Test E, Dbol, HCG, Nolva, Clen, but what AI?

Best AI for on-cycle prevention of Gyno

• Letro

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Arimidex

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Aromasin

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Stunt1014

Awards
Third cycle, going to be run in probably 3-4 months only one question left and that is which AI to use during cycle to keep gyno from appearing. Have access to Letro, Arimidex, and Aromasin.

Week 1-10 1000mg Test E EW
Week 1-6 50mg Dbol ED

Week 11-12 50mg Dbol ED
Week 11-12 HCG 500iu ED for 10 day w/20mg nolva ED
then continure nolva 20mg ED for 5 days and then start Nolva PCT 40/40/20/20

Also using Clen for 2 weeks during pct to cut fat and maintain muscle mass better due to anti-catabolic properties (up to 140mcg ED)

Keeping bloat down would be nice to look harder but main concern is really not having gyno appear again like i did with the cycle i just finished. Letro seems to be too strong so I think Arimidex or Aromasin would be my choice. Any input?

Stunt1014

Awards
thank you for that article Bfaber but I have already read it twice today and still no answer.

my concern is that arimidex may not be strong enough whereas Aromasin could be too strong and also decrease more gains. That is why I posted my cycle info so that somebody can look at what I am taking and help me decide.

With the amount and compounds im taking would arimidex be enough during cycle?

Stunt1014

Awards
From what I know, Aromasin can do a more complete job of reducing estrogen conversion. Yet that's only neccessary at very high doses of aromatizable gear as I understand. I guess my question is if this is too much gear for arimidex and if I should take aromasin?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
aromisin will increase your IGF1 levels. adex and aromasin are both strong enough on cycle.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
That link should probably be taken down.