3rd Cycle Options?

hardlymovin20

Awards
Hey everyone this is my first post on this site..(I'm always on another site) anyways..

I'm planning a cycle in Jan. and torn between what to take.

I've ran two PH's Bold for 6 weeks at 600mgs,then I ran 3ad.

Now I'm looking at possibly Hdrol and stacking it with Bold.

Basically I'm looking for the most MASS as possible..So whats your alls thought on what I could run for my 3rd cycle? Thanks to everyone!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
post ur stats and training experience and we'll go from there

hardlymovin20

Awards
23 5"8 170 and got a Year under my belt.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
for mass i would go for Havoc. i honestly wouldnt even count ur bold and 3ad cycles as cycles. both of those are so mild.

havoc is a great choice for a next cycle. but make sure u have PCT and everything lined up as well

hardlymovin20

Awards
for mass i would go for Havoc. i honestly wouldnt even count ur bold and 3ad cycles as cycles. both of those are so mild.

havoc is a great choice for a next cycle. but make sure u have PCT and everything lined up as well
You think havoc would be better than hdrol/bold?

Also I have tons of bold because I bought alot of it when it was up for "BAN" and I have been leaning towards havoc more and more after researching a bit about it the last few weeks...if I choose Havoc you think I should stack havoc with bold?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
havoc will produce better gains than hdrol.

Havoc/bold would be fine, but in my readings, bold needs to be run at a pretty high dose and for about 6-8 weeks

hardlymovin20

Awards
havoc will produce better gains than hdrol.

Havoc/bold would be fine, but in my readings, bold needs to be run at a pretty high dose and for about 6-8 weeks
I ran Bold at 600mgs which is the avg dosage for 6 weeks and gained 10 pounds..I like Bold alot,

anyways..

for PCT for havoc I see alot of people getting away with reversitol/pcs and I see some saying you need a SERM which I dont have access to. So what would you say?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i SERM on hand out be good. but u can probably get by with pcs