Cycle support with Epistane

tommytucker69

tommytucker69

Awards
Ok so I am starting a 4 week epistane cycle shortly. I want to start preloading the cycle support, unfortunately AI Cycle Support doesn't get through to australia customs and it costs $80 to buy over here. I might buy 1 tub of it, but i can't afford to purchase 2 tubs, which i would probably need for the cycle, as I understand 1 tub lasts 30 days at 2 scoops a day.

What I am asking, is what could I use to preload, like i could buy some bulk milk thistle and hawthorn berrys and celery seed extract to make up for the 2 weeks which i am lacking?

Any help would be great

Tom

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
check on the price of cycle assist from CEL. It's considerably cheaper over here.

tommytucker69

tommytucker69

Awards
its about 5 dollars cheaper over here, would still only cover the 30 days

just don't know what to do

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
look on the labels and try to match with individual ingredients. At the very least use hawthorne berry and milk thistle. You'll probably alright with just those two on epistane.

tommytucker69

tommytucker69

Awards
can match the hawthorn berrys easily and cheap enough, the milk thistle of cycle support says Silymarin (milk thistle extract) 1000mg, i can get tablets that say 7000mg worth of milk thistle, but doesn't say milk thistle extract. would this mean its 7X more than in the cycle support

Last edited:
dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Each scoop of CS contains 1000mg of MT. So you would be getting 2000mg per day.
I have never seen 7000mg tablets or caps?
1000mg is standardized extract

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
can match the hawthorn berrys easily and cheap enough, the milk thistle of cycle support says Silymarin (milk thistle extract) 1000mg, i can get tablets that say 7000mg worth of milk thistle, but doesn't say milk thistle extract. would this mean its 7X more than in the cycle support
The best thing you can do is avoid alcohol and pre-load w/milk thistle (Silymarin) and maybe hawthorn (get the extract too), and a good multi. You should go by the mgs of Silymarin (extract) and not by the whole plant.

The 7g milk thistle tabs you can get should show a % standardized or something like that.

KLaw666

KLaw666

Awards
if i were u i would just run MT, HB, and saw palmetto

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with the above. Dont drink alcohol. Buy some Milk Thistle, Hawthorn Berry, and Saw Palmetto. It would be BEST if you could get some Cycle Support, but $80 is rough.