M-drol Cycle with NO SHRINKAGE

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
So is there anyway to run this compound and have your balls not shrink? Did i read somewhere that Primordial Performance's Sustain can prevent this? I've done 2 previous havoc cycle and used the OTC PCT guide to build my PCT. I'm assuming that SERM is absolutely necessary, so i wouldnt be able to be able to do the otc pct again right?

So many questions, but this would be my first m-drol cycle.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
wouldnt count on otc...theres so many cases of gyno linked to superdrol its not even funny

would be interested in hearing shrinkage prevention tho too!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
nothing can prevent shrinkage completely but HCG can help by telling your balls to get back to work. Really though, i've never heard of it being used on a 3 week cycle and don't know how effective it would be for such a short time period.

I don't see why there's a problem with getting a SERM. Research chemical sites... nuff said.

I really think SD induced gyno is kind of overblown, gyno is mostly about genetic susceptibility. Some people get gyno on superdrol, but some people get gyno on H-drol (yes i've read about gyno on almost anything). Some people get gyno just by turning 15... so there's a wide spectrum of genetic susceptibility. If you have never gotten gyno I wouldn't worry TOO much with Superdrol. IMO the sides are exaggerated.

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
I've never gotten shrinkage on a superdrol cycle, but I never went over 20 mg either.

I once bridged 3 weeks of superdrol into 3 weeks of prostanozol and didn't get any shrinkage either.

Perhaps it's an individual thing.

mattakaspeedy

Awards
The only product which i got a tiny bit from was m1ad. Try and find someone these days who has actually gotten gyno from superdrol and not hearsay. you may find you will struggle to find anyone...

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
i'm still wondering if the sustain alpha cream does anything for the hpta on cycle