S

sw bill

Awards
I am 1 week into a cutting stack of
LeviReloaded
DCP
Havoc 20mg per day
JP8

Everything was going fine until half way through tuesdays workout doing wide grip pull downs and i instantly got the worst shooting pain headache i have ever felt,Was dizzy and vision slightly bluured.I wasnt able to complete my workout and had to hit the couch for several hours with eyes closed.
Its now thrusday and the headache is much better but still not 100% gone.
I have never had high blood pressure but i have also never stacked like this.I am going to try to hit the gym yet tonight and see how it goes.
I am taking cycle support,fishoil, multivit and plenty of water.
So what do you think,Is this a blood pressure headache or a injury like a pinched nerve since it happened instantly in the middle of a set?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Get your BP checked for sure. You ever have migraines? Sort of sounds like one.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Never had one before, I will get BP checked out tonight.
Great idea. If you plan on continuing to cycle in the future, I highly recommend picking up your own BP monitor. You can get them very cheap at CVS/Walgreens. Get the old school style one, with the stethoscope and what-not.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
You're taking leviathanreloaded AND jp8?

S

sw bill

Awards
Yes.
LR 2 in the morning,2 aftrenoon
JP8 late afternoon

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I agree with Rugger; That's a lot of stims, PLUS havoc...just saying. Maybe cut out that second LevR dose in the afternoon, after obtaining a BP monitor.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Gotta be the BP then. I'd stop the jp8 (send it to me), stop the levi, and stick out the Havoc and buy a sphygmomanometer

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Definately check your blood pressure. I've had problems with it in the past and it's not something to fool around with, it's pretty serious if it's causing problems that bad.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Dude, your BP is probably through the roof. Cycle Support only goes so far in terms of BP. Plus, when your lifting weights, as you do your rep, your BP increases dramatically. The thought that this happened during a set has me somewhat concerned. You may have had a TIA. I would go to the doctor and tell them everything, just to be safe. In the mean time, I would take a baby aspirin daily for the rest of your cycle. Also I would cut the stims out, or at least cut down to one. You shouldn't need a stim at that low dose epi anyways. JMO.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I have always been under the impressions that there is no need for stims while taking steroids.... but yeah pick up a BP pump, i have one for normal use. It isnt mine, but it lets me check on myself.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Dude, your BP is probably through the roof. Cycle Support only goes so far in terms of BP. Plus, when your lifting weights, as you do your rep, your BP increases dramatically. The thought that this happened during a set has me somewhat concerned. You may have had a TIA. I would go to the doctor and tell them everything, just to be safe. In the mean time, I would take a baby aspirin daily for the rest of your cycle. Also I would cut the stims out, or at least cut down to one. You shouldn't need a stim at that low dose epi anyways. JMO.
You would?! Like a doctor knows sh!t about "Leviathin Reloaded", "Havoc", etc, etc. He/she is just going to say, "Stop taking whatever it is you're taking". They're not supplement gurus.....they won't rationalize the use usage of them, but they WILL "rationalize" the discontinuance of them, "You don't feel welll, stop taking that sports stuff"..

Just get your blood pressure checked. Do it in duplicate at least, then average the results. Come back and post the results.

If you PB is elevated, buy bottles of Hawthorn Berry (concentrate). They're cheap, all natural, and dramatically help reduce BP. Dose 2g ED as a starting point.

I see no need to sprint to a clinic. If you did that every time you experienced an anomoly in your well-being, you'd go broke from co-pays and gas costs. It's not like you're bleeding out of your a$$.

Nobody said steroids is a walk in the park.....they are hormones and are meant to fuqq with your biochemistry...that's why you're taking them.

Good luck!

S

sw bill

Awards
Hey guys thanks alot for the advice.I went today and got my BP checked and it wasnt to bad,128/80.That is high for me though,I usually have very low BP.Just to be safe i have doubled up on hawthorn berry.
I did have a great workout last night,One of the best in a while.Headache is still there but not bad.
I am going to continue running this stack and keeping a eye on the BP.Again thanks for the help.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys thanks alot for the advice.I went today and got my BP checked and it wasnt to bad,128/80.That is high for me though,I usually have very low BP.Just to be safe i have doubled up on hawthorn berry.
I did have a great workout last night,One of the best in a while.Headache is still there but not bad.
I am going to continue running this stack and keeping a eye on the BP.Again thanks for the help.
If any of your supps contain aspartame that might be whats causing the headache. Aspartame gives me wicked headaches that seem to persist for days.