hairloss m1t and androgenic sides

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.58%

hairloss m1t and androgenic sides

I noticed that alot of people reported hairloss with 1-test, be it transdermal or oral dosing. But I have yet to see somebody report hairloss with m1t yet, does methylating a compound effect how androgenic the said compound is?

2. ***** Vampire
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.74%

yeah - i am losing a little
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I noticed more with it than other delivery methods.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.58%

How do you guys notice the hairloss? I mean dont we lose 100+ hairs a daily naturally? I know I lose alot of hair esp when I shower.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Originally posted by Bryan
    How do you guys notice the hairloss? I mean dont we lose 100+ hairs a daily naturally? I know I lose alot of hair esp when I shower.
    Look for thinning, or a receeding hairline.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.58%

But I think alot of people start taking 1-test, notice hairs on their pillow, in the the shower etc and go nuts. I mean I lose alot of hair in the shower always have, I've got a full set of hair.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.75%

Do most people who use 1test lose hair off of it or do just a few? And i know its hard to say, but in your opinion, how much shedding off of 1 cycle of T1 or T1pro at recommended doses do people really see? I have been searching peoples cycle results for a long time and i dont see too many reporting sides of hairloss. But when i search on hairloss i find alot of people saying it is terrible on the hairline.

I have some t1pro now, and had been planning on doing a cycle in Dec but i have been debating on not doing it at all because of hairloss. I am 37yo and have no hairloss or thinning as of yet. On my fathers side MPB is not a problem but i have no idea on my mothers side. A little thinning wouldnt bother me, but alot would.
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Originally posted by rsta
    Do most people who use 1test lose hair off of it or do just a few? And i know its hard to say, but in your opinion, how much shedding off of 1 cycle of T1 or T1pro at recommended doses do people really see? I have been searching peoples cycle results for a long time and i dont see too many reporting sides of hairloss. But when i search on hairloss i find alot of people saying it is terrible on the hairline.

I have some t1pro now, and had been planning on doing a cycle in Dec but i have been debating on not doing it at all because of hairloss. I am 37yo and have no hairloss or thinning as of yet. On my fathers side MPB is not a problem but i have no idea on my mothers side. A little thinning wouldnt bother me, but alot would.
    Noone can say for sure as everyone's different. Some lose a lot, some a little, some none at all. Its just a risk that you'll have to take as does everyone else.

You can get a hold of some hair-loss meds at plenty of places, so if your worried about it, it'd be better being prepared for it.
  9. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Generally methylation decreases the affinity to the AR so M1T base strucuture is probalby less androgenic than 1-Test. But!!! there always is a but....M1T metabolite is thought to be 17 methyl DHT which is much more potent. So, I don't know

Ask Chemo, he has the magic Vida
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.9%

Originally posted by Bobo
    Generally methylation decreases the affinity to the AR so M1T base strucuture is probalby less androgenic than 1-Test. But!!! there always is a but....M1T metabolite is thought to be 17 methyl DHT which is much more potent. So, I don't know

Ask Chemo, he has the magic Vida
    I dont follow. How can M1T be more powerful that 1T if it has less an affinity for the AR?
  11. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.52%
    Achievements Posting Pro

"Generally methylation decreases the affinity to the AR so M1T base strucuture is probalby less androgenic than 1-Test. But!!! there always is a but....M1T metabolite is thought to be 17 methyl DHT which is much more potent. So, I don't know"

I think 1-methylation decreases androgenic sides but 17-methyl increases androgenic potential. M-1-t theoretically is 'supposed' to be more androgenic is it not?
    There was a post about this some time ago on how m-1-t would be compared to 1-t.
    http://www.superiormuscle.com/showthread/t-5816.html
  12. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.84%

Heh, the "magic vida"....I like that.

Kind of like a "magic 8-ball".

"Will I be bigger than Arnold?"

Magic Vida says, "NO"

13. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Originally posted by MarcusG
    "Generally methylation decreases the affinity to the AR so M1T base strucuture is probalby less androgenic than 1-Test. But!!! there always is a but....M1T metabolite is thought to be 17 methyl DHT which is much more potent. So, I don't know"

I think 1-methylation decreases androgenic sides but 17-methyl increases androgenic potential. M-1-t theoretically is 'supposed' to be more androgenic is it not?
    There was a post about this some time ago on how m-1-t would be compared to 1-t.
    http://www.superiormuscle.com/showthread/t-5816.html
    Its base structure is less androgenic. The sides created are from its methylated metabolites (17 methyl DHT).

"methyl 1-test ->
    When compared to test prop it is 30% as androgenic and 200% as anabolic. Same level of anabolic potential but the androgenic profile dropped by 70% over the base modification. If numbers don't lie then M-1-T is LESS ANDROGENIC than regular 1-test."

Methylation decreases the affinity to the AR but increases the potency of its metabolites.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  14. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Originally posted by Jones111

I dont follow. How can M1T be more powerful that 1T if it has less an affinity for the AR?
    Metabolites.
  15. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.52%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Its base structure is less androgenic. The sides created are from its methylated metabolites (17 methyl DHT).

"methyl 1-test ->
    When compared to test prop it is 30% as androgenic and 200% as anabolic. Same level of anabolic potential but the androgenic profile dropped by 70% over the base modification. If numbers don't lie then M-1-T is LESS ANDROGENIC than regular 1-test."

Methylation decreases the affinity to the AR but increases the potency of its metabolites.
    I had a look again at the Vida numbers and theres some variation from 200 to 50% as anabolic and 30 to 14% as androgenic compared to test prop.
    Are the anabolic/androgenic numbers including all effects (including the metabolites as well)?? And I assume it is all on rats right?

Similar Forum Threads

1. M1T and 1,4-andro
    By Bryan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-02-2003, 10:37 PM
  2. m1t and shutdown
    By Bryan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-29-2003, 12:10 PM
  3. M1T and hairloss
    By SeanC1123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11