Clen Question

jock19

Awards
I have 200 tabs of clen for a cut. I haven't used it before.

I'm off on hoiday this time next week for a week. Is it worth taking it this week to estabish my tolerance, then have the week off or should I save it all for when I get back?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What's your bodyfat? You're 180 pounds and cutting?

You can take it for a week and then take a week off that works fine, it's normally cycled 2 on 2 off repeatedly. As for establishing tolerance you normally start around 20mcg and work up in 20mcg intervals. 80-100 is where you really start to notice it.

jock19

Awards
BF is about 11%. I want to get properly ripped for the first time. Had a 6 pack before but want that but better.

I'll run it this week then. Ta

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
If you are just wanting to take it for a few days to see how you respond, thats actually not a bad idea...some people can take 200mcgs ED and it not affect them at all...others take 20mcgs, and their head feels like its going to blow up, their hands are constantly shaky and sweaty, and they get heart palpitations....taking it for a few days to see how it hits you might not be bad...then wait a few weeks, start your "true cycle"...at least you'll know what to expect.

holy

jock19

Awards
I took 40 yesterday and was fine, on 60 today and very shaky. Think I could cope with this level of jitters. I was expecting to need a much greater dose. I suppose it is good I can get away with using less.

Are you supposed to take the entire dose in one sittng?