H-drol... Help me out!!

COBRAfan67

Awards
Im about to start my first PH cycle. going with H-drol for 5 weeks... 50/50/75/75/75. Need help with PCT.

Im taking Cycle Support a week before I start cycle. Then running the h-drol with cycle support for the 5 weeks.

My PCT Im going with is...
-Post cycle support
-Inhibit-E
-Reduce XT
-Novedex?? Do I need it?

I think I have it all covered.... I need someone to help me out with the dosing. When to take which supplement and what not. Im 21yrs old, 6'1 210lbs. First H-drol cycle... 50/50/75/75/75. Someone please help me with the Dosing. And any supplement changes, better products, etc. Thanks alot

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Im about to start my first PH cycle. going with H-drol for 5 weeks... 50/50/75/75/75. Need help with PCT.

Im taking Cycle Support a week before I start cycle. Then running the h-drol with cycle support for the 5 weeks.

My PCT Im going with is...
-Post cycle support
-Inhibit-E
-Reduce XT
-Novedex?? Do I need it?

I think I have it all covered.... I need someone to help me out with the dosing. When to take which supplement and what not. Im 21yrs old, 6'1 210lbs. First H-drol cycle... 50/50/75/75/75. Someone please help me with the Dosing. And any supplement changes, better products, etc. Thanks alot

Wasn't this already in the PCT forum:think:.......

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Dude, this is like the third thread you posted asking the same question. YOU DO NOT NEED 3 DIFFERENT OCT AIS. This is the response you've been getting, and you're getting it again. PCS and pick ONE AI. You will get rebound gyno if you choose to use every AI you have listed.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Dude, this is like the third thread you posted asking the same question. YOU DO NOT NEED 3 DIFFERENT OCT AIS. This is the response you've been getting, and you're getting it again. PCS and pick ONE AI. You will get rebound gyno if you choose to use every AI you have listed.

:clap2:

NAS

NAS

Awards
clearly havnt read and learned enough, and what the others have said....

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could not agree more. We want to contol estrogen not totally kill it.:head: