P6 Black

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.65%

P6 Black

Anyone used, or know anyone who has used P6 black. Heard a good amount of talk about it, never seen it, nor heard much about it.

androsta-1, 4-diene-3, 17-dione 200mg
    androstene-1-ene-3b-ol, 17-one- 3rd gen adro 175mg
    19-norandrosta-4, 9diene-3, 17-dione 90mg

That what it is comprised of, from the searching I've done, I've read mixed reviews.

Seems interesting enough to talk about haha.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  275 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39%

yes have used it before... its alright for mass gain but for strength it was pretty ridiculous for me went from squatting around 405 to almost 600
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.65%

Wow, that's pretty wild of a jump. Seems like it was a pretty good compound.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

My Google has, amazingly, shed some light on yet another question.

From another forum (NOT MY COMMENTS, IT'S COPY/PASTE MATERIAL):

"Ok, so I finaly got a hold of 2 bottles of p6 black, not red, black.. Pre- prohormone ban p6 was the s**t, after the ban, it went to s**t. Same with animal stack, pre ban it was great, after, it sucked. Those were both my steping stones to real gear.
    heres what counts in it- (mg. amounts would be a work out day dosage.)
    androsta-1, 4-diene-3, 17-dione 200mg- estrogen blocker
    androstene-1-ene-3b-ol, 17-one- 3rd gen adro 175mg- couldnt find much on this
    19-norandrosta-4, 9diene-3, 17-dione 90mg. - Trenbolone precursor

I have seen alot of trash talk about p6 on posts on alot of sights. Obviously confusing this with post ban p6 red. And probably not old enough to know what p6 was like pre-ban. Im going to do an 8 week cycle, also stacking it with pure androstenediol 400mg. per work out day dose of p6 black. Let you guys know how it turns out. "

From same thread....an answer to this guy from, what appears to be a rep for the company -- Cellucor: Buckle-up for some marketing B.S.:

"Remember P6 Black is not for everyone. Cellucor is not designed for the mass market. Cellucor is a specialty line designed for athletes that demand the highest quality product. For those of you that are curious, I hope this helps... Let me know if you have any further questions.

Androsta-1-ene-3b-ol, 17b-one

Androsta-1-ene-3b-ol, 17b-one is a prohormones that requires just two reactions to become its target substance. Enzymes known as 17b-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase and 3b-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase act upon this molecule to make efficient amounts of 1-testosterone. That particular target substance can last in the body up to two hours and is a derivative of dihydrotestosterone (DHT); however it cannot become DHT directly. That makes this extremely active on the androgen receptor, probably giving 1-testosterone its reputation for being 700% more anabolic than testosterone. It also cannot aromatize whatsoever and is even a competitive inhibitor of the aromatase enzyme. This means that the gains made will be very lean due to muscle mass, and an awesome boost in metabolism. This is the most androgenic compound chosen to be part of P6 Black.

19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione

19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione is a prohormone that requires only one reaction to become its target substance. All 19-nor prohormones lack the C19 carbon and its 3 hydrogens that attach to it. A single interaction with 17b-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase will end up converting this substance into a highly androgenic 19-nor. However, this same compound is only two reactions from becoming nandrolone and trenbolone. These particular compounds can last up to 6 hours in the body and does not convert to DHT. That is only mildly androgenic and yields side effects that are almost non-existent. Nandrolone converts, estrogenically, at a significantly lower rate than testosterone, while trenbolone does not convert at all. The target substances of this prohormone are between 250% and 500% more anabolic than testosterone alone. The compounds that result from this single prohormone are so anabolic, that they are said to increase growth hormone release, glycogen storage, nitrogen retention, and androgen receptor activity. This is only good news for the other androgens in this product. This is known to be one of the safest prohormones due to its lack of side effects and dramatic anabolic growth that comes with it.

Androsta-1,4-diene-3,17-dione

Androsta-1,4diene-3,17dione is equally an androgenic and anabolic prohormone. The 17b-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase enzyme is required for this to turn into its target hormone, boldenone. Boldenone is capable of binding itself to the androgen receptor, causing very lean, dense muscle growth. It converts to DHT at a very minimal rate, so androgenic side effects are kept to a minimum. This compound does not aromatise inhibitors. Boldenone has also been said to stimulate erythropoiesis. Erythropoiesis is the production of red blood cells which can dramatically help muscular endurance by increasing the efficiency of oxygen delivery to the muscles. It also is very orally available due to the bonds at the 1 and 4 positions, which makes it very light on the liver opposed to the methylations of other popular prohormones. This is another hormone that is very safe and can get you more of the great strength and lean, dense muscle gains you're looking for...along with endurance that just doesn't quit.

Hyper-Androgen Transport System and Overview.

P6 BLACK also has and advanced “Hyper-Androgen Transport System” that provides MCTs ensure the lipophilic nature of these prohormones, enhancing absorption into the lymphatic system as well as the blood. N-acetyl-l-cysteine and Andrographis ensure liver health and the activity of the 3b and 17b enzymes. Also, we're debuting the use of Triterpene Glycoside of the Black Cohosh, which has been clinically compared to 6,7dihydroxybergamottin at enhancing prohormone absorption in the body by blocking certain liver enzymes that can destroy them. We've also incorporated diindolylmethane for the proper use and metabolism of the small amount of estrogenic hormones that result from this formula, which will only aid in anabolic growth and noticeable size gains. P6 BLACK will, without a doubt, be the best, single prohormone product you will ever take, specially formulated to be the most powerful, efficient, and safe prohormone combination to be in existence today. The androgens selected were chosen for their potency, specific androgenic and anabolic function, and the lack of side effects involved. With this product you'll get more muscle density, striations, vascularity, and overall lean size than you'll get form any other prohormone product on the market, 100% money back guaranteed. "
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.65%

Thanks man, haha, I'm not interested in using it, just looking to see what it's all about from people who have tried it.

I did some searches too, just wanted some AM opinions about it.

Good bit of info tho.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.65%

How does this stuff compare to a SD, or a SD bridge with PP or something of that nature. I feel like I'm behind on the p6 haha
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.19%

It really doesn't seem to be mainstream. I'm not saying it's ineffective, just that it lacks the popularity of AM members. That may be telling you something right there.

For your best bet, I'd recommend sticking with the tried-and-true products that have logs on here. SD, PPlex, Havoc, etc. JMO though.

Good luck!
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.65%

Yeah, I won't be doing any PH until post-new year, but I may stay away from the p6.

Thanks man,
    appreciate the replies.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.89%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i know somebody that used it with great results. in about a month he put on a solid 10 lbs, but for what p6 black costs in comparison to other DS's that will yield the same results, i dont find it to be worth it. it is non methyl though, so it may stack well if you already know how you react to it, along with whatever compound you plan on stacking it with.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.3%

is actually a pretty decent ph...do you have some??? if you have some and want to trade i got some superdrol
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.65%

Naw I don't have any, I was just curious about it, and if anyone had used it.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.75%

Hey guys I'm running a cycle of P6 Black now. I did a Bod Pod before I started and I'm going to do another once I'm done with the cycle, and another after PCT. I'll post the results of my LBM gains at the end of the cycle and how much I retain after PCT. It should be interesting because all you ever hear about P6 Black seems to be just opnions or rumors from people who haven't tried it. By the way I'm almost to the end of week 4 of my 7 week cycle.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.74%

my friend did 2 bottles of it (40 days) and he got pretty cut and A LOT stronger so i'm assuming it works pretty well
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.4%

Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    is actually a pretty decent ph...do you have some??? if you have some and want to trade i got some superdrol
    you still looking?
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.9%

Androsta-1-ene-3b-ol, 17b-one has been removed from P6 Black. It has been replaced with 4-Hydroxy Androstenedione. I just bought four bottles. Only two were for my cycle. Two for a friend. It's garbage. I've never been so disappointed in Cellucor!
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.83%

Yes, the 1-T derivative was removed. With its drying properties we felt adding the formestane would bring back the lean dry effect most people really enjoyed. Its about 80% as effective as the first version, but do not consider that weak.

PCT has to be taken very seriously with P6 black....

My personal experience is 12lbs in 30 days...I kept 9lbs, and put something like 110lbs on my deadlift. PCT was rough, but not all that bad. I would probably do an 11-oxo bridge into PCT next time around. I did that with S-drol a while back, and it was the best cycle I ever ran prior to working for Cellucor.

To be honest I highly suggest P6 red for 8 weeks on, and 4 weeks off....I have had legit gains this way, and the feedback I have been getting around the East Coast ( other than P6 black) has been great. No PCT needed, and solid gains. Its an AI, Divanex, Trib/Longjack, and side effect limiter all in one product. Questions are welcome...just pm me.
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.3%

i dont think your allowed to push your products unless cellucor is a board sponsor....is cellucor a board sponsor?
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.83%

Hey I wanted to add 1 pill of spawn to the last four weeks of my p6 black cycle.I want to know what you guys think?

it would make 120 mg of tren,8 mg of epistane,androsta-1, 4-diene-3, 17-dione 200mg,and androstene-1-ene-3b-ol, 17-one- 3rd gen adro 175mg
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.9%

That would be nice. Spawn is awesome. P6 Black is a waste of time since it was reformulated.

Similar Forum Threads

1. black cat...
    By toughchick401 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2010, 10:40 PM
  2. TheNinja's log of LG's new M1D Black - Back in M1D-Black!
    By TheNinja in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 08-24-2009, 08:32 PM
  3. MRI No2 Black
    By oblivious in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-25-2009, 03:39 PM
  4. black
    By djbombsquad in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 03:17 AM
  5. no2 black