So much for my second cycle plans:(

  1. New Member
    adampl2t's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    105
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    71.17%

    So much for my second cycle plans:(


    I know this is not exactly the place to write this thread, but I guess people who have been excited when planning their next cycle and working hard in the gym and making plans, understand how it feels when your plans fade away. Yesterday I went to the gym, simple leg sunday I thought. It started that way until squats. I've had problems before with my back and few months ago, I hurt it quite hard again. So now I decided to take it easy on the weights and do just some reps more. I was just about to make my second squat, when strong pain went through my lower back. Immediately stopped the exercise and did a lot of stretching but felt quite bad. So I came home and then it started. I got about 30min of sleep during night, back was in cramps and hurt like hell. In the morning couldn't get up anymore, whole body was basically cramped. Called ambulance and now spent whole day in hospital. Neurologist said that a disk protrudes into the spine nerves, so surgery is needed to fix it. I have to quit gym trainings and start doing exercises after surgery, if I want to fully recover (swimming etc.) So there goes my plans and good mood...Just wanted to tell somebody.

  2. New Member
    Kulper1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    151
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    44.79%

    I'm really sorry to hear about your situation. I can totally understand where you are coming from. I was supposed to start a cycle today and about a month ago my discs started acting up terribly and I am in terrible pain all of the time. It is seriously starting to lead into depression. I'm seeing the sports med doctor tomorrow to review my MRI and decide upon next steps. I am currently taking Indomethacin which is destroying my stomach and making me incredibly lethargic.
  3. Senior Member
    nemo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,649
    Rep Power
    1235
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    8.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Do what you have to do to get better,.. you only get one vessel(body), so take care of it. You'll have your whole life to experiment, stay in the moment, surround yourself with supportive people and people who care about you as a person. You'll make it through, stay positive, pray, whatever works,.... they say everything happens for a reason.
    Think training's hard,. try losing!
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    adampl2t's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    105
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    71.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by bonscott View Post
    Do what you have to do to get better,.. you only get one vessel(body), so take care of it. You'll have your whole life to experiment, stay in the moment, surround yourself with supportive people and people who care about you as a person. You'll make it through, stay positive, pray, whatever works,.... they say everything happens for a reason.

    Exactly the same quote went through my mind ("everything happens for a reason"). Sometimes it's just very hard to understand why every time something starts to look good, something like this happens. I just finished my Anavar cycle 20 days ago. It was my first cycle and I was very excited. Now I was thinking of preparing a proper 12 week Test E cycle but now it seems I have all the time in the world to do it.
  5. Senior Member
    nemo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,649
    Rep Power
    1235
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    8.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I empathize man,.. just keep your head up! I wish there was more to say,.. but you gotta go through what you gotta go through. Every obstacle in your life is a chance to grow!!!
    Think training's hard,. try losing!
  6. New Member
    adampl2t's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    105
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    71.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulper1 View Post
    I'm really sorry to hear about your situation. I can totally understand where you are coming from. I was supposed to start a cycle today and about a month ago my discs started acting up terribly and I am in terrible pain all of the time. It is seriously starting to lead into depression. I'm seeing the sports med doctor tomorrow to review my MRI and decide upon next steps. I am currently taking Indomethacin which is destroying my stomach and making me incredibly lethargic.

    I can imagine what your stomach feels like.Hopefully you'll get well. Spinal pain is one tough MF. Also it affects almost the whole body, starting from walking and ending in breathing normally. Paramedics did couple of injections for the pain and now I'm swallowing Diclofenac Ratiopharm.
  7. Elite Member
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3522
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    21.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by adampl2t View Post
    I can imagine what your stomach feels like.Hopefully you'll get well. Spinal pain is one tough MF. Also it affects almost the whole body, starting from walking and ending in breathing normally. Paramedics did couple of injections for the pain and now I'm swallowing Diclofenac Ratiopharm.

    not back related. but i had all my gear and PCT lined up and ended up needing surgery (11 inches of my intestines removed due to crohn's disease). that put my plans off for a good 4-5 months. i hit the gym hard for about 6 weeks after i recovered from surgery and then hopped on my cycle.
  8. New Member
    adampl2t's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    105
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    71.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    not back related. but i had all my gear and PCT lined up and ended up needing surgery (11 inches of my intestines removed due to crohn's disease). that put my plans off for a good 4-5 months. i hit the gym hard for about 6 weeks after i recovered from surgery and then hopped on my cycle.
    Wow, that must have been tough:S Did you have a chance to do some kind of workout during recovery? My worst fear is losing all the hard gained weight. I'm 6.5 tall so even 240lb where I'm at, doesn't look so big.
  9. Elite Member
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3522
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    21.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by adampl2t View Post
    Wow, that must have been tough:S Did you have a chance to do some kind of workout during recovery? My worst fear is losing all the hard gained weight. I'm 6.5 tall so even 240lb where I'm at, doesn't look so big.


    yeah i blew pretty bad. i didnt have any sort of physical therapy other than walking around the halls. i lost 30lbs of HARD earned weight. just stay dedicated and u'll back up there in no time. keep ur cals high
  10. Professional Member
    Hank Vangut's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,734
    Rep Power
    1976
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    29.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by adampl2t View Post
    Wow, that must have been tough:S Did you have a chance to do some kind of workout during recovery? My worst fear is losing all the hard gained weight. I'm 6.5 tall so even 240lb where I'm at, doesn't look so big.
    sorry to hear the unfortunate news.
    if you can eventually hit the iron again, muscle memory should help you gain it back quickly.
    it's a good thing our muscles can remember things, because i forget everything.
  11. New Member
    adampl2t's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    105
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    71.17%

    does anybody know, is it okay to take Diclofenac during PCT? Today is the 20th day of my PCT Nolvadex 20mg
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. First Cycle... Please review my plans
    By dsw222 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-18-2014, 08:07 PM
  2. finalizing first cycle plans...help
    By ryan10 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 09:33 AM
  3. pre cycle plans
    By drock111186 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 11:04 AM
  4. New Cycle Plans
    By jaydesiel4651 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-05-2007, 09:59 AM
  5. Need some help finishing out my Cycle plans...
    By deadikated in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-01-2006, 01:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in