• Clomid (4 day initial burst @150mg)
The Regimen
Timber's 5 Day Split:
  • Back
  • Chest
  • Legs / Arms
  • Shoulders (Includes Traps)
  • Solo Core
This split will be run daily with no more than 1 rest day per week. Each lifting session will be followed immediately by 20 to 30 minutes of moderate intensity cardio with the occasional exception of leg day. Also two to three weekly sessions of boxing and / or BJJ.

Goals
  • Aiming for a solid 10 to 12 pound gain over my 3 week cycle.
  • Limit BF gain to maintain post cut levels.
Support Supplements
  • Megadose healthy fats (Fish and Sesamin Oils, Almonds)
  • XTend
  • WMS
  • Whey and Casein Proteins
  • Polish off my Cytogainer
  • CS
  • Chasteberry
  • USP Labs Supercissus caps
  • DHEA
  • Vitamin C
  • I dunno... I got a lot of crap here guys...
Diet
A lot of guys lock themselves on to a calorie target... I'm just going to pay attention to my appetite. All the years of dieting and weighing in for fights have given me a pretty good sense of what my body needs to lose weight and gain muscle. Those of you who know me know my diet is extremely clean. I'll be eating primarily whole food proteins, healthy fats, vegetables, and complex carbohydrates.

Timber, what else can I expect?
  • Rants
  • Me flipping out...
  • Exaggerated stories of gym violence
  • :burg::burg:
  • Concise "war reports"
  • RESULTS B*TCHES!!!
Who's with me? :wave:

:djparty:
Timber Party

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Subbed homie... this is gonna be sick!:cheers:

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Subbed *****es!!!!! :wave:

BTW you may want to include some P-5-P bro

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
LMFAO!!! GM is gonna get Timber high as ****!!!! I believe TL has never smoked before, this may change!!! TL, MJ is a great bulking agent so just remember that when your out in Cali!!! :burger:

Lol, I want to post some metal for battle fuel but you like the weak stuff!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Buckled in!!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
LMFAO!!! GM is gonna get Timber high as ****!!!! I believe TL has never smoked before, this may change!!! TL, MJ is a great bulking agent so just remember that when your out in Cali!!! :burger:

Lol, I want to post some metal for battle fuel but you like the weak stuff!!
Dude, at my house... even if timber doesn't take a hit he is gonna get high. :rofl:

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Dude, at my house... even if timber doesn't take a hit he is gonna get high. :rofl:
LMFAO!!! Dam sounds like my kind of environment!!! You hear this timber? You will get high!!! ha ha

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the quick subs guys. Should be a disaster up in this b*tch...

Can't control second hand smoke I guess... :toofunny:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck man.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the quick subs guys. Should be a disaster up in this b*tch...

Can't control second hand smoke I guess... :toofunny:
Smoke up bro!!! It will induce a good appetite for you while on the super! Just stop using it after!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Nice start, i like the solo core idea.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
**** yeah!!! Doing this ****!!! :aargh::aargh::aargh:

I'm in!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Contact High ;~)

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Nice start, i like the solo core idea.
Its a two week old idea... and I LOVE it.

Here's what it entailed today:
  • Upright crunches with rope
  • cable twists
  • machine crunch
  • weighted side-bends on roman chair
  • swiss ball planks and pull ins
  • leg raises
Gives me a full workout to concentrate on my core, and gives my shoulders a nice rest before the back and chest workouts.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Smoke up bro!!! It will induce a good appetite for you while on the super! Just stop using it after!
Sounds weird, but I'm actually proud of never trying it... Not something I need.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Sounds weird, but I'm actually proud of never trying it... Not something I need.
I gave you props for not ever doing it before a while back man, so don't get all pissy about me recommending it for bulking purposes to you. lol Dammit timber you need to run this log on MD also!!! Those guys would enjoy watching this **** go down!!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I gave you props for not ever doing it before a while back man, so don't get all pissy about me recommending it for bulking purposes to you. lol Dammit timber you need to run this log on MD also!!! Those guys would enjoy watching this **** go down!!
I'm not being pissy. Just don't need to smoke to be hungry. That said, I have no problems with people smokin the green leaf - to each his own.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
?????

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
I'm not being pissy. Just don't need to smoke to be hungry. That said, I have no problems with people smokin the green leaf - to each his own.
I couldn't eat much with out mj while on ECA but if you still have an appetite on ECA then thats good for you man. Seriously I have no hunger at all and just make myself eat, but if I smoke enough I truly am hungry

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Subbazzled my brother in iron...

One suggestion, well two actualy, Have you got clomid on hand, it is much better for pct with any progestin? L-dopa or the standardised extract 1-carboxy is a great addition to help with any prolactin sides you could face, you probably wont, but you never know. I like your style bro, some good support supps etc, And you have been very wise pre-loading the milk thistle.
Have a great cycle, eat those complex carbs everyone has been keeping on at you about, do you have taurine on hand in case of cramps, just a few things you know about already but its easy to forget a few things when your really excited and eager.
Take care il be watching!!!! Russian

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would they??!! My thread hardly ever gets any hits. Over here it's a smash. MD just isn't my cup of tea. You can't learn sh!t over there. And all of that, "Yo, I'm drunk. Now sukk my dikk", gets old fast!! Real fast. I'm into lifting, but not much else I guess. I'm boring like that!! lol

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who's with me? :wave:

:djparty:
Timber Party
I'm with you all the way homie!! And you know this....mayne!! Your cycle outline and subsequent PCT protocol are indicative of someone who has done their research. Good job bro. Now, if you have any confusion, we can get kgTomCat to come over and help you make your choices. He's a very decisive guy!!! :icon_lol: But seriously bro, you and G-Money are going to love this cycle like nothing you've ever done before. I hope a lot of "newbs" drop by this thread and learn just how it's supposed to be done!! :head: P.S. I gave you a big ol' thumbs up on top of this page. I hope everyone else will do the same!! hint-hint

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I couldn't eat much with out mj while on ECA but if you still have an appetite on ECA then thats good for you man. Seriously I have no hunger at all and just make myself eat, but if I smoke enough I truly am hungry
If you "HAVE" an appetite while on ECA, that means your ephedrine was bunk. "Normally" ECA will smack your appetite and give a flash back to Ike.

Ganja induced appetite excluded, just normally.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
MJ never made me hungry; however, if I ate something while. "up there," it was over rover! I would always find myself in a Thai resturant eating Pad-Tei Won-Sihng. Mmmmmmmm... :D

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I think you guys trip too much on appetite.

Taking a supplement to help me eat or not eat is absolutely useless to me. I control what goes in my face / stomach.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Subbazzled my brother in iron...

One suggestion, well two actualy, Have you got clomid on hand, it is much better for pct with any progestin? L-dopa or the standardised extract 1-carboxy is a great addition to help with any prolactin sides you could face, you probably wont, but you never know. I like your style bro, some good support supps etc, And you have been very wise pre-loading the milk thistle.
Have a great cycle, eat those complex carbs everyone has been keeping on at you about, do you have taurine on hand in case of cramps, just a few things you know about already but its easy to forget a few things when your really excited and eager.
Take care il be watching!!!! Russian
Thanks for the advice Russian.

No clomid on hand. I have heard that it is much better for rebound - but that it also bring along some nasty emotional side effects. I also found that I responded pretty well to the DTHC last time around - so I'm hoping this is sufficient for PCT.

For prolactin sides - I bought a bottle of chasteberry that I will run through the cycle and PCT. TG recommended that awhile back, and I made a note of it.

Sound good? Or would you suggest swapping some of these out?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not running two logs, just so some MD retards that couldn't RDL my sack can pop in to hate on me.
A-to the fukkin-men!! I couldn't agree more Timber. Here you get support and help. There.....just infantile flaming!! A lot those ass-clowns need to grow up. Oh, and lifting some fukkin' weights ever now and then would help them also!! LMFAO!!! :toofunny:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I think you guys trip too much on appetite.

Taking a supplement to help me eat or not eat is absolutely useless to me. I control what goes in my face / stomach.
We are gonna eat so much goddamn food.

I predict timber's attitude about the "green leaf" changing. You only live once... And hell, it's not like I'm all "try this speedball... you'll be f*cked up." :lol:

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
I'm not running two logs, just so some MD retards that couldn't RDL my sack can pop in to hate on me.
Yeah, designers seem to be looked down upon over there so you would catch some hate.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Good luck,... 8 to 10 lbs. should be nice!!!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, designers seem to be looked down upon over there so you would catch some hate.
It's the arrogance of the old-school community. "If it's not illegal, it's not worth it." - I've had better results from Phera-Plex than I have with any other oral, and that includes Dbol, Winny, and Anadrol.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
If you "HAVE" an appetite while on ECA, that means your ephedrine was bunk. "Normally" ECA will smack your appetite and give a flash back to Ike.

Ganja induced appetite excluded, just normally.
I have an appetite on pretty much every stim I've taken. My appetite might get blunted at first, but shortly afterwards my stomach starts screaming at me. I've noticed this especially with yohimbine. I lose my appetite very briefly, and then WHAM, starving. I know, I'm weird. I can't help it. :fool2:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ECY/ECA has never affected my appetite. If anything, while I'm on it I do more cardio thus INCREASING my appetite.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Something to note... Fish Oil is something I definitely would recommend spending a little extra money on. I decided I'd save a couple bucks and get the NP brand Fish Oil - but the feedback on the fish burps is absolutely awful (even while taking with food or a shake).

Highly recommend enteric coated fish oil, or flavored fish oil... Makes the experience so much more pleasant.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Something to note... Fish Oil is something I definitely would recommend spending a little extra money on. I decided I'd save a couple bucks and get the NP brand Fish Oil - but the feedback on the fish burps is absolutely awful (even while taking with food or a shake).

Highly recommend enteric coated fish oil, or flavored fish oil... Makes the experience so much more pleasant.
Thats funny I just got a nasty cla burp, not key!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have an appetite on pretty much every stim I've taken. My appetite might get blunted at first, but shortly afterwards my stomach starts screaming at me. I've noticed this especially with yohimbine. I lose my appetite very briefly, and then WHAM, starving. I know, I'm weird. I can't help it. :fool2:
It's because you have those damn striated double helix in your DNA.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ECY/ECA has never affected my appetite. If anything, while I'm on it I do more cardio thus INCREASING my appetite.
It's because your Irish.

I dunno, maybe I'm there weird one. I have to "FORCE" myself to eat while on ECA/ECY and it's quite the enduring task.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's hilarious

I've never been to MD, but this is my personal experience at reading other logs at BB.com.

"I'm so and so and I'm logging so and so"
next post
"you're a phucken douche!"
next post
"ya bro, real phucken douche"
next post
"If you don't do DC you and your dad are phucken queers"
next post
"DC, tell me about DC, I'm not sure I'm aware of it"
next post
"what, you phucken douche, then you've wasted your life on this earth. What's DC? Leave!"
next post
"I'm just trying to log so and so supplement guys."
next post
"what'd you say about DC you phucken douche!"

I personally have nothing against DC, it's those DC Jedi's that if you're not all about DC and are not putting your children through DC, then you're a waste of space in life itself.

But yeah, I always left BB.com feeling a bit dumber and angrier at the world.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
You know I am riding this crazy train!