8 weeks M1t cycle

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Originally posted by sifu
    Heavy on the liver is still up in the air. It depends on who you talk to. I did the exact same and had no sides. I am now running 30 days at 10mg a day, and it definately isn't as potent.
    how did you do at 20 for 4 weeks?
    PharmD


  2. I had the flu for ten of the days, but I was totally pleased. I put on 15 pounds, lost a inch off of my waist and dropped 2% bodyfat. I only lost one pound post cycle. I am on day ten now of 10 mg a day. What else would you like to know?
    •   
       


  3. Originally posted by x_muscle


    that will be heavy on the liver......you will take other supp to protect the liver?

    just curious but are you just saying that because the majority of people are saying the same thing? Or are you just a little more enlightened than the rest of us??

  4. He is most likely on the band wagon.

  5. I gotta See some Proof!! Everything in Life is Hard on The Liver to a Degree.
    •   
       


  6. Hell just like cool-aid can be hard on the kidneys right. It is to new of a compound to really be sure about the effects that it may have.

  7. Originally posted by sifu
    I had the flu for ten of the days, but I was totally pleased. I put on 15 pounds, lost a inch off of my waist and dropped 2% bodyfat. I only lost one pound post cycle. I am on day ten now of 10 mg a day. What else would you like to know?
    very nice.. im gonna try that then... 20 at 4 weeks.. see how it goes.. ill be doing heavy sprints 3 times a week too for football training.. ill prolly get lean as hell
    PharmD

  8. I was doing the sprints three days a week as well. I also follow the workouts on www.crossfit.com They are mainly for athletes not bodybuilders, but I still put on a lot of muscle. My wife was totally shocked.

    Don't forget the PCT. Good luck

  9. ok heres the Deal, Think about It--- NOT BASHING OR CRITICISING so dont take This Personal.

    Whats The Deal with People Using This Stuff to Get Ripped? Come On Obviously Its a Great Way to Put A Ton of Muscle on Fast, Cutting is The Easy Part Why put yourself Through the Sides/Trouble to Get Shredded When This Stuff is Obviously The Best "Legal" Mass Adder There Is?

    Maybe Im The Dumb One.

  10. Originally posted by sifu
    Hell just like cool-aid can be hard on the kidneys right. It is to new of a compound to really be sure about the effects that it may have.
    17-AA stresses the liver. Its a fact. It doesn't cause your liver to fall out but abuse will lead to problems and possible jaundice if your not careful. It is not Kool Aid and comparing the two is ridiculous. I don't need to wait to find out what methyalted substances can do. Its well documentd that it stresses the liver and can lead to problems if not taken serisously.

    Its not that new of a compund. Its been in the literature since the 60's and it is potent.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  11. Originally posted by wildman536
    ok heres the Deal, Think about It--- NOT BASHING OR CRITICISING so dont take This Personal.

    Whats The Deal with People Using This Stuff to Get Ripped? Come On Obviously Its a Great Way to Put A Ton of Muscle on Fast, Cutting is The Easy Part Why put yourself Through the Sides/Trouble to Get Shredded When This Stuff is Obviously The Best "Legal" Mass Adder There Is?

    Maybe Im The Dumb One.
    Because its not the best mass builder out there since it doesn't aromatize.

    And whats the deal with you Capitalizing The First Letter In Every Word?
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  12. Originally posted by Bobo


    Because its not the best mass builder out there since it doesn't aromatize.

    And whats the deal with you Capitalizing The First Letter In Every Word?
    haha good observation.. yeah i agree on the aromatisation.. not as good for strength either for the same reason.. well from what ihave seen so far (from waht i have done).
    PharmD

  13. Originally posted by wildman536
    Whats The Deal with People Using This Stuff to Get Ripped? Come On Obviously Its a Great Way to Put A Ton of Muscle on Fast, Cutting is The Easy Part Why put yourself Through the Sides/Trouble to Get Shredded
    For some cutting is easy. For some bulking is easy. However, it is rare to find an individual who can bulk and cut with ease.


    Hell, I can't do either with ease.

  14. Just a habit i guess (Capitilization)

    But as far as Cutting goes i feel that using This would be an overkill in that aspect.

    Thats just me. I have been Gaining well so im going with it for Bulking.

    (Note i am using Liver Precautions) Milk Thistle @ 480-960 Mgs a Day.

    Good luck to all who are using it though.

  15. Baumer- I'm about to try the same thing.

    I am in my 4th week of just the LGP 1T + hydroxytest. I am adding 10mg m1t for weeks 5-6 & dropping the LGP to 1 squirt twice a day. I am hoping the 4ad & OHT in there is enough to offset some of the lethargy.

  16. Man I have 4 bottles of M1T. At 10 mg a day and if I do 2 week cycles, I can do 20+ cycles. Anyone else bought the 3+1 deal and how are you gonna use up all the stuff?

  17. ever noticed how many people get the "flu" when on 1-MT.

  18. Originally posted by badbart
    ever noticed how many people get the "flu" when on 1-MT.
    Dont Forget your Multi!!

  19. Originally posted by ManBeast
    Baumer: that's a lot of 1-test in one cycle.

    ManBeast
    I was thinking that, do you think it'd be too much? Would it better to stack 20mg M1T with straight 4ad?

  20. Originally posted by Longdog
    Baumer- I'm about to try the same thing.

    I am in my 4th week of just the LGP 1T + hydroxytest. I am adding 10mg m1t for weeks 5-6 & dropping the LGP to 1 squirt twice a day. I am hoping the 4ad & OHT in there is enough to offset some of the lethargy.
    How many squirts are you doing right now, and how have your gains been so far on just that?

  21. Yes, I think that if you want to run methyl 1-test, to run it with some transdermal or injected aromatising compound (test or 4AD), and not something that also has 1-test in it.

    ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

  22. Originally posted by Baumer


    How many squirts are you doing right now, and how have your gains been so far on just that?
    i was doing 24 squirts daily of 4-ad and 10 mg a day of m-1-t.. gains were pretty good but i would definitely go with a longer cycle..
    PharmD
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 8 week m1t cycle
    By azgymrat in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-24-2004, 10:05 AM
  2. Recovery after a 2 week m1t cycle?
    By Comrade Flynn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-06-2004, 08:54 PM
  3. one week m1t cycle?
    By bj mun in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-06-2004, 02:34 PM
  4. Nolvadex ON 2nd week of 2 week M1T cycle
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-04-2004, 04:57 PM
  5. 2 week m1t cycle and no pct?
    By fullycovered in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-30-2003, 01:42 PM
Log in
Log in