first cycle of Epistane

Kinkydog3

Awards
This is my first cycle of Epistane. I been working out for years and I'm lookin' to put on like 10-12 pounds. I figured I would just go 30/30/30mg on cycle and forget pulsing. Is this a good idea.

I also have an AI - Arom X and 3AD
I thought I'd use the Arom X and use the 3AD later

but should I take an AI while on cycle because I figured that inhibiting estrogen would also inhibit androgen and testosterone as well. Or should I use a SERM like Nolva? (where do I get this) after my cycle to boost my test up and minimize muscle loss.

Truthfully I'm pretty new to this and I just don't wanna mess it up. I'm pushin' 30 and so i figured after about 10 years of lifting, if I'm gonna get bigger I should get some help. I just don't wanna lose my hair or get gyno. I heard Epi is only mildly hepotoxic so here's my plan

CYCLE
Epistane 30/30/30
milk thistle (for liver), creatine, DHEA (50mg/day), multi, protein powder, (and eat like a mofo, 3,000 - 3,500 calories a day)

OFF CYCLE
AI - Arom X
milk thistle, creatine, DHEA, multi
Keep Eating like 3,000 calories a day

Do I really need A SERM? and if so when should I take this?
Please any feedback would be really appreciated.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
CYCLE
Epistane 30/30/30
milk thistle (for liver), creatine, DHEA (50mg/day), multi, protein powder, (and eat like a mofo, 3,000 - 3,500 calories a day)

OFF CYCLE
AI - Arom X

Y.E.S.!

I wish you REALLY weren't asking that question. Good that you're taking care of this now though vs. once you reach PCT. PCT: SERM it up!

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
If you want to retain your gains than absolutely

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
This is my first cycle of Epistane. I been working out for years and I'm lookin' to put on like 10-12 pounds. I figured I would just go 30/30/30mg on cycle and forget pulsing. Is this a good idea.

I also have an AI - Arom X and 3AD
I thought I'd use the Arom X and use the 3AD later

but should I take an AI while on cycle because I figured that inhibiting estrogen would also inhibit androgen and testosterone as well. Or should I use a SERM like Nolva? (where do I get this) after my cycle to boost my test up and minimize muscle loss.

Truthfully I'm pretty new to this and I just don't wanna mess it up. I'm pushin' 30 and so i figured after about 10 years of lifting, if I'm gonna get bigger I should get some help. I just don't wanna lose my hair or get gyno. I heard Epi is only mildly hepotoxic so here's my plan

CYCLE
Epistane 30/30/30

OFF CYCLE
AI - Arom X

Still need to do a little more research before starting a cycle bro.

Check out "Neoborn's epistane FAQ" as well as The "OTC PCT GUIDE" if you haven't already...

They are good starting points for any PH cycle.

A serm is a must...that you will have to research as well.
Remember that different thing work for different people
There are alot of good threads in the Post Cycle therapy section of this forum.

Good Luck

Last edited:
boogerboy

boogerboy

Awards
Only 3 weeks? You need to do 4.
Check out Neoborns epi faq x 3, this gives basic protocols.

And 3500 cals is not eating like a MOFO at 200 lbs! I eat that for a lean bulkm 1-2 lbs/week and I am 165lbs

Kinkydog3

Awards
Thank you all so much. The help is very much appreciated.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
You do need a serm for Epistane. You also need a product like cycle support for protection of liver, blood pressure and blood lipids during cycle.
Then run nolva at 20/20/10/10 along with post cycle support for pct. I would also run a good cortisol control product starting the 2nd week of pct.

Kinkydog3

Awards
Thank you all so much for the feedback. Can't tell you how much I appreciate it. I ordered (100) Tamoxifen Citrate 10mg. I also plan to get an anti-cortisol and some fish oil/CLA and eat more.

I have also decided to try the "pulse" method since this is my first cycle.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you all so much for the feedback. Can't tell you how much I appreciate it. I ordered (100) Tamoxifen Citrate 10mg. I also plan to get an anti-cortisol and some fish oil/CLA and eat more.

I have also decided to try the "pulse" method since this is my first cycle.
Look into Cycle Support to take with your epistane. Search it on Nutraplanet.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look into the complete stacks.

Save 7% off even on the discounted stacks use coupon code NP BDAY on ALL of the Anabolic Innovations products at the link below

So you can get each of the following stacks for only $92.75

H-Drol/Cycle Support/POST Cycle Support
M-Drol/Cycle Support/POST Cycle Support
Havoc/Cycle Support/POST Cycle Support
Epistane/M-Drol/Cycle Support/POST Cycle Support

Or for $61.35 you can get either of the following

Havoc/Cycle Support
Epistane/Cycle Support

http://www.nutraplanet.com/search?query=Anabolic+Innovations