Liqua solutions issue - AnabolicMinds.com

Liqua solutions issue

  1. decypheredbeats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    162

    Reputation

    Angry Liqua solutions issue


    almost 2 weeks ago I ordered some chlomiphene citrate from LS and Ive given them multiple emails and no responses. 2 days after my order their site said they will be out of chlomid for 2 weeks. This is an issue considering I have just started a PH cycle.

    If no word from today I will be cancelling payment on my credit card and slamming this company. If I ever ****ed with my customers like this I would have completely destroyed the hard earned rep I have been establishing locally, completely shutting the door for further advancement in my profession.

    how anyone operates a business like this and gets away with it I do not know, excpecially when they do not even monopolize one liquid products.

    I guess this is just a bitching post, but it still has relevance for anyone interested in ordering from this company.


  2. sifu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,395
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Use liqua chem. They have great service, and good deals. 2 bottles of clomid for 25 bucks.
  3. decypheredbeats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    162

    Reputation

    Originally posted by sifu
    Use liqua chem. They have great service, and good deals. 2 bottles of clomid for 25 bucks.
    your about the 5th person I've heard this from, I will do so.

    done
    •   
       

  4. sifu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,395
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    You won't be disapointed. They are having a sale on Clen as well.
  5. decypheredbeats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    162

    Reputation

    thanks bro, I might as well just stock up for the future now
  6. BrKonman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    191
    Rep Power
    241

    Reputation

    Major bump to liquachem. My first order with them was a fantastic experience, and my repeat business has been just as good every single time. Gotta love the emails informing you of your shipment's status, coming from a *real* person.
  7. julius kelp's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    762
    Rep Power
    519

    Reputation

    they are very cool
  8. Kitchen Chemist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    951
    Rep Power
    621

    Reputation

    Lesson learned, get post cycle before you start cycle
  9. mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    172

    Reputation

    Newbie question - isn't clomid prescription?

    M
  10. sifu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,395
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Oh my hell, you didn't go there.
  11. decypheredbeats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    162

    Reputation

    Originally posted by Kitchen Chemist
    Lesson learned, get post cycle before you start cycle
    yup
  12. decypheredbeats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    162

    Reputation

    Originally posted by sifu
    Oh my hell, you didn't go there.
    lol
  13. size's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,232
    Rep Power
    2267

    Reputation

    My concern, as it shuold be yours as well, is whether these products are dosed accurately. This is not a jab at any of these companies but it is important.
  14. decypheredbeats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    162

    Reputation

    Originally posted by size
    My concern, as it shuold be yours as well, is whether these products are dosed accurately. This is not a jab at any of these companies but it is important.
    I was actually gonna get it from sinisterslist, but I dont have any place to have it shipped too that would take kindly to a letter from customs (just in case).

    Id much rather take the real thing, hell its just as cheap as liqua products, but untill I come up with more effective shipping arrangements (i.e. US sources) I will have to stick with liqua products.
  15. Kitchen Chemist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    951
    Rep Power
    621

    Reputation

    Originally posted by size
    My concern, as it shuold be yours as well, is whether these products are dosed accurately. This is not a jab at any of these companies but it is important.
    Dosing the products is probably more accurate then if they were tabs, aslong as they are adding the right amount of powder per bottle. There is no reason to underdose either since the raw material is only 2-3 bux anyways. Also being that the powder is so cheap, no reason to cut it with anything aswell.
  16. decypheredbeats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    162

    Reputation

    Originally posted by Kitchen Chemist


    Dosing the products is probably more accurate then if they were tabs, aslong as they are adding the right amount of powder per bottle. There is no reason to underdose either since the raw material is only 2-3 bux anyways. Also being that the powder is so cheap, no reason to cut it with anything aswell.

    hmm I always thought these liqua products were just tabs dissolved into a solution safe for ingesting orally.

    are there any publically available sources around to get powder pct meds?
  17. ManBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    32
    Posts
    6,516
    Rep Power
    48651

    Reputation

    Nope

    ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  18. Kitchen Chemist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    951
    Rep Power
    621

    Reputation

    Some places sell the powder "for research purposes" in the US but these guys selling the liquid prods are all getting it from china. Everything comes from china, from Testosterone to r-ala.
  19. decypheredbeats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    162

    Reputation

    yeah that figures

    thanks
  20. decypheredbeats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    162

    Reputation

    I have found out today they already took the money out of my account (debit) so im pretty much ****ed and will have to order more. I guess at this point even though Ill never use them again, I will still have enough chlomid from them for 2 cycles. So Ill just order through liquachem today for this cycle....

    BTW, has liquasolutions straight screwed anyone here and not send them ****? or does it just take along time?
  21. size's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,232
    Rep Power
    2267

    Reputation

    Originally posted by Kitchen Chemist

    Dosing the products is probably more accurate then if they were tabs, aslong as they are adding the right amount of powder per bottle. There is no reason to underdose either since the raw material is only 2-3 bux anyways. Also being that the powder is so cheap, no reason to cut it with anything aswell.

    How about to make a quick buck? Close up shop and open again under a new name?
    It happens.
  22. decypheredbeats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    162

    Reputation

    Thumbs up



    good ****
    I ordered tamoxifen citrate from powernutrition 2 days ago and sure enough I get into work this morning and its waiting for me via Airborne Express. Damn good service, the stuff smells just like peppermints too.
  23. Bean's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Age
    33
    Posts
    633
    Rep Power
    460

    Reputation

    i got my Liquid Nolva from Liqua solutions after 1.5 weeks of waiting... last time it was only 1 week for my liquid clomid...

    they're service is slow but i've never been jipped by them
  24. sicosico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    308
    Rep Power
    290

    Reputation

    PRODUCT: Clomifene Citrate PRICE: $11 per gram

    this is a prety good price ! so total needs will be 2 grams for 22 very goos , plus price of capulefiller
  25. z0rr0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    82
    Rep Power
    174

    Reputation

    Originally posted by sicosico
    PRODUCT: Clomifene Citrate PRICE: $11 per gram

    this is a prety good price ! so total needs will be 2 grams for 22 very goos , plus price of capulefiller
    Can It be done like this?
  26. jaketparker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    179

    Reputation

    Originally posted by sicosico
    PRODUCT: Clomifene Citrate PRICE: $11 per gram

    this is a prety good price ! so total needs will be 2 grams for 22 very goos , plus price of capulefiller
    Bump on can it be done and whered you find that at???
  27. LakeMountD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,251
    Rep Power
    2554

    Reputation

    Originally posted by decypheredbeats
    almost 2 weeks ago I ordered some chlomiphene citrate from LS and Ive given them multiple emails and no responses. 2 days after my order their site said they will be out of chlomid for 2 weeks. This is an issue considering I have just started a PH cycle.

    If no word from today I will be cancelling payment on my credit card and slamming this company. If I ever ****ed with my customers like this I would have completely destroyed the hard earned rep I have been establishing locally, completely shutting the door for further advancement in my profession.

    how anyone operates a business like this and gets away with it I do not know, excpecially when they do not even monopolize one liquid products.

    I guess this is just a bitching post, but it still has relevance for anyone interested in ordering from this company.

    i told everyone this about two weeks ago.. no one really payed much attention to it.. they gave me crappy service too
  28. sifu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,395
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Liqua chem is awesome, or just get it from powernutrition. Great service and prices both places..
  29. decypheredbeats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    162

    Reputation

    Re: Re: Liqua solutions issue


    Originally posted by LakeMountD


    i told everyone this about two weeks ago.. no one really payed much attention to it.. they gave me crappy service too
    damn where was that thread 2 weeks ago when I needed it


    anyways sure enough on friday the chlomid finally came from liqua solutions. 2 days early I ordered form powernutrition and that came the on friday as well.

    oh well, Ill just use the chlomid PCT and keep the nolva in case of gyno.
  30. sifu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,395
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Why not use both, or just nolva? It is much better for PCT than Clomid.
  31. decypheredbeats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    162

    Reputation

    Originally posted by sifu
    Why not use both, or just nolva? It is much better for PCT than Clomid.
    Ive heard many peeps saying that taking both for PCT is not neccasary and might actually be a waste, im doing Ph by the way, if that matters.
  32. sifu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,395
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Ya some say it is a waste, some say it is good. I haven't used the sauce in years. All I use now is PH's but I still use nolva. When the best is out there in a flavored version for 40bucks why use a inferior product that costs 33. Go with the nolva.
  33. decypheredbeats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    162

    Reputation

    Originally posted by sifu
    Ya some say it is a waste, some say it is good. I haven't used the sauce in years. All I use now is PH's but I still use nolva. When the best is out there in a flavored version for 40bucks why use a inferior product that costs 33. Go with the nolva.
    true true

    I might just take your advice on this one actually, I have to agree that Id rather use the best.
  34. sifu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,395
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Well there is no doubt, that nolva is better, your nuts will thank you for the quicker recovery.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Dosage of dropper from Liqua-Solutions
    By jdhz12181 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-18-2003, 04:27 PM
  2. Liqua-Solutions Site down
    By smike319 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-17-2003, 01:40 PM
  3. liqua-solutions
    By corpsedub in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-08-2003, 12:00 PM
  4. liqua-solutions Clomid
    By kwantz2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-05-2003, 12:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in