time for something new - AnabolicMinds.com

time for something new

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  235 lbs.

time for something new

hey people looking for a little help on a new cycle. anyone know of some quality goodness to help a guy get bigger? looking at Havoc but im sure theres better out there for me. im 5'8'' 235lb and 25. been around the block with sdrol, ornstan A, halo-drol and some others. please if you suggest anyting hook it up with a dossage plan last thing i did was s-drol and went up to 50mg. thanks in advance. o and im about 8% BF.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by spud0069 View Post
    hey people looking for a little help on a new cycle. anyone know of some quality goodness to help a guy get bigger? looking at Havoc but im sure theres better out there for me. im 5'8'' 235lb and 25. been around the block with sdrol, ornstan A, halo-drol and some others. please if you suggest anyting hook it up with a dossage plan last thing i did was s-drol and went up to 50mg. thanks in advance. o and im about 8% BF.
    F.VCK yer big. Spud, there's nothing badder than Superdrol (or a clone, like Mdrol bye CEL). At at 50mg, I hope you loved it cause that's a helluva dose! Havoc won't give you the gains that Sdrol did. I have done Epi (only 3 weeks) and I didn't really like that sides, but I seem to be an anomoly with that. Many, many people like Epi. BUT, if you're after rocket-fuel type stuff, Mdrol (Sdrol) is where it's at, or a combo of sorts.

Hell, just stick w/injectables dood.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  235 lbs.

ive thought about test e but im having a hell of a time getting my hands on any.
    •   

4. New Member

You could try pheraplex,good for 'wet' mass gains,5 weeks at 30/30/45/45/45.
  5. AI Sports Nutrition

50 mg of s-drol
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

ps/ph can only do so much. and as toxic as they are, you can only do so much. inject
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

Yeah at 5'8 235 and 8% I don't think a DS can help you out a whole lot, a long injectable cycle will help you a lot more.

In terms of DS/PH nothing is going to come close to Superdrol at 50mg ed, that's the highest dose i've ever heard of.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  235 lbs.

ok so is looking like the trend here is to inject. now my question is what and how much?
  9. Professional Member

Probablly inject. And Do you compete or something because not that I don't believe your stats

But at your height and weight your as big as some of the competitors at the Mr Olymp. by my rough Calculations if you cut down to 6% BF you'd be right about at the new 202lb limit if you don't compete you should be your a HUGE MOFO
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

If you have those stats and want to get bigger, I would personally hit up some aggressive mass stacks...

Test/Deca/Drol kickstart

no messin around there
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  235 lbs.

I have thought about competing and may next year. right now im ok with the little modeling i do and manging a health club. what i really want to get into is being a supp. rep.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.

I have thought about competing and may next year. right now im ok with the little modeling i do and manging a health club. what i really want to get into is being a supp. rep.
    Are you "natural"? Or have used injectables before?
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  235 lbs.

never touched a needle before thats i need help with

Similar Forum Threads

1. First time I've cried in a long time today
    By CoorsLight126 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 01:16 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-20-2009, 08:12 AM
  3. Long time listener, first time caller.
    By SirWatts in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-13-2008, 07:50 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 10:23 AM