to be on cycle and not being able to train your lower body.
    thanks for the quick reply.

didn't want to hear that i should end my cycle.. but if it is the best thing to do, then i shall. And i totally agree with you it is a waste to be on a cycle (even off it tbh) without doing lower body

so i should start pct now? shouldnt i stop the test now and then start pct 14 days from now
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

wait 2 weeks from ur last injection to start PCT. let ur knee heal and hit the test back up when ur better
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Answers

sorry, when i said start PCT, i meant to say stop injecting and prepare for PCT. since steroids are not good for tendons, it does you no good to continue it at this point.

save it for your next cycle, and best of luck to you
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Knee injury!
    By rayactr2k6 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 01:09 AM
  2. knee injury...
    By Slammer17 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-11-2010, 08:35 PM
  3. Best Agent to Heal VMO/Knee Injury