havoc and water weight

cassimus

cassimus

Awards
is some water retention common with havoc......the reason im asking is im about 3.5 weeks into it and ive kinda lost my center ab cut but ive been working my abs more than ever. is this a result in water retention?:head:

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
is some water retention common with havoc......the reason im asking is im about 3.5 weeks into it and ive kinda lost my center ab cut but ive been working my abs more than ever. is this a result in water retention?:head:

Same thing kinda happened to me. Whats your diet look like?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Diet is more than likely the culprit here. What does you diet look like? You shouldn't hold too much water at all based on the compound properties of havoc.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Diet is more than likely the culprit here. What does you diet look like? You shouldn't hold too much water at all based on the compound properties of havoc.

Nice avy Trauma......:woohoo:

cassimus

cassimus

Awards
welp mornings usually water orange juice wheat bagel with cheese protein shake (almost to much to handle)

lunch subway 6in sub combo with lit mayo and mustard

dinner usually consists of tuna, lean beef, natural pb and jelly's.... protein shake

my diet normally is up and down bc of my job and school schedule dont have time to stop and eat and most of the time stay so busy i forget to try and eat.....

i cut all fast food out, most cokes, and other greasy foods and honestly i havent felt a difference.....ive even added more cardio to my workout but who knows the "water weight" is not to bad but i was jsut wondering

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
welp mornings usually water orange juice wheat bagel with cheese protein shake (almost to much to handle)

dinner usually consists of tuna, lean beef, natural pb and jelly's.... protein shake

my diet normally is up and down bc of my job and school schedule dont have time to stop and eat and most of the time stay so busy i forget to try and eat.....

i cut all fast food out, most cokes, and other greasy foods and honestly i havent felt a difference.....ive even added more cardio to my workout but who knows the "water weight" is not to bad but i was jsut wondering

Honestly bro...same thing happened to me and toward end of cycle it went away and i leaned out. My diet was not the cleanest though:think:

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
same thing...my abs were always noticeable but my face looked fuller everything looked swole...its water...drink more to fix the problem

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

honestly this diet could use a lot of improvement

bagels, CHEESE protein shakes, JELLY! subway... and only 3 meals a day? You should get more quality protein in there and fats, less sugary/starchy carbs, if you want to be leaner. And make it 6 meals a day.

Eating only 3 medium sized meals like that isn't going to put much muscle on you, and if it's a cut or recomp diet the macros are way off. Seriously it would do you well to work on it.

To answer your main question, i felt like Epi's "drying out" quality was bullshit.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
honestly this diet could use a lot of improvement

bagels, CHEESE protein shakes, JELLY! subway... and only 3 meals a day? You should get more quality protein in there and fats, less sugary/starchy carbs, if you want to be leaner. And make it 6 meals a day.

Eating only 3 medium sized meals like that isn't going to put much muscle on you, and if it's a cut or recomp diet the macros are way off. Seriously it would do you well to work on it.

To answer your main question, i felt like Epi's "drying out" quality was bullshit.

well epi made my retain some water but it CERTAINLY DRIED THE F*CK out of my joints!

animaleater2

animaleater2

Awards
Your diet is waaaayyyy off. Too many big meals not enough snacks. The reason your abs are losing definition is because your blood sugar is being pounded by your infrequent yet large carb servings.

1. 3 main meals- 3-4 snacks all containing some kind of protein
2. Get more fibre into your meals
3.Most of your carbs should be centered around training times
4.Not eating enough healthy fats
5.Dont use anymore hormones before getting diet/training straight.

cassimus

cassimus

Awards
well my diet use to be eat anything mcdonalds etc and i still and always have had definition so my metabolism doesnt care about diet lol but quoting the dry joint post is that possible with havoc bc i havent read any reviews about it but damn my shoulders feel weird as hell

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
well my diet use to be eat anything mcdonalds etc and i still and always have had definition so my metabolism doesnt care about diet lol but quoting the dry joint post is that possible with havoc bc i havent read any reviews about it but damn my shoulders feel weird as hell
your metabolism does care about diet. Basically you're telling me you can eat like crap and stay lean, but that just means if you eat properly you can be much leaner and bigger.

Definitely want to maximize all simple variables like eating, proper hard training, etc. before using AAS.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established

To answer your joint dryness issue...yes havoc can cause dry joints as well as alot of PHs....Make sure you take some sort of joint support(cissus,fish oil)....

I haven't ever tried cissus, but i love fish oils(worked well for me):head:

Good luck

cassimus

cassimus

Awards
what can fish oils help? and how fast should i see results

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established

Well my friend, consistency is the key. Going hungry or thirsty for any length of time is the enemy of a body builder. I know full well the constraints of a demanding schedule, but you've gotta make it happen somehow. Especially on cycle, diet and training must be a top priority, before school, studying, and going out. This takes much planning and dedication. Getting at least a gallon of H20 is also crucial, otherwise your body will hold on to whatever it takes in. I think you should focus on the basics in order to enjoy the results that you're striving for.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
what can fish oils help? and how fast should i see results
Triple dose fish oils(omega 3) and it will get those joints feeling great...took about 2 weeks for me:head:

Have you ever read how many benefits there are to omega 3 supplementation?

gettingully1

gettingully1

Awards
Triple dose fish oils(omega 3) and it will get those joints feeling great...took about 2 weeks for me:head:

Have you ever read how many benefits there are to omega 3 supplementation?
triple dose? what do you mean by this? I usually take 1.25g 4-5x daily. Is that not enough?

cassimus

cassimus

Awards
i just wanted to say i appreciate everyone chiming in and not being a **** about it i believe no matter how stupid the questions are everyone is continuously learning in the bodybuilding/lifting world......i picked up some fish oil today but is there anything i need to add.....i got havoc, multi vit, milk thistle, fish oil?

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
triple dose? what do you mean by this? I usually take 1.25g 4-5x daily. Is that not enough?

Everyone is different....if that works for you than fine...however I find that(for me) triple dosing is the way to go...Ever heard of triple strength fish oil(fats) pills...very popular(effective) dosage....

I recently bought the 1000 count nutraplanet brand omega 3 pills...great price...and you can never have to many.:head:

cassimus

cassimus

Awards
how many weeks is safe on havoc....how long should i wait to get on it again?

gettingully1

gettingully1

Awards
the standard protocol is time on = time off; where time on equal cycle + PCT. so if you did a 4 week cycle and a 4 week pct, you should take 8 weeks off, so roughly 2 months after finishing PCT. you maybe be able to jump in a little earlier but conventional wisdom is to let your body settle back into its a natural state for a while.

cassimus

cassimus

Awards
ya anabolic search is not very helpful id rather just ask the blunt ? and get a blunt answer bc searching the forums means searching through a bunch of crap and probably no finding the answer to my ? plus what is a forum for

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
ya anabolic search is not very helpful id rather just ask the blunt ? and get a blunt answer bc searching the forums means searching through a bunch of crap and probably no finding the answer to my ? plus what is a forum for

I hear what your saying to a point...but, look up the "Havoc write-up" in the Competitive edge Labs forum on this site. I believe it was done by Trauma1 who is a rep for the company and is very helpful and knowledgable....That is where i started when I planned out and ran my Havoc cycle. It should be a good starting point for you.

Good Luck...:head:

cassimus

cassimus

Awards
thanks party man well im almost up on my havoc cycle and im gathering my pct right now.... i was on about 4 weeks and ive gained

a total of 12 pounds from 172-approx 184 with not the best diet due to my love for certain food and drinks

i can tell my mood is a little more snappier than i would like but i believe its all normal with havoc but definitely no rage

on havoc i have intense workouts and the mind set of not wanting to end it

ive felt dryness in my joints esp. shoulders and wrists that im doctoring with fish oil and increase in water

this is just a little insight of the past four weeks