opinions please

purelife1

firts of all im 37 and have used injectables for years..i have been off for 2 years (for legal reasons..and we will leave it at that)
im 235lbs 6ft...my normal on cycle weight was around 235-240 so i havent lost that much size..i did go up to 260 around January and decided to get my body back in shape so here i am..i still need to lose around 15 lbs of fat to make me happy..diet and cardio are good now so there is no problem..im not one who wants to compete so im fine with body fat levels around 10-11%..i just like to look good to myself..i will loose the 10-15 slowly as i didnt want the saggy skin look(hahahahaha)..so far so good..anyway now is what brings me to this post

i just recently started h-drol 50mg day..i had originally planned to run it for 8 weeks(very small and short cycle compared to what i had been doing for years)
now i would like to add something else..i thought of adding ESTs propadrol for weeks 3-6 and finishing off h-drol by its self for the final 2 weeks....however i noticed different people saying propadrol might lower my sex drive..the only drug ever to kill my drive in the past was deca...so i also considered just adding superdrol for those 4 weeks instead but i also noticed several people speaking of shrinkage..now due to my legal issues i cant take the chance of any of my old school suplies i am accustomed to taking etc..i was wanting to use something like Novadex XT or De-Arome as a PCT...as i am subject to random steroid testing..if its in my system and not available over the counter then i stand the chance of more legal issues.....

so my question is do you think either of these would be strong enough for a PCT..i think i would be ok with the propradrol and h-drol but the Superdrol worries me

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
first off..if you r subject to random steroid testing you know that all this ph stuff will still throw off your epi test/test ratio...which is the first red flag in a steroid test. second... superdrol is a methylated version of masternon and some of the metabolites may show up as such on a drug test.

purelife1

first off..if you r subject to random steroid testing you know that all this ph stuff will still throw off your epi test/test ratio...which is the first red flag in a steroid test. second... superdrol is a methylated version of masternon and some of the metabolites may show up as such on a drug test.
ive already discussed this with my PO..if its over the counter they cant hold against me..almost all will show elevated test levels you are correct but at my normal size of 230 i am always elevated..aslong as i dont have anything that is ouright banned she said i would be alright..they do checks to see if any masking drugs etc are in there

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
oh and after an 8 week cycle of anything i think you will need clomid and/or nolva. anything over the counter will not be strong enough.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
ive already discussed this with my PO..if its over the counter they cant hold against me..almost all will show elevated test levels you are correct but at my normal size of 230 i am always elevated..aslong as i dont have anything that is ouright banned she said i would be alright..they do checks to see if any masking drugs etc are in there

yes they can, if you have something that converts to a banned steroid how do they know whether youve been taking the steroid or its prohomone? they will get you, id be very carefull here....but best of luck to ya

purelife1

oh and after an 8 week cycle of anything i think you will need clomid and/or nolva. anything over the counter will not be strong enough.
so you think i should lower my cycle to 4-6 weeks and repeat every few months instead

purelife1

yes they can, if you have something that converts to a banned steroid how do they know whether youve been taking the steroid or its prohomone? they will get you, id be very carefull here....but best of luck to ya
do you know if proadrol would possibly test as something else..thats why i originally picked h-drol as it should basically just elevate my test levels if i keep the doses low correct

crazilyfter42

Awards
Considering h-drol is a prohormone to oral turinabol I don't think its the best idea to take it. I am no expert when it comes to drug testing or anything but I would think it would show up in your system. Meaning you might test positive for oral turinabol.

crazilyfter42

Awards
do you know if proadrol would possibly test as something else..thats why i originally picked h-drol as it should basically just elevate my test levels if i keep the doses low correct
H-drol will not elevate your test levels, it will supress them. Only compounds that I am aware of that elevate test are testosterone, 4androstenediol, and DHEA.