First cycle ever gonna try Havoc

bigpappi

Awards
Well I am new to the game and want to get my first cycle started. I have picked up some Havoc, AI Cycle Support, Sustain Alpha. I intend to continue taking msm/glutamine, multi-vitamin, creatine, glucosamine, protein. Anyway here is my first planned cycle:
Week 1: AI Cycle Support
Week 2: 10mg Havoc, AI Cycle Support
Week 3: 20mg Havoc, AI Cycle Support
Week 4: 30mg Havoc, AI Cycle Support
Week 5: 30mg Havoc, AI Cycle Support
Week 6: 30mg Havoc, AI Cycle Support
PCT Weeks 7-10: Sustain Alpha, AI Cycle Support
How does this cycle sound? SAFE? Effective? If it matters I am 6'2" and 280lbs @ 13% BF. I am looking for a good strength cycle before a bench meet that is coming up. If this cycle sucks please tell so I can get headed in the right direction

bigpappi

Awards
Are you talking about my height and weight? I am really 6'2" and 280lbs. I am a 30 yr old powerlifter that has been powerlifting for 5 years now.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
dude. 30 mg of havoc won't do much on someone your size.

if you're getting tested, i wouldn't bother doing anything.

if not, i would start at 30mg, and work your way up to 60mg. at 280 lbs, i doubt you'd feel any less. i mean, you are 250 lean body mass, and most 175 pound guys start at 30mg. just a thought.

bigpappi

Awards
I do not lift in any feds that require testing. Thanks for the tip I guess I will up the dosage. Besides the dosages do you think I am on the right track? How about my pct?

bigpappi

Awards
Ok, maybe I will start around 30mg and finish at 60mg. Does my cycle look ok otherwise including PCT?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, maybe I will start around 30mg and finish at 60mg. Does my cycle look ok otherwise including PCT?
If you haven't read through my write-up yet, check it out:

Havoc Write-Up

I would start at 30mg, and work from there. You indeed may respond well in the 40-50mg/day range. Larger size/heavy dosing is not always relative to success with any given compound. Start on the low end (30mg), and assess your response from there. This allows you to be in control of your cycle, and adjust to desired effect more efficiently.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i would do 40/50/50/60 (up to 60 only if sides arent bad) Clomid and aromasin PCT would serve you well

bigpappi

Awards
thanks for the help, now I have get those products for PCT. All I have is that Sustain Alpha

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A serm and liver support maybe some hawthorne berry. I'm not familiar with cycle support even though we have some here;) I think it might have some of that in it.

Otherwise sounds good!

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Yeah for the high doses you will need, make sure to have plenty cycle support on hand for liver, blood pressure and lipid issues.

bigpappi

Awards
Will do! thanks, I am going to start taking cycle support next week monday and continue for 2 weeks and then start my havoc!

bigpappi

Awards
Week 3 of Havoc

Have been at 40mg the last week and have gained around 5 pounds (Now at 285).

Pros: Maybe a slight increase in strength, nothing spectacular. Not much for sides at all, nuts are still huge, libido is through the roof. Feel like I have more stamina in the gym.

Cons: Was hoping to experience more strength and also get a little veiny looking by now. I do look a little leaner, but nothing great. I don't think I have really gained much from Havoc so far. Maybe I will have to bump it up to 50mg for the remainder of the cycle. I only have a week and a half left of the cycle. Overall I am kind of disappointed with the cycle. I have been stacking the Havoc with Dermacrine.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have been at 40mg the last week and have gained around 5 pounds (Now at 285).

Pros: Maybe a slight increase in strength, nothing spectacular. Not much for sides at all, nuts are still huge, libido is through the roof. Feel like I have more stamina in the gym.

Cons: Was hoping to experience more strength and also get a little veiny looking by now. I do look a little leaner, but nothing great. I don't think I have really gained much from Havoc so far. Maybe I will have to bump it up to 50mg for the remainder of the cycle. I only have a week and a half left of the cycle. Overall I am kind of disappointed with the cycle. I have been stacking the Havoc with Dermacrine.
I would bump it up for the last week. You are a pretty big guy based on your stats, so 50mg that last 1.5 weeks may bring some impressive gains in size/strength. The last 2 weeks are when you really begin to see the best gains overall anyway.

How many weeks has this been for you thurfar?

bigpappi

Awards
I am on my 3rd week right now. I was thinking of bumping it up to 50mg today. I wasn't sure if bumping it up to 50mg would be safe for me to do or not? I haven't seen any sides and I would like to keep it that way if possible.