clen sale at liquachem

dalejmurphy

Awards
2 bottle of clen and one bottle of ketotifen for 55.00 shipping included, great deal for all the poor bb like me. Liquachem, good guy, great service.

dalejmurphy

Awards
ketofin is acutally anti-histamine, but is usually run along with clen in a cycle, it's actualy an ingredient in super clen, the ratio that I have seen most on it would be something like 40 mcg clen, to 1 mg keto, basically it prevents down regualtion of the receptors which eliminates the need fot the 2 on 2 off cycle and you can run straight through
This is the extent of my knowledge of ketofin if anyone else wants to help me out the floor is open...

dalejmurphy

Awards
ketofen cleans the beta 2 receptors which prevent your body for downregulating them which prevents clen from losing it's effectiveness after the 2 week period, this creates a bridge which eliminates the need for cycles but it is a dangerous substance so further research is highly advised before using it

size

Awards
  • Established
In a nut shell, ketotifen lets you use clen for longer streches of time with the hope that you will burn more fat in the long run.

dalejmurphy

Awards
size, thanks for the help explaining the ketofen
here is an chart originally posted by bigandy69 at basskiller dot com
T3:

12.5mcg for 5-7 days (optional but recommended)
37.5mcg for 5 days
75mcg for 15 days
50mcg for 5 days
37.5mcg for 5 days
25mcg for 5 days
12.5 mcg for 5 days
6.25mcg for 5-7 days

Clen:

30 days: 60-120mcg ED. Use clen from the first 37.5mcg dose to the last 25mcg dose. Ketotifen will make you more sensitive to clenbuterol so doses should be adjust accordingly.

Ketotifen:

Stacked with Clenbuterol, 2mg ED. This drug may not be an option for some people since it can make them extremely hungry. If this is the case, Clen should be used 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

jmul508

Awards
Great guy to do business with. Just ordered some clomid from him last week. 2 - 30ml bottles, 50mg/ml, $35! Ordered on a Thursday afternoon and on my doorstep that Saturday! I highly recommend liquachem.com

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've heard good things about liquachem.. Just on what I've heard, they're cool with me.. :cool:

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
Bump for liquachems service.
Answers e-mails quickly.
Ordered Monday, received Thursday.

Streethoez

Awards
Hey i just picked up the combo # 3: 2 Bottles of Clenbuterol, 1 Bottle of Liothyronine Sodium, and 1 Bottle of Ketotifen Fumarate. How should I take these 3 to maximize my fatloss?

size

Awards
  • Established
Hey i just picked up the combo # 3: 2 Bottles of Clenbuterol, 1 Bottle of Liothyronine Sodium, and 1 Bottle of Ketotifen Fumarate. How should I take these 3 to maximize my fatloss?
carefully.

dalejmurphy

Awards
I would never run t3 and clen together without being on gear, M1t maybe but i felt so bad on M1t alone and the t3, clen, keto combo alone that I don't know if it is tolerable.
The ketotifen allows for longer cycles but the stuff made me feel so shitty that i barely made it a couple of weeks, and most of the people I have spoken with have had similar experiences( so you may have to do some experimentation to find your tolerable amounts),
When I did run the T3 and the clen together I ramped the clen up to around 100 mcg 14 days( the info on clen and t3(cytomel) does can be found in many places and the T3 up to around 60 mcg(60 mcg is the highest i've ever run T3), and the keto at 1 mg per day, that was all i could tolerate.
I'm not trying to be a discouragement, just giving you my honests experiences, good luck on your endevors and hopefully your experience is better than mine.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
personally I think we should bump the board sponsors of these products (clen, clomid, etc) instead of outside vendors.

That's just my opinion though.

Streethoez

Awards
I would never run t3 and clen together without being on gear, M1t maybe but i felt so bad on M1t alone and the t3, clen, keto combo alone that I don't know if it is tolerable.
The ketotifen allows for longer cycles but the stuff made me feel so shitty that i barely made it a couple of weeks, and most of the people I have spoken with have had similar experiences( so you may have to do some experimentation to find your tolerable amounts),
When I did run the T3 and the clen together I ramped the clen up to around 100 mcg 14 days( the info on clen and t3(cytomel) does can be found in many places and the T3 up to around 60 mcg(60 mcg is the highest i've ever run T3), and the keto at 1 mg per day, that was all i could tolerate.
I'm not trying to be a discouragement, just giving you my honests experiences, good luck on your endevors and hopefully your experience is better than mine.
Thx bro. I got a couple bottles of M1T sittin around the house so I'll throw that in the mix and see what I get.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alpha Gainz 1
Cycle Logs 15
Weight Loss 5
Anabolics 29
Bkk92233 Weight Loss 11