Fina & Dbold

D

djcee

Awards
what u guys think. am planning on doing this cycle. will i get fina dick?
100mg EOD Fina 1-6weeks
30mg ED DBol 1-4weeks
Clomid post cycle.

R

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
some proviron all along at like 25-50 mg ed and zma at night .

D

djcee

Awards
can i take magnesium & ZMA at the same time. i get crazy cramp on my lower abs. i can't get proviron

R

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
u dont have a source for proviron or u get cramps in ur abdomen when u take proviron ?

D

djcee

Awards
That's not what i meant i get cramp when i work out. my boddy told me to take magnesium, for the cramp. i never took proviron before.

R

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
proviron will help with the fina dick i meant . and yes , magnesium will help with cramps . and drink lots of water too . best thing is , get an electrolyte drink . cheap and has all u need .

D

djcee

Awards
there anything else i can use instead of proviron. i made my own fina, i dont have no source

B

b-boy

Awards
Originally posted by djcee
what u guys think. am planning on doing this cycle. will i get fina dick?
100mg EOD Fina 1-6weeks
30mg ED DBol 1-4weeks
Clomid post cycle.
the true answer to this question is PROBABLY yes but everyone is different, i for one have never experienced fina dick, i have never taken test with fina, and i know a few bro's that have done this and have never experienced F.D. so remember everyone is different, but to be on the safe side i would say throw some test in with that cycle and it will be solid bro.. good luck.

R

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by djcee
there anything else i can use instead of proviron. i made my own fina, i dont have no source
if u were smarter , u wud read the faq . i wont say anything more .

J

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
You will not necesarily get fina dick after 6 weeks. I know people who say that fina actually makes them more horny and at only 6 weeks fina dick may not affect you. Now if you got dbol I would say get some prop. Run a cycle like this.

1-8 fina at 100mg eod
1-8 prop at 100mg eod
1-6 dbol at 20mg ed.

If you don't have a source their are still some open source boards on the net, contact your mods and they may be able to point you in the right direction.