What's going on here brothers?

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Okay. So I stepped away from my designer and PH stock up for a while, and have been lifting naturally for a little while. I also haven't been on the forums as often due to trying to balance my schedule.

So just for the heck of it, I thought I would peruse the selection to see if a couple new brands had come out, or if there were any deals going on.

There are tons of new brands and clones out now, even from the last 2-3 months, and some of the reputable ones I have seen disappear, or at least come hard to find. Are any of these new brands reputable at all? Potency issues? I'm really surprised at the flood of new brands and clones, and curious as to how reputable these little known brands may be.

Thanks guys.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
list what ur looking at and we'll fill u in

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
MOLECULAR DEVELOPMENTS

13 Ethyl Jet
EQ-Jet
Halo-Jet
Hema Tren

SPORTS ONE

17-Diol
3 Alpha Androsterone
Andro-XS
Decapro
Medroid
Methyl Halobolan

BIONIC PHARMACUETICAL RESEARCH

Halo Diol

ADVANCED PERFORMANCE SUPPLEMENTS

Halobolan 35

ARMOR NUTRITION

Halo-Diol

DNA

M-1,4 Testalate

PROVEN PRODUCTS

P-halo
P-Phera
P-Tren

BOSC ENTERPRISES

Magna Drol

SAMSON HEALTH LABS

Maxdrol

Just to name a few. Most appear to be clones of the most popular ones, some are combos, one or two are support supps. So are any of these reputable? I've heard that some of the newer ones have lower than average potency.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i can honestly say that i have never heard of any of those. sorry i cant help

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
That's what I was saying, all of a sudden all these new brands popped up.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
sport one is the only one i've heard of before, and have never heard anything good about them. thats all i can share

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Just search for logs..if you can't find any on a product, skip it. There are plenty of logs on good products....focus on those dood.