1-test stack (pre-ban compounds) questions

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
I have an unopened bottle of sci-fit 1-test stack here that I have come across. :head: The compound list is as follows:

1 cap contains approx 400mg of different actives

1-T Ether (17beta-hydroxandrost-1-ene-3-one Ether)....100mg
1,4-Androstadien-3,17-Dione.....100mg (Bold)
5-Alpha-Androstane 3,17 beta diol...100mg (5AA)
4-Androstenediol......100mg (4-AD)
3,6,17-androstenetrione....100mg (6oxo)

There are 60 total caps

My questions are if anyone knows what the half lifes are on the 1-t ether, 5AA, and 4-AD. I have searched for the answers and could not find a clear answer.

Also can does anyone know how effective 1-Test Ether is? I literally only found one post on numerous sites about it and it was posted almost 7 years ago. Not very informative.

I am hoping this product is not too old to be ineffective.

Thanks in advance

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I have an unopened bottle of sci-fit 1-test stack here that I have come across. :head: The compound list is as follows:

1 cap contains approx 400mg of different actives

1-T Ether (17beta-hydroxandrost-1-ene-3-one Ether)....100mg
1,4-Androstadien-3,17-Dione.....100mg (Bold)
5-Alpha-Androstane 3,17 beta diol...100mg (5AA)
4-Androstenediol......100mg (4-AD)
3,6,17-androstenetrione....100mg (6oxo)

There are 60 total caps

My questions are if anyone knows what the half lifes are on the 1-t ether, 5AA, and 4-AD. I have searched for the answers and could not find a clear answer.

Also can does anyone know how effective 1-Test Ether is? I literally only found one post on numerous sites about it and it was posted almost 7 years ago. Not very informative.

Thanks in advance
Oral's in 1-t or 4ad sucked ,unless they were methylated........Even the 1-ad by Ergo needed heavy doses to have a significant test conversion.

Transdermal is where its at for 1-t or 4-ad.

What is the expo? 05? 06?

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
I checked everywhere and there is no exp date anywhere.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Thanks in advance
Half life on 1-t ether + 4ad is around 3 hours, I dunno on 5aa. Its not too old to be effective, but its not enough of it to be useful. if you had 3 bottles, you could make a decent 6 week cycle of it. 1-t ether needed to be dosed upwards of 500mg by itself other than the molecular nutrition gelcaps where the 1-t was dissolved in oils.

So at 4 caps a day this might be ok, but 2 weeks isn't enough for signifcant results.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Half life on 1-t ether + 4ad is around 3 hours, I dunno on 5aa. Its not too old to be effective, but its not enough of it to be useful. if you had 3 bottles, you could make a decent 6 week cycle of it. 1-t ether needed to be dosed upwards of 500mg by itself other than the molecular nutrition gelcaps where the 1-t was dissolved in oils.

So at 4 caps a day this might be ok, but 2 weeks isn't enough for signifcant results.

i agree.........all that non-methylated capped stuff back then needs 3 bottles to do anything.