Future Test-C cycle

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
I don't post on here much, and only use the site when i need something. So please do not feel used :)

I have no experience with injectables(aside from what I have read), and my roommate is thinking about doing his first injectable cycle in a month or two. Here is what he has planned:

D-Bol @ 30mg Everday for the first 4 weeks.
Test-C @ 1ml twice a week for 10 weeks after the D-Bol.
Total of 14 weeks

All support supps pre-loaded, throughout, and for pct. Also, Nolva on hand at all times.

I know this is not alot of info yet, like I said he is thinking of doing this. I am trying to get as much info as possible for him. I have looked on here for a beginner Test-C cycle, but cannot seem to find one. Any info would be helpful. Thank you.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's almost perfect, run the Dbol during the first 4 weeks of test like this

1-10 test
1-4 dbol
13+ pct

it's a fine cycle, very standard

knucks3man

Awards
Dont start test "after" dbol, start both together and stop dbol after wek 4.

NAS

NAS

Awards
It is a very good idea when doing a 1st injectable cycle to only use one substance, ie test c so one can fully recognize how you respond to it.

test c 500mg/week 10-12 weeks thats it.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Dont start test "after" dbol, start both together and stop dbol after wek 4.
Exactly...the test is going to take several weeks to peak, thats the entire point of using the dbol in the beginning. People use it to "kickstart"...(god, Im so sick of using that term....)

holy

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
That's almost perfect, run the Dbol during the first 4 weeks of test like this

1-10 test
1-4 dbol
13+ pct

it's a fine cycle, very standard
Oh I see, makes sense!! Thanks

It is a very good idea when doing a 1st injectable cycle to only use one substance, ie test c so one can fully recognize how you respond to it.

test c 500mg/week 10-12 weeks thats it.
He has used D-Bol a couple times in the past and seen some good results. Now he wants to step it up. Are you suggesting just test-c even though he knows the effects that D-Bol will bring?

All input is greatly appreciated

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
Also, If he follows through(Most likely he will) with the cycle I will post the results. Start/End weight, height, BF, and any other info I get from him. It will all be posted under this same thread.

Oh and another question. I can't find anything about this injecting question. Does it make sense to inject .5ml into one thigh, and the other .5ml into the other thigh? Or should it all just be 1ml into lets just say the right and then the second injection of the week into the left?