ALRI Methoxy- TRN - AnabolicMinds.com

ALRI Methoxy- TRN

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

ALRI Methoxy- TRN

yes ladies, ALRI Methoxy TRN, 17b-methoxy-trienbolone, 1.5mg, 90 ct. signed, sealed and delivered to my door for about $40. Where from? England believe it or not.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. New Member

£6.99 ($12-13?) over here in the UK. :P

I'm aware it's always brought up, and I've searched immensely on this compound; but what is the general consensus? Simply a pre-workout boost due to it being androgenic, or aids in anabolism as well?

Terribly confusing, as I ran it at about 4 caps ED recently and didn't really feel that much apart from some boosts in aggression and such.
  3. Senior Member

You have to run it at at least 9mg to get any effects.
    •   

4. Senior Member

i had a really good effect (especially on strength) for a jumpstart using 4 mg for about 3.5 weeks with the GL version.
  5. Professional Member

40 is damn expensive! I just bought a similar product for 28 each.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Its really cheap over in the uk. like £5-7. A m8 at the gym took it for awhile and said it was crap

EDIT: also he said it was quite harsh on his liver.
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  7. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post

Although Similar not the same and some people on here swear by it. only ALRI and GL have this compound no matter what anyone else says Arthur is the inventor and he licensed it to GL he never gave anyone else the real formula
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    which one? i thought the stuff you got was the 30mg a tab version which is a different compound.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

lol you got rippde off, discount-supplements.co.uk has it for like 6.99 GBP.. I bought a couple bottles last year and ran it with a 6 week hdrol cycle.. Got rolactin sides from it.. Sold my extra bottle on ebay along with my generic labz version. This compound is like prolactin in a bottle. IMO i'd run something else/
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by LilPsychotic View Post
    You have to run it at at least 9mg to get any effects.
    Of MTRN? That is a high ass dose; my sweet spot was 6mg; anything more than that gave me some of the worst crashes I have ever had in my life.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  11. New Member

Think there is any truth to this?

ergo-log.com/methoxytst

I have never heard of this website before though. It basically says m-tst and m-trn are the exact same compund....trenbolone with no ester.
    Last edited by robster11; 11-26-2008 at 01:10 PM. Reason: expanding
  12. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Of MTRN? That is a high ass dose; my sweet spot was 6mg; anything more than that gave me some of the worst crashes I have ever had in my life.
    Sorry, I was thinking of m-tst.
  13. New Member

Post article states: laboratory analyses: both M-TST n M-TRN contain ordinay Trenbolone

i was suprised by the info the recent (09-08) article about the supposed truth when it comes to M-TST and M-TRN as well.

Here's the correct / full link : http://www.ergo-log.com/methoxytst.html

I'm surpised there isn't more talk about this - maybe the story isn't true - but it would explain why M-TRN worked so well (at such low doages if the label was beleived too).

The article states that M-TST and M-TRN are the SAME product and that both are NOT the supposed M-TRN ingredient of 17b-methoxy-trienbolone.

It states that according to laboratory analyses, both Methoxy-TST and Methoxy-TRN contain ordinary trenbolone .

Anyone know if this is true? I haven't heard of the "ergo-log" site until the orignal poster of this thread brought it up.

Quote Originally Posted by robster11 View Post
    Think there is any truth to this?

ergo-log.com/methoxytst

I have never heard of this website before though. It basically says m-tst and m-trn are the exact same compund....trenbolone with no ester.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

I don't know if i believe that. Everyone who took Methoxy tst reported little or no effects at all.
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hushdrops View Post
    i was suprised by the info the recent (09-08) article about the supposed truth when it comes to M-TST and M-TRN as well.

Here's the correct / full link : Methoxy-TST = Methoxy-TRN

I'm surpised there isn't more talk about this - maybe the story isn't true - but it would explain why M-TRN worked so well (at such low doages if the label was beleived too).

The article states that M-TST and M-TRN are the SAME product and that both are NOT the supposed M-TRN ingredient of 17b-methoxy-trienbolone.

It states that according to laboratory analyses, both Methoxy-TST and Methoxy-TRN contain ordinary trenbolone .

Anyone know if this is true? I haven't heard of the "ergo-log" site until the orignal poster of this thread brought it up.
    I've used M-TST a few times, and love the results i received from it. Nothing ground breaking in terms of overall results, but it added some serious intensity and strength. I've used it mostly in a pulsing fashion prior to workouts (8-10mg about 2-3 hours beforehand), and have been impressed with what i've received from it.

To each their own, but i know many guys that would agree with me.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleBound1337 View Post
    I don't know if i believe that. Everyone who took Methoxy tst reported little or no effects at all.
    Not true.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

17. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

OP, you got owned!
    Haha starting a thread thinking you got a deal when you really got ripped. Classic.
  18. Cal
    Stats
    5'10"  218 lbs.

When dosed at 6mg/day, I noticed the next day I looked after a couple of days on tren acetate. Just that look that tren gives of "wow I look 15lbs heavier" from being so androgenic. It was the same with 6mg+ of Mega-TRN. Glad I have a fat stash of it.
  19. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by hushdrops View Post

Here's the correct / full link : http://www.ergo-log.com/methoxytst.html

i haven't either
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  20. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

the ergo log site has some good info, its been around...

what a bunch of lol
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm not sure how well versed in organic chemistry the people on that site are though. I've known about that site for about three or four years (didn't have the log suffix in the name back then though). I remember reading one of the articles there and they were comparing two steroids and saying that they will likely elicit the same effects because their structures were similar...we all know how that goes. When I read that, it made me wonder what their credentials are

I've also seen them overstate a few other things, but they do seem to have some pretty interesting info there, none the less...hence why I have still been visiting the site over the past three or four years.

I'm not saying to discount what they have to say, I'm just saying that I wouldn't repeat it as the gospel.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  22. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

a lil off topic but i read the pomegrante increases testosterone article and im gonna start supplementing it. just some useless fyi.
  23. New Member

What it doesn't say is which ester is binded to this trenbolone. Dragon Labs produced a oral kind of tenb, but, an acetate one. Only tren, may be innfective.
  24. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by anbes View Post
    What it doesn't say is which ester is binded to this trenbolone. Dragon Labs produced a oral kind of tenb, but, an acetate one. Only tren, may be innfective.
    : what!?!?!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Deos ALRI's Methoxy TRN require PCT??
    By Australian made in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-20-2006, 11:04 AM
  2. mega-trn by Generic Labs [methoxy-trn by ALRI]
    By WATERLOGGED in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 09:07 AM
  3. ALRI Methoxy-TRN log
    By screwbol in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 11-05-2005, 07:26 PM
  4. ALRI Methoxy TRN?!