spawn stack

doyoudo911

Awards
6ft
180lbs
i have taken 2 cycles of spawn before my first i gained 20 lost 7, second i gained 10 lost 5 (numbers arent exact just a guestimate)

in the middle of a cycle of Mdrol/Pplex (just finsihing the mdrol bout to go onto the pplex, and yes i kno i should have taken pplex before lol)only gained 5 lbs so far, who knows how much of it i will keep

so im thinking of going back to spawn i love it however i never stacked it with anything :/ any recommendations?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
its already a stack in itself.....its "tren" and epi.

i suggest moving on to something else.

ur doing a mdrol/pplex bridge and have only gained 5 pounds?? what does ur diet look like?

doyoudo911

Awards
my diet is horrible compared to when i was on spawn with spawn i would eat the 6 tiimes a day now its hard bc im back in college and theres no time to sit down and have a REAL meal...do u think if i re did the mdrol/pplex cycle again after pct and tried gettting back to eating better that i will gain more?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i think u should end the cycle when the mdrol part is done and begin PCT. then re-evaluate ur diet and run the mdrol/pplex cycle in a couple of months when u can be dedicated to the cycle.

being in college is no excuse because im in the same situation and i still find time to eat my ass off.

doyoudo911

Awards
i think u should end the cycle when the mdrol part is done and begin PCT. then re-evaluate ur diet and run the mdrol/pplex cycle in a couple of months when u can be dedicated to the cycle.

being in college is no excuse because im in the same situation and i still find time to eat my ass off.

good idea this way i will save the pplex for the next cycle...i think a great time for me to do the cycle is winter break when they give us off a month...do u agree???

and great advice ty

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
good idea this way i will save the pplex for the next cycle...i think a great time for me to do the cycle is winter break when they give us off a month...do u agree???

and great advice ty

yes i agree. and u should have plenty of Mdrol left for ur next cycle which is nice.

doyoudo911

Awards
agreed...im doing a 10/20/20 thats 35 pills right there i got plenty left ty

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Thats alot of cycles. What is the time span of these cycles? I hope you allowed enough time and proper PCT between them.

animaleater2

animaleater2

Awards

Well said and you answered your own question when you mentioned that you are not eating as well durning this cycle. Food is the fuel- **** fuel equals **** performance-gains.

strap135

Awards
if your going to be doing any kind of prohormone you need to make sure your diet is in check before you start it, while your on it, and even when you get off of it. i gained 15 lbs on the spawn stack and i am still gaining after being off of it for 5 months. plus with spawn if you keep going back to it your not going to see even close to the amount of gains from your first use. you need to switch that stuff up and focus on your diet that is probabally the most essential part.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 10
Anabolics 10
Olympus Labs 0
Olympus Labs 4
Anabolics 0