Now taking pre-orders for 1-T… Topical 1-AD - AnabolicMinds.com

Now taking pre-orders for 1-T… Topical 1-AD

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Board Sponsor

Arrow Now taking pre-orders for 1-T… Topical 1-AD

Just to give you guys a heads up -- There were a couple setbacks that pushed the ship date back to the 14th of this month for 1-T, and lowered our initial stock to only a few hundred bottles. [so we have a very small supply and a very high demand]

If you guys want to get your hands on a bottle in the next couple weeks you should get in now.

-Pp

2. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

I like the product Eric.
    Can't wait to see this at NP on the next run!
  3. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.

Eric, truthfully how will 1-T be on Libido? I am interested but I don't need a libido killer even if it produces great muscle gains. I think a lot of guys dont have as much problem in this area with ph/ps/aas as I do. Straight test boosts my libido but the majority of other compounds all seem to lower it, so I am just wondering what has been the general feedback in this area from other users? Thanks

Mr.50
    •   

4. New Member

I am attempting to place a large order but the checkout page at www.primordialperformance.com is malfunctioning.
    Whenever I enter my address, the display of shipping options closes. Then I try to check out and it says "you have not selected a shipping option."
    But when I click on the display shipping options button, it refreshes the entire page and erases all my billing info.
    So basically it is impossible to complete my order.
    What can i do?
  5. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    Eric, truthfully how will 1-T be on Libido? I am interested but I don't need a libido killer even if it produces great muscle gains. I think a lot of guys dont have as much problem in this area with ph/ps/aas as I do. Straight test boosts my libido but the majority of other compounds all seem to lower it, so I am just wondering what has been the general feedback in this area from other users? Thanks

Mr.50
    If it converts to 1-test, it will most likely crush your libido. Oral 1-AD shuts me down fast.
  6. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LilPsychotic View Post
    If it converts to 1-test, it will most likely crush your libido. Oral 1-AD shuts me down fast.
    Thats what I was thinking/afraid of.....but I was wondering if anyone has tried it and determined if the DHEA (with conversion) is enough to offset the libido supressing effects?

Mr.50
  7. Senior Member

Thats what I was thinking/afraid of.....but I was wondering if anyone has tried it and determined if the DHEA (with conversion) is enough to offset the libido supressing effects?

Mr.50
    Well, if its 1-dhea, it converts to 1-test in a 2 step process.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

The DHEA should provide some libido protection by conversion to Testosterone.
  9. Professional Member

Time will tell, interested to see what comes from this.
  10. Advanced Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by jminis View Post
    Time will tell, interested to see what comes from this.
    +1

IMO, seems to be a solid product to stack with a dry PH (HD, SD,...)
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

I am happy with topicals because they bypass the liver toxicity factor meaning duration and dosage can be increased yes? You could run this as say an 8 week base and throw another designer overlapping for part of it?
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  12. Banned

interesting
  13. Banned

fvfghber
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Poopypants and I will be running a joint log on the 1-T starting tomorrow. I'll link you guys to the log later tonight once i set it up.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

15. New Member

Eric- will i be able to order this in december? money is tight right now so id prfer to wait if thats possible
  16. Board Sponsor

Mr.50
    I understand your concern.

The 1-T started to reduce my libido by week 3… right when the intense gains started to come.

You may be able to counter this with concurrent applications of Sustain Alpha. I freaked out when my libido started dropping so I quit after 4 weeks and started Sustain. My libido was back and pumping full bore within 4 days…

-Eric
  17. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by gettingully1 View Post
    Eric- will i be able to order this in december? money is tight right now so id prfer to wait if thats possible
    It should still be available in Dec… but the effective pro-steroids don’t seem to stay around too long… so who knows beyond that…

-Pp
  18. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post

The 1-T started to reduce my libido by week 3… right when the intense gains started to come.

You may be able to counter this with concurrent applications of Sustain Alpha. I freaked out when my libido started dropping so I quit after 4 weeks and started Sustain. My libido was back and pumping full bore within 4 days…

-Eric

Thanks bro! I have had great success with Sustain Alpha in the past so hopefully that will do the trick for me in this situation too! Thanks for the honesty!

Mr.50
  19. New Member

ehh i just picked up 2 bottles of 1-t and another recovery stack. I guess i am taking a giant leap of faith since today is only my 2nd day of dermacrine, or any PP product for that matter. I keep hearing such great things though which is why in a few months I wont have enough money for food. oh well, i guess ill just have to start cutting then!
  20. New Member

-Eric
    Will the carrier have the same odor as sustain, or will it be more nuetral like dermacrine? Thanks because I want to order some.
  21. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by gettingully1 View Post
    ehh i just picked up 2 bottles of 1-t and another recovery stack. I guess i am taking a giant leap of faith since today is only my 2nd day of dermacrine, or any PP product for that matter. I keep hearing such great things though which is why in a few months I wont have enough money for food. oh well, i guess ill just have to start cutting then!
    You gonna preload with that Dermacrine, and then finish with 1-T?

-Pp
  22. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Work View Post
    Will the carrier have the same odor as sustain, or will it be more nuetral like dermacrine? Thanks because I want to order some.
    It smells mild like Dermacrine.

Our current Sustain Alpha smell is also MUCH improved from the batches produced earlier this year.

-Pp
  23. New Member

damn theres gonna be a lot of demand for this with the pro steroid users. Id jump on this if it wouldn't mess up my hair. The original 1ad was harsh on the hair for many users so this will probably be the same for the hair.
  24. Banned
    Stats
    5'7"  167 lbs.

is this anything like the S1+ from a few years ago? My chemistry sucks, so I get confused easily. From the link, it looks very promising!
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Very interesting, and nicely presented. I cant wait to watch people log this.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.

It smells mild like Dermacrine.

Our current Sustain Alpha smell is also MUCH improved from the batches produced earlier this year.

-Pp
    I can vouch for that, the odor is not unpleasant and does not linger.
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

In refering to the old M1T you say "They produced solid gains in lean muscle within a short period of time, with low side-effects. They where know as “dry” steroid hormones, because they didn’t convert to estrogen or promote water retention and bloat.". The exact opposite of what everyone says about M1T.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

Hows this on the hairline?
  29. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    In refering to the old M1T you say "They produced solid gains in lean muscle within a short period of time, with low side-effects. They where know as “dry” steroid hormones, because they didn’t convert to estrogen or promote water retention and bloat.". The exact opposite of what everyone says about M1T.
    Really? m1t was always dry for me it was the closest the real Halo (not halo drol) that I have seen. I loved it and responded great. I know many people dont' like m1-t but Hardly anyone likes Halo or even dares to try it and it's my absolute favorite of all time
  30. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    I was talking about just 1-testosterone, not methylated 1-testosterone… which is a much harsher compound.

-Pp
  31. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by knucks3man View Post
    Hows this on the hairline?
    It could be considered less harsh than DHT, but it can still cause issues if you are sensitive to androgenic related hairloss.

We encourage guys to run Toco-8 during the 1-T cycle if they are concerned about hair loss. It will at least mitigate the fall out for those that are extremely sensitive.

-Pp
  32. Board Sponsor

Just got the final 1-T pre-orders shipped out today... so 1-T is now instock and ready to ship.

-Pp
  33. Elite Member

im very interested in this. whoever has ordered and plans to run this soon, please log it!
  34. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    im very interested in this. whoever has ordered and plans to run this soon, please log it!
    You see trauma1 and poopypants log ?

-Pp
  35. Elite Member

You see trauma1 and poopypants log ?

-Pp

yup, just posted over there
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Any solo runs?
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Any solo runs?
    I will be doing a solo run in january when my wrist heals. I plan on doing a detailed log.

I also have a client (i'm a personal trainer) who will be doing a run starting next week, and I will try to let everybody know how he does on a solo cycle at the reccomended doses for 6 wks.

I will be keeping track of his measurements and lifts, and i will try and post them
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good to hear. I might be running it myself solo by then too. I am an older guy so it will be a different side to it.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  39. Advanced Member

took my first few pumps today. The new packaging is REALLY nice PP, congrats.

I'm running it completely solo, not really planning on logging it, but who knows.

This is my first hormonal (well I ran dermacrine). When can expect it to start kicking in?
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by johnyq View Post
    took my first few pumps today. The new packaging is REALLY nice PP, congrats.

I'm running it completely solo, not really planning on logging it, but who knows.

This is my first hormonal (well I ran dermacrine). When can expect it to start kicking in?
    Thats fine that your not running a log but can you post your results. Strength and mass gains, etc

Similar Forum Threads

1. Taking Pre-Orders on Boladrol starting tomorrow
    By IBE in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-06-2010, 12:11 PM
  2. Taking black powder while taking Slim Xtreme?
    By Persian1012 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-28-2009, 04:16 PM
  3. 1-Andro Rx taking orders now!
    By IronMagLabs in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 08:58 AM