What to stack with Phera?

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
Whats good to stack with Phera? H-drol, Superdrol, Havoc? I know its best to stack class 1 steroids with class 2. Anybody's experience with a stack would be great.

dan12

Awards
I was literally just about to make a thread on this. I want to do phera for my next cycle and i was thinking about trenadrol. I think it would be a really good cycle, can anyone comment on this possible stack?

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
I was literally just about to make a thread on this. I want to do phera for my next cycle and i was thinking about trenadrol. I think it would be a really good cycle, can anyone comment on this possible stack?
Yea I was thinking the same thing but Phera and Tren are both class 1 steroids.

Marsh11

Marsh11

Awards
  • Established
whats wrong with taking phera by itself? have u ever before? That in itself would produce more than enough gains if diet and training is down

larue38462

larue38462

Awards
I've been thinking about this a lot lately and am ready to do a run myself. A lot of people talk extremely negative about using 2 methyls at a time, but I don't see why a lower dose of 2 methyls is any different than a high dose of one methyl. I have run h drol at up to 100 mg for 5 wks and recovered nicely. I'm really thinking about doing 15mg pplex and 75mg hdrol for 4-5 wks (probably 4).

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
I've been thinking about this a lot lately and am ready to do a run myself. A lot of people talk extremely negative about using 2 methyls at a time, but I don't see why a lower dose of 2 methyls is any different than a high dose of one methyl. I have run h drol at up to 100 mg for 5 wks and recovered nicely. I'm really thinking about doing 15mg pplex and 75mg hdrol for 4-5 wks (probably 4).
That sounds good, have you heard of anyone stacking it with M-drol?

dan12

Awards
That sounds good, have you heard of anyone stacking it with M-drol?
I do not think stacking it with m-drol is advisable. They are 2 very strong compounds, some people do bridge them though.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Please explain this class 1 and class 2 stuff for me. I would advise a Phera/trendadrol stack over a Phera/Mdrol stack any day.

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
Ok this is from bodybuilding.com

You could argue if you want, but this isn't the only place I've seen this, just one I remember where the info is at.

Prohormone "Traits"

The difference between "wet" and "dry" steroids/phs is water retention. Water retention is caused by estrogen through aromatase.

Wikipedia: Aromatase is an enzyme of the cytochrome P450 superfamily (EC 1.14.14.1), whose function is to aromatize androgens (that is, to selectively increase their aromaticity), producing estrogens. As such, it is an important factor in sexual development.

Effectively: Aromatase is when excess testosterone converts to estrogen.

WET:
M1,4ADD
Phera
M1T (and subsequent legal variants/clones)
*Superdrol

DRY:
Bold
Epithios
Tren
*Superdrol
Halodrol
Winztrol
Furazadrol
Prop

STRENGTH:
Tren
Superdrol
M1T(and legal clones)
Phera
M14ADD

On the strength category there are probably more, but from what I hear those are the biggies.

Prohormone Classification

Steroids are classified under 2 categories. Class I has a strong binding to the androgen receptor. Class II does not bind to the androgen receptors, rather it works through other means in the body.

Simply put:
Class I = binds to androgen receptor
Class II = does not.

These prohormones classifications are based on their steroid counterparts. If there are any revisions needed PLEASE message me.
Class I
Boldenone based phs - 1,4AD & Bold
Progestin based phs - (similar to trenbolone) - Trenadrol & Trenaplex
Dienolone based phs - (again similar to tren) - Mdien
Mepitiostane (Thioderon) based phs - Epithio & Clones (Havoc/Epistane/so on so forth)
Desoxymethyltestosterone/DMT (Madol) based phs - pheraplex & clones
Testosterone - 4AD
DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) based phs - M5AA

Class II
Masteron (Dromostanolone) based phs - Superdrol & Clones
Oral Turinabol (Dehydrochlormethyltestosterone) based phs - Halodrol & Clones
Dianabol (methandrostenolone) based phs - M1,4ADD, M1T, 1-T
Winstrol (stanozolol) based phs - Winztrol, Orastan-A, Furaguno, etc
Furazabol (miotolan) based phs - Furazadrol etc
Progesterone based phs - Revolt, Propadrol, Max LMG
Clostebol based phs - Chlorodrol, Oxyguno, Promag 25

Not Prohormones...
Legal Gears Products - test boosters
AMS's products - test boosters
Testabolan is not a prohormone, it is an ecdysterone, tribulus, oglio peptide product.
Superdrol NG - Prasterone = DHEA, Methyl Xanthine = Caffine, Aprodine HCL = Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride, ATD - test booster/aromatase inhibitor

I would like to add that Eyayo showed me that Mass Tabs is a prosteroid - 2a, 17a-dimethyl 17b-hydroxy 5a-androstan-1-ene-3-one
however since its close to about 3-4 steroids/other prohormone compounds out there, I cant classify it. I would guess its a class 2 though.

If you plan on stacking two prohormones at the same time, the best combinations are class I mixed with a class II. For example SD/Bold, Halo/Tren, Phera/Prop, and so on..

Here's why, effectively when you take a class 1/class 1 stack, you're theoretically limiting your body's ability to suck up the little steroid molecules you're pumping into it. Think of it like a burger joint parking lot at lunchtime. There are no parking spots available, and you're stuck lying in wait for a spot to open up.

However, with a class 1/class 2 combination while one pro hormone floats around binding to the androgen receptor, the other little guy is busy attaching itself to other parts of the body to encourage growth.

Want to learn more about steroid classifications? Mesomorphosis has a great steroid profiles page.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Something dry.

PP/Hdrol, PP/Superdrol, PP/Winny, PP/Furaz

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Whats good to stack with Phera? H-drol, Superdrol, Havoc? I know its best to stack class 1 steroids with class 2. Anybody's experience with a stack would be great.

Hdrol or Havoc IMO would be the best bets, i would lean toward Hdrol personally though

75mg hdrol
30mg phera

both for 5 weeks.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Simply put:
Class I = binds to androgen receptor
Class II = does not.

These prohormones classifications are based on their steroid counterparts. If there are any revisions needed PLEASE message me.

Class I
Desoxymethyltestosterone/DMT (Madol) based phs - pheraplex (17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol)

Class II
Progesterone based phs - Max LMG (17-methyl-delta-2-etioallocholane)

i'd have my doubts about those two being radically different. LMG is dirtier (wetter), but the compounds are almost identical.

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
i'd have my doubts about those two being radically different. LMG is dirtier (wetter), but the compounds are almost identical.

i'd do a phera/havoc stack myself. wait. i am.
whats up suncloud, you starting that stack tomarrow?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
very similar. and yes, tomorrow. LMG + havoc. according to the document, they bind differently, but i have my doubts on that. regardless, it starts tomorrow.

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
very similar. and yes, tomorrow. LMG + havoc. according to the document, they bind differently, but i have my doubts on that. regardless, it starts tomorrow.
Sounds good, good luck. Im starting Phera tomarrow, thinking about bridging it with some M-drol towards the end.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
there's logs on that on this forum, so read up so you know what to expect. good luck.

mattakaspeedy

Awards
for your first cycle i would just do a solo run with 1 compound and you will gain nicly cos if you not experianced you you do a longer cycle or start stacking things, you may crash and burn.

Although at the moment i am doing a PP and SD 6 week bridge :)

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
for your first cycle i would just do a solo run with 1 compound and you will gain nicly cos if you not experianced you you do a longer cycle or start stacking things, you may crash and burn.

Although at the moment i am doing a PP and SD 6 week bridge :)
Hows that bridge working for you, Im thinking about doin the same thing.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Phera should never be stacked with anything! and it certainly isn't a dry PH. Mass and strength gains were enormous on Phera right up until about 2.5 weeks in and i got a nice lump under my left nip which is still here 2 years later. If you stack Phera with anything, you're retarded.

LilJeremy

LilJeremy

Banned
Awards
Did you add the chemical structure to the post you quoted? If so you are wrong. LMG is not ErgoMaxLMG. Its a totally different compound and not a progesterone.

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
Phera should never be stacked with anything! and it certainly isn't a dry PH. Mass and strength gains were enormous on Phera right up until about 2.5 weeks in and i got a nice lump under my left nip which is still here 2 years later. If you stack Phera with anything, you're retarded.
Why is that? If you got proper support supps and a good PCT lined up, and you know what your doing, why not? Maybe you didn't take proper precautions, maybe your prone to gyno, im not.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Why is that? If you got proper support supps and a good PCT lined up, and you know what your doing, why not? Maybe you didn't take proper precautions, maybe your prone to gyno, im not.
Their is just no reason to stack such a powerful compound, why do you not understand that?? I had all SERMs and AI's on hand when i ran my cycle, but yeah i was dumb, i should have stopped taking it as soon as i noticed the tiny lump, but i thought if i took my nolva id be fine. Clearly the wrong decision.

How do you know you are not gyno prone? How many cycles have you done already?

mattakaspeedy

Awards
the cycle is great however i would not recommend you do it, im fairly experianced and have done numerous cycles. You sound like this a your first or second...

trend747

trend747

Awards
Stacking two methyls isn't very smart. Before you do that, you should hit the real stuff...it'd be much safer.

mattakaspeedy

Awards
im not stacking them i am briding them
week 1 = PP
week 2 = PP
week 3 = PP
week 4 = PP + SD
week 5 =PP + SD
week 6 =SD

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
Stacking two methyls isn't very smart. Before you do that, you should hit the real stuff...it'd be much safer.
Just to clear things up, I meant Im bridging to M-drol, not stacking.