Deca Durabolin, no HCG

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
I am planning my next cycle and I was considering including deca durabolin. Only problem is I can't get HCG and I have heard from some people not to even bother unless you can get HCG.

Should I scrap the idea and just go for testosterone standalone? If so why?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
tren and deca are hard on shutdown. is HCG absolutely necessary?....no. but it may take months to recover if ur body CAN recover.

everyone responds differently. but personally i wouldnt risk it

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
But how much more suppressive than testosterone can deca durabolin be?

I was thinking about 400 mg of testosterone enthanate and 200 mg of deca durabolin EW.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Test/Deca is a normal cycle, some even run it for beginner cycles as the bread and butter bulker, and i know HCG isn't always used in these cycles. I really don't think it's necessary.

Maybe a little harder recovery, but the likelihood of never recovering can't be significant unless you get way greedy on the duration.

hyper24

hyper24

Awards
Tribulus raises your LH, obviously not as well as HCG but if you have clomid/nolva then go down and grab a bunch of tribulus. Use lost of B6 to help keep control of the prolactin from the deca. Fenugreek, or possibly the extract if you can find it and you should be fine. Get some Tongkat ali aswell.
Its the approach im taking as im doing a deca/test cycle and have spent lots of research on the PCT due to not being able to get HCG.
Even taking these herbs now while on cycle i swear I can see size returning in my balls. But maybe its all in my head.

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
Tribulus raises your LH, obviously not as well as HCG but if you have clomid/nolva then go down and grab a bunch of tribulus. Use lost of B6 to help keep control of the prolactin from the deca. Fenugreek, or possibly the extract if you can find it and you should be fine. Get some Tongkat ali aswell.
Its the approach im taking as im doing a deca/test cycle and have spent lots of research on the PCT due to not being able to get HCG.
Even taking these herbs now while on cycle i swear I can see size returning in my balls. But maybe its all in my head.
How quickly did the deca shut you down?

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Outside the realm of these message boards, you will find that very few guys use ancillaries, ESPECIALLY hcg....(not saying thats a good thing, either)

If you have any type of prior history with anabolics that doesnt give you reason to suspect you'll experience difficulties post cycle, I would go ahead with test and deca...I dont think the cycle you are going to run would cause any particular problems.....Of course, Im just making a basic generalization based on the other people Ive worked with.....you might be very different.

holy

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Outside the realm of these message boards, you will find that very few guys use ancillaries, ESPECIALLY hcg....(not saying thats a good thing, either)
I suppose you feel that is from lack of knowledge and not by choice?

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
I suppose you feel that is from lack of knowledge and not by choice?

Obviously the biggest factor is lack of knowledge....what I was trying to imply though, and Ive said it before, is that guys tend to place way to much emphasis on their PCT...its important, no doubt, but its not the end of the world to not have a single component.

holy

animaleater2

animaleater2

Awards
did sust-deca cycle with on hcg and had no problems at all. Shut down not a problem and had sucessfull pct with standard nolva/clomid. B6 would be good to keep plolactin sides at bay.