Batch # Question

LegendKiller9

LegendKiller9

Awards
Hey Guys,
I was planning on running Mdrol last year (never did, knee surgery got in the way). But I had purchased all of the PHs, SERM, etc.

My question is, and I searched around, but never got an actual response about it. Was 92107 found out to be a bad batch, or was it all speculation. I saw that a lot of users had minimal sides, and gains, but then a few had normal. I also saw the report CEL gave out with the 99% purity etc.

I'm not accusing CEL of anything, I just wasn't sure if I should perhaps pick up a new bottle as I plan to run the Mdrol sometime after the new year. My bottle is from the 92107 and I don't wanna waste my time if it had been proven to be bad.

Thanks guys.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
pretty sure its speculation because CEL tests all their batches. but a handful of ppl have came forward and said they had little to no gains....but theres a LOT of variables in play there

LegendKiller9

LegendKiller9

Awards
Yeah, that's what I was thinking myself, so many things could effect a cycle of MDrol, who knows though. I won't be using it for a while, but when I do I'll be sure to update on if it works as its supposed to.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I ran that batch for 8 days up to 30mg and noticed nothing

When i ran real SD later i was up 10 pounds in 8 days (lower dosed too)

I will gladly sell my Mdrol at a discount if anyone wants to test it, as far as i'm concerned it's junk and i don't want to bother with it when i've got a clone that works.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
If my M-drol doesn't work I am going to be ****ing furious.

Can you post your batch/bottle number Machine?

trentime420

Awards
I just picked up a bottle of m-drol from nutra for 23 bucks. seems like a hell of a deal but i havent hear anyone talking about it.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

batch says /092107
and the exp underneath says 09/2009

I also want to say that while i am firmly convinced that this bottle of Mdrol doesn't work, CEL is one of the BEST companies for making DS/PH clones, and even if they have a bad batch they still have one of the best track records in the business.

I have nothing against CEL and I am certainly not a competitor trying to slander them. I am just being honest and relating my experience.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Rugger calm down man you've been getting yourself so worked up over this the last couple of days that's by the time you hit yoru M-drol it won't work based on Placebo effect alone. If your that worried you still have time pick up another bottle from another company if you have to don't let the worrying effect your cycle.