Test E and....

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i just took my first injection today of test e 250mg/ml (1ml inj) and i was thinking maybe kicking it off with a 2 week run of mdrol. would this be a bad idea?

and also how does this dosing look: (2 shots/wk)

wk 1: 1ml and .5ml
2: .5ml +.5ml
3:.5ml +.5ml
4:1ml + 1ml
5:1ml +1ml
6:.5ml +.5ml
7:.5ml +.5ml
8:.5ml

i've heard pyramiding is the best way from some people at the gym but i already started off taking the full ml today so i was just trying to find the best way to make solid gains

-thx

edit: i say mdrol because i have it on hand and dbol is difficult to get a hold of at the moment

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
about the mdrol, 3 weeks is prolly better

about the "pyramiding" I don't see the point really, and tapering is pretty nonsense, so why bother with modulating the doses at all.

With test e just do 1ml twice a week nothing special. But 8 week cycle is short, considering it takes a month to really kick in. I think 10 or 12 would be more "worth it"

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
8 weeks is wayyyy too short to run test-e. u wont feel it kick in good until weeks 4-5.

mdrol is fine as a kickstart. as Unreal said, 3 weeks would be best.

pyramiding is basically worthless. u will be shutdown with 250mg/week just like u would from 500mg/week.....only the gains wont be as impressive with 250mg/week

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
Increase your dosage up to 500 mg per a week and run it for a minimum of 10 weeks.

250 mg per a week is HRT dosage and doesn't result in any significant gains especially for only 8 weeks!

To kick start the cycle superdrol at 10/20/20/20 would work very well.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
hmm, so i need two vials of test to run it at 500mg/ wk, correct?

cuz the vial i have is 10ml

and what do i do about pct? i have access to clomid, but the guy told me most people dont even need pct... but i like to keep my gains. so is clomid enough?

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
For a testosterone cycle you want nolvadex as PCT. The typical gym people you speak to don't understand how the drugs they take work and will often say you don't need to run PCT. But for a testosterone cycle you definitely need nolvadex.

People typically run nolvadex 40/40/20/20 but people are starting to challenge running such a high dosage and you could get away with 20/20/20/20.

Clomid is also very good for PCT but due to the estrogen buildup associated with testosterone not you first choice. If you decided to run both nolvadex and clomid you could run the nolvadex at 20/20/20 and the clomid at 100/50/50.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
ok, so nolva. thanks for correcting me

im just gonna go ahead and take a heavy, long test cycle and not even mess with mdrol because i dont wanna over stress my system my first time doing test and also that way i can guage how i respond better. so lets say i take 500mg/week (2mL) and my cycle lasts 10wks. my current wait is 175; approximately how much will i gain?

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
ok, so nolva. thanks for correcting me

im just gonna go ahead and take a heavy, long test cycle and not even mess with mdrol because i dont wanna over stress my system my first time doing test and also that way i can guage how i respond better. so lets say i take 500mg/week (2mL) and my cycle lasts 10wks. my current wait is 175; approximately how much will i gain?
It's difficult to say without having kick started your cycle with an oral, but first timers who run dianabol and testosterone for 10 weeks generally gain 22 pounds.

Provided you eat 30 calories per a pound of body weight you may have similar gains, even without the dianabol.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey man, check my Epistane Write up in my signature for a sample cycle plan with test. Should help you out.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
been taking test since the 7th and been a little sick on and off but like thursday i started gettin a little sick again (lymph nodes swolen/cant even eat and horrible headache to the point that if i move to fast i get incredibly dizzy) i shot up friday and it got real bad and still is. could i have the "test flu" or something? i feel completely trashed and have been sleeping a lot and feeling miserable. maybe i have the regular flu? i just need guidence on what to do. should i take the next mL on monday or just quit my cycle, wait and take nolva? i havnt eaten in over a day and im already down 3 pounds at least. just been livin off orange juice :-/ turkey wont even go down my throat

-thanks a ton, guys. im feeling like death right now so ur responses are greatly appreciated

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In regards to the mdrol kick start, I remember seeing some bloodwork of someone coming off mdrol and his lipids were trashed, his hdl was like 9 and ldl extremly high.

would his lipids stay that bad for the 10 weeks hes on cycle?

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
If this is your first cycle, just run the Test by itself. You'll get great gains with 500ml/wk for 10-12 weeks. Save the mdrol for another day.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i am only running test by itself

but is there any way to tell if what i have is the flu or if it is being caused by the test? because im supposed to inject tomorrow but im not sure if i should just quit or keep at it hoping this will blow over

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established

but is there any way to tell if what i have is the flu or if it is being caused by the test? because im supposed to inject tomorrow but im not sure if i should just quit or keep at it hoping this will blow over

just go to the doctor and get antibiotics and continue with the cycle

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
It's difficult to say without having kick started your cycle with an oral, but first timers who run dianabol and testosterone for 10 weeks generally gain 22 pounds.
Provided you eat 30 calories per a pound of body weight you may have similar gains, even without the dianabol.

this is a joke right????

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established

sounds like test flu to me...usually lasts 3-4 days...keep injecting...even if you have the real flu you dont want to ruin your cycle over it

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Increase your dosage up to 500 mg per a week and run it for a minimum of 10 weeks.

250 mg per a week is HRT dosage and doesn't result in any significant gains especially for only 8 weeks!

To kick start the cycle superdrol at 10/20/20/20 would work very well.
Exactly. I'd feel it around the 4 week mark, and you'll definitely need a SERM for pct, my balls shrank quite a bit from Test. Also take some low dose AI to help keep the bloat down some because you will blow up. Hawthorn for the BP is good too.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i woke up this morning and felt great... until i tried to swallow lol only my throat is giving me problems now

but ya, test is great. across week 2 i gained 9 pounds from 176 to 185 and i stayed there for a lil till i got sick. i dunno where the weight went, i dont really look bigger, maybe its water?

about low dosing an AI, any suggestions on what to use? is 1 pill of inhibit-e enough to do the trick? i have two 90 pill containers of the nutraplanet brand inhibit-e sitting around so i could work with that. and yes, i have 30mL of liquid Nolva that should be here in a day or so. my friend mailed it to me from a state over this morning. he said to only take 1/2mL a day or 1mL every other day. but i know most people on here like to double dose for the first two weeks with 40/40/20/20 of the pill stuff. does the same concept apply here?