Test Prop
Test E
Test Cyp

:good:

Opinions??

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
I have the same ?. I see most use Test E for a first cycle, but why use one over the other?

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
Testosterone enanthate would definitely be most popular because it's the most widely available.

Propionate would be second most popular because of the reduced tendency towards water retention, with EOD injections being the major drawback.

But Sustanon is also a popular testosterone mix incorporating 4 different esters.

Has anybody tried both enanthate and sustanon? Opinion?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Test E and Test Cyp are interchangeable. So its going to depend on what your goals are. Do you need a long or short ester to accomplish what it is you want to do.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
It just so happens that whatever is the most popular is usually whats easiest to get for most guys....enanthate certainly fits that bill. I know I see guys saying all the time that "test is test", but there can actually be some pretty dramatic differences between cycles that contain two different esters....the "true" end result may be the same, but the time during cycle can be much different.

For the most part, you couldnt tell the difference between cypionate and enanthate if you tried...as a matter of fact, its quite an old trick of UG Labs to give you cyp when in fact you think you're getting enanthate. The reason is that cyp is more expensive, and since you wont be able to tell the difference anyhow, they figure what the hell...Propionate is really the only other ester widely available, and it happens to be my favorite....releases quickly and therefor enables you to use shorter cycles....the only downside is it requires EOD injections....suspension isnt seen too often for most guys, and even fewer ever actually run it...it can be a real pain in the ass (literally) and also can cause big problems even getting it through the pin. ED/EOD injects are also a drawback here. Since its suspended in water, you must be certain to trust the care gone into making this product....in other words, beware of UGs who offer this....its a risk I wouldnt take myself.

holy

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
suspension is basicly prop that hurts alot more.. ive used it before a show because of its quick clearing time but i prefer prop simply becuase suspension hurts like hell and gives me some bad breakouts.

NAS

NAS

Awards
test is test
different esters
different half lifes

which is best? what you can get

xfreddyx

xfreddyx

Awards
Here in Brazil we have kind of easy access to durateston from Organon (same as sustanon-250). It's said that durateston tend to give a little more bloating then enan. But there aren't major differences between then. Although cypio is said to give a lot more of water retention.