kilo sports - number disconnected!!!

rhatid

Banned
Awards
i ordered some methyl test from them two days ago.. have yet to hear from them, so i decided to cancel and go with the board sponsors. no reply to my emails and all the numbers listed are disconnected..

first and last time i order from them...

shadow_manifest

Awards
Sounds Fishy... I ordered a week ago and yet to hear anything. They haven't took the money out of my account yet but still I'd like to know something.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
I just got off the phone with Martin. He did not transfer the phone correctly...don't panic.

Chemo

shadow_manifest

Awards
Thanks Chemo I was really starting to wonder there.

rhatid

Banned
Awards
I just got off the phone with Martin. He did not transfer the phone correctly...don't panic.

Chemo
likely story..... the phone companies have a SLA(service level agreement) to meet. they wouldn't muck up a procedure they perform 1 million times per day.

again... f the BS.. i will buy from the board sponsors...

also.. what is up with a certain liquid company selling 20mg/ml 30ml bottles (methyl 1-test)for $70? that works out to 60 10mg tabs.. when you can get 80 10mg tabs from the local sponsors at $70..

weird economics...

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established

again... f the BS.. i will buy from the board sponsors...
Of course, that is my recommendation as well. But, for those that have ordered from Martin I have to do my best to put their fears at ease.

Chemo

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes, please everyone stop freaking. Kilo will come through. Btw, I also bought from Legal too. So don't chastise me from buying from Kilo.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established

Chemo
thanks Chemo. People are in a panic but I was at ease. From what I understand Kilosport is a fairly reputable company that has been around for awhile now.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Yes, please everyone stop freaking. Kilo will come through. Btw, I also bought from Legal too. So don't chastise me from buying from Kilo.
I also bought m1t from both of them. I picked up more from LG though due to his reputation as having high quality products.

pjam76

Awards
Don't buy from kilosport right now. It seems they've been lying about their products and what's really in them.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I am being dicked around by kilosports too. I don't think that M1t deal is worth this.

I placed an order about 2-3 weeks ago for a bunch of stuff. After a week, I emailed for order status & they responded saying they had a problem with the order & it would ship the following Monday(this week) & not charge me shipping. I had found out about their killer prices on M1t in the meantime, so I had them add 2 bottles to order, which they were happy to do. After another week, I emailed them again today & they now say they told me all along it would ship next Monday & they were trying to charge me shipping. I sent them the email (from themselves) stating it would go out this week, & they basically blew it off. The worst customer service I've ever dealt with.

So it will be about 22 days from the time I placed my order until I receive it. I highly doubt I will ever use them again. Never had a problem with LG, looks like I'm sticking with them.

db682

Awards
  • Established
Just a reminder ladies. Power Nutrition also carries the same M1T that LG was originally carrying. "MESOLABS". Legalgear and Power Nutrition are the only companies I buy from online now and they both have excellant turn arounds and customer service. LG is just going through a transition right now and makeing some major changes to there business so Im gonna put them on the back burner till they adjust to the changes. I hate to be a test dummy for a business adaptation.

Support the board and buy from their sponsors.

smike319

Awards
Just a reminder ladies. Power Nutrition also carries the same M1T that LG was originally carrying. "MESOLABS". Legalgear and Power Nutrition are the only companies I buy from online now and they both have excellant turn arounds and customer service. LG is just going through a transition right now and makeing some major changes to there business so Im gonna put them on the back burner till they adjust to the changes. I hate to be a test dummy for a business adaptation.

Support the board and buy from their sponsors.
AGREED!

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
I emailed Kilo this morning about an estimation on when my M-1-T would ship and Martin got back to me within 15 minutes giving me a heads up. People need to relax. So far Kilo has been straight up with me. He's getting so many emails due to the "hysteria" on all the boards it's no wonder he might be just a little behind. Faith, get some;)

rhatid

Banned
Awards
I emailed Kilo this morning about an estimation on when my M-1-T would ship and Martin got back to me within 15 minutes giving me a heads up. People need to relax. So far Kilo has been straight up with me. He's getting so many emails due to the "hysteria" on all the boards it's no wonder he might be just a little behind. Faith, get some;)
its weird.. all these people have special access, and immediate replies.. however when it comes to paying customers all they can do is give you a virutal F you and ignore you.

i say F them, and their cut powders!!!

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
i heard that kilo sports is going to raise the price of m1t to 60 or 70 $ becuase people are saying because its so cheap it must be crap.....martin is upset about all the all message board accusation

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
what did he say to you?

when should we expect our orders to be shipped?

rhatid

Banned
Awards
i heard that kilo sports is going to raise the price of m1t to 60 or 70 $ becuase people are saying because its so cheap it must be crap.....martin is upset about all the all message board accusation
well the guy needs to take care to the shipping delays before he
should start thinking about raising his prices.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Monday it will ship and he's overloaded in emails right now. Said he was thinking all of this might not be worth the hassel with all that is being said. I told him not to let the "hata's" get him down.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Oh, and BTW rhatid, Martin doesn't know me and I've never ordered from Kilo until this past Monday.

rhatid

Banned
Awards
Monday it will ship and he's overloaded in emails right now. Said he was thinking all of this might not be worth the hassel with all that is being said. I told him not to let the "hata's" get him down.
question.. how did you get his number:

1. if you are not affiliated with him.
2. if his number is disconnected.

bullshit, if you ask me.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
i talked to martin today also and yes he's going to raise the price and i can't blame him, i'd do the same with the crap people have said on here and other places. sure there is benefits to caps and not pills, but also how long do the caps take to disolve? i mean you're paying a much cheaper priceand people feel more comfortable paying more, what a joke. if he came out and said it was 70 from the begining not nearly as many would have complained or questioned him. its pathetic i think. sure maybe the substance isn't 100% evendly distributed in each cap, but until its tested why not keep your mouth shut?

we all know how fast these are being bought up so why not give the guy a break on the shipping? he put it on his webpage and everyone ordered but it turns out one guy ordered the entire batch first...i'm sure he didn't plan that to happen. he then said he'd get more and i guess he's almost out again, i mean its going like mad and people are complaining about shipping...maybe its just me but i think some people can be a little more understanding. the fact he had the price so low for such agood chemical i think was great and he basically got bashed for it and now for shipping problems because he's flooded with emails, calls, and orders. if you don't like it don't order from him or start your own company. i think its expected with this product to sell out fast so i don't htink it should be a surprise to anyone.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
his number is not disconnected, he transfered his lines or osmething. go to his webpage and "contact" and its there. but i'm hoping you guys won't call just to see if it works, i did it today and it works. he sounds like a great guy that is just a tad busy

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
maybe its me but since the number isn't disconnected and people are jumping to conclusions can't a mod change the topic of this and ditch the "number disconnected" or something, since its not?

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
You know rhatid, your attitude is getting a little tiresome. I didn't call him, I emailed him , he e-me'd back, and then I sent him another email. The only bullshit I see here is your whining. Also, don't question my integrity again.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Well i have to say I am dissappointed he is raising the prices. Damn it people should not have complained. Who wants to pay 60-70 bills for kilosports m1t when we can get it at 40.

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I still would like to see this product tested...

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
i talked to martin today also and yes he's going to raise the price and i can't blame him, i'd do the same with the crap people have said on here and other places. sure there is benefits to caps and not pills, but also how long do the caps take to disolve? i mean you're paying a much cheaper priceand people feel more comfortable paying more, what a joke. if he came out and said it was 70 from the begining not nearly as many would have complained or questioned him. its pathetic i think.
If the guy is going to nearly double his price, then nobody is gonna order from him. The only reason most of us even bought from kilo in the first place is the great price. I could see putting up with bad customer service & 3 week delays for a ridiculously great deal. But if the prices are equal, I will go anywhere but kilo & I'm I'm sure most will agree. If he does that, his business will suffer.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't

People bitch and insinuate that his quality must suck if he is charging so little. He raises his prices, then suddenly people insinuate that he is greedy.

pjam76

Awards
People were complaining because they ordered a product from kilo and after 3 weeks, they didnt receive it and didnt hear anything from him. Some people never even received an email response explaining why the product wasn't shipped out.

And then some people got an email response saying Next Monday it will be shipped out. And then when monday came and went and a few days went by, people sent more emails and bingo, he claimed, oh it will ship out Next MOnday. this went on for some time with a variety of people.

And then he stopped sending responses and his phone line was disconnected or he wasn't answering his phone.

And then he has the nerve to raise prices. Excuse me, but when your customer service is as bad as his, I would not recommend anybody order from him.

What kind of business is he running?

shadow_manifest

Awards
perhaps he got himself in a little to deep. Sold more then he really had at the moment. I'm still waiting myself. Hopefully it will get here soon.

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
power and legal gear boys ..you know they won't do you wrong

size

Awards
  • Established
I read on another board that people are receiving from kilo now and they are getting gaspari nutrition methyl 1-test.

OT.........Gaspari was one ripped bber with veins all over

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
as long as its m1t i don' care what the name says on the bottle, i just want the DRUG :)

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I am praying mine shows up today, as its been 23 days & I will start immediately.

Another thing about kilo's customer service has been bothering me & I thought you everyone should hear what may happen with other orders. As I posted earlier, the guy promised me free shipping due to a 1 week delay. When I finally spoke to him after another week went by, he tried to charge me shipping. I reminded him of wht he said earlier & he said "well I can just cancel the order for you" like a smartass. I of course talked it out with him, cuz he had me by the balls now. It's supposed to be shipped free, we'll see. The guy actyed like a dick for most of the conversation like he was doing me a favor by letting me order from his great company. This may be a rare occurrence at kilo, but it's enough to keep me away.

I have used many other vendors I heard of from this board & all have had great service until now, in dealing w/ kilosports. Why deal with an a-hole when there are other alternatives?

pjam76

Awards
Thats my point. Maybe m1t didnt really work out that well for me, but i've since ordered other things from legal gear, and never had any problems. Responses were either within a few hours or at least a few days. And the order came in within 4 days. No complaints there, I'd buy from LG again.

Pwr Nut, i've never dealt with, but from what I've heard, it's a well run company.

From what I've dealt with and what i've heard and read, Kilosport is nothing but a headache.

Maybe he did take on more then he can handle. Maybe he only had 500 bottles and sold 1000. Hey, thats not my fault and thats not any other customers fault. If he's selling stuff he does not have and then people are waiting a month to get anything or hear anything, why would I recommend him and why would anybody else want to buy from him?

Like the guy above said, 23 DAYS and he still does not know. THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE for a business.