Test Prop/Primo cycle

Footballjones

Footballjones

Awards
I have posted before about adding tren ace to my cycle and winstrol, I still might throw in some winstrol at the end of my cycle but as of right now my revised cycle stands at 100 mg eod prop, and 100 mg eod of primo, or 200 mg 2x a week of primo. The reason im not doing tren is due to the fact that i could be tested come spring camp for football and the detection time cuts it too close. My cycle will be running for 8 weeks.
3 things:
Do you approve? something you would do differently?
and thoughts on what i should run during the cycle AI so on?
And PCT?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
primobolan acetate or primobolan enanthate? either way the acetate clears pretty quickly. and personaly primo is my favorite compound, i dont see why more people dont use it. no need for an AI with primo, it will keep you nice and dry. as far as PCT tamoxifen or clomid will do the trick, and i would throw something like tribulus or post cycle support in with it just for the extra boost from the natty supps.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
well.. pretty much everything. i love it for contest prep with some halostein and var or winny.

its nice on a bulk when high doses of test are used, keeps me dry and crazy looking, i try to avoid the micheline man look. only downside to primo is the cost, doses under 300mg a week are pretty innefective at producing noticeable results. it builds very quality mass and gives me no sides.

Footballjones

Footballjones

Awards
Primo Enath, is actually what im going with....what about stacking anavar in this cycle as well, and wen would u do it, in the beginning or the end, so weeks 1-8, prop, primo, week 2-6. anavar, or run anavar 1-8?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
id say run the var all 8 weeks....if money permitts

xtgear

xtgear

Awards
the only problem with primo is to find a legit source cause primo is the Lamborghini of steroids

Footballjones

Footballjones

Awards
the only problem with primo is to find a legit source cause primo is the Lamborghini of steroids
What about QV primo?
i believe that is what im getting.....also my gf is a chemist so she is gonna test it to see what the chemical make up of it is...