The descision to stock up. Now? or Later?

sarcoplasm

Awards
At what point do you say to yourself "Its tme to stock up". What signal are you looking for/
Sarcoplasm

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
Ive been saving up and will make one big purchase before the year ends. I think it will happen shortly after the new year.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
I think it will be in place around the first of the year or shortly thereafter. I'd stock a small amount each month so as not to count on a huge order at the same time as the rest of the United States. Just my opinion though...

Chemo

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
I think it will be in place around the first of the year or shortly thereafter. I'd stock a small amount each month so as not to count on a huge order at the same time as the rest of the United States. Just my opinion though...

Chemo
:thumbsup:

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
**** that didnt work

chemo has a good point. Beat the mad rush.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I've already done it for 1-Test, 4-AD, 3-alpha :D I had to stock up quickly 'cause 4-AD is now illegal in California thanks to Grey Davis :mad:

If the ban can stay on hold for 4-5 months I'll be able to get my hands on a lot of M1T

Marcola

Awards
With the way things have been going lately, and all the bad media press on this stuff, I would stock up as soon a you have the funds.

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt stock up on everything, I would get alot of methyl-1test, 1test powder, and some 4ad. If you have the money get some 4-OHT and 4-OHN and maybe 1,4adiol. But I would leave 19nor, 4ad cyp and 19nor cyp, and most other PHS alone. Think about it for a minute, when the ban comes, what do you want to have? 100 bottles of methyl1test or 100 bottles of 4ad? To put it in another term its kind of like saying I have 300 Andriol capsules or 300 anavar tabs..... which do you want....

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
Also you could just buy all m1t. You dont really need 4ad. Its nice but ou dont need it. in the long run you will get more quality gains with the methyl. Plus if you want it bad enough you wont care about the lethargy.

bmorefat

Awards
Just some 1-T for me. Nowhere near ready for M1T or in the neighborhood.

decypheredbeats

Awards
Just started stocking up 1t and 4ad. Probally gonna get a good amount as the ban seems to become imminent. ****, If better to have more then not enough, plus if it stays legal I can sell extra locally for a reasonable profit, and If it is banned I can always pawn some off to my friends. :)

debating M1T, might get a couple cycles of that as well.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
nsruffryder34,

It was my understanding that 1,4adione is better than 1,4adiol. Am I wrong?

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
in most peoples opinion yes, right now I personaly think the diol is better, Im not sure as of yet, but if it is a methyl-14,aad then diol is defiently better...

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Can you clue me in as to why? I just bought 1,4adione from 1fast400 and if I need to I will buy the diol version.

Milo Hobgoblin

Awards
How long?

How long do you think a bottle of the lotion (t1pro etc...) will sit and still be good.

Does the PH degrade or anything i solution?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
The PH will not degrade but the components of the lotion may. Even with severe degradation of the ingredients it should be a viable product for at least a year...possibly more.

Chemo

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
So should I put the extra bottles of your new T-Gel in the fridge? Freezer?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
T-GEL with no powders: freezer

T-GEL WITH powders: room temp

FiGMan

Awards
Just curious on the extent of the bill and what it bans exactly... I havent really been following the bill itself or know the limitations but would products like 6OXO be included? I take post cycle pretty seriously and I know about possibly stocking up on the prohormones themselves but how about shellin out the cash for your all important post cycle products?

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if 60X0 is included in the ban. Since you are seeking stronger substances to help grow I suggest you seek stronger substances to help recover. Nolvadex and Clomid are readily available. They are even offered with flavoring now. Check out the member store for more info.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Pretty soon they'll go after protein supplements, touting the danger of too much protein and how it gives an unfair advantage. Idiots.:mad:

Thanks Chemo.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Pretty soon they'll go after protein supplements, touting the danger of too much protein and how it gives an unfair advantage. Idiots.:mad:

Thanks Chemo.
All in the name of saving the kids according to Joeseph Biden :rolleyes:
If they actually cared about kids than half of them wouldn't read at an 8th grade level when they graduate