Quick question about Raloxifene on HDrol Cycle

bigcuz

Awards
Whats up fellas,

I'm getting ready to run an Hdrol cycle in about 2weeks, my last cycle was about 3 months ago and it was Epistane. I picked up a little gyno, and I've been battling it, but now its cycle time. What do you guys think, can i run raloxifene through my Hdrol cycle. I want to run it at about 60mg, for the duration of my cycle, and then switch out to toremifene for 4weeks during pct at 90mgs, then switch back to ralox after pct for 2 more months at 60mgs. Is this possible, what do you guys think.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
how/when did you develop gyno from epi?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you have gyno and aren't ok with that, why would you start another cycle?

That's like saying I burned my hand a few months ago. It's not quite healed yet, but I'm about to stick my hand in the fire again. Think bro

bigcuz

Awards
If you have gyno and aren't ok with that, why would you start another cycle?

That's like saying I burned my hand a few months ago. It's not quite healed yet, but I'm about to stick my hand in the fire again. Think bro
So your saying that nobody here has ever started a cycle with the remnants of gyno? Gyno heals itself in the same manner as your hand? Your saying that with no outside influence, gyno just heals itself just like your hand would after an injury. I don't think gyno works that way bro. Think bro. I know alot of dudes on here with a little gyno that still cycle like theres no tommorrow. Anyway, i thought i was clear with the question, "is it possible to run hdrol and raloxifene" not "is it okay to start another cycle with a tiny bit of gyno".

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So your saying that nobody here has ever started a cycle with the remnants of gyno? Gyno heals itself in the same manner as your hand? Your saying that with no outside influence, gyno just heals itself just like your hand would after an injury.
No, no, and no. I never said ANY of those things in my post.

Let me be more clear. You have spent cash on multiple serms and spent time into dealing with the gyno. Why jeopardize your investment, no matter how small the perceived risk with halo.

Also, if you're confident in your gyno reduction plan, you'll certainly be able to run your halo cycle soon enough, right?

The advice may too conservative for you personally. But that doesn't make it unsound advice for someone who's entire plan revolves around gyno treatments in the initial post of this thread.

bigcuz

Awards
No, no, and no. I never said ANY of those things in my post.

Let me be more clear. You have spent cash on multiple serms and spent time into dealing with the gyno. Why jeopardize your investment, no matter how small the perceived risk with halo.

Also, if you're confident in your gyno reduction plan, you'll certainly be able to run your halo cycle soon enough, right?

The advice may too conservative for you personally. But that doesn't make it unsound advice for someone who's entire plan revolves around gyno treatments in the initial post of this thread.
Understood.

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
Let's look at your last cycle first...
How many weeks on Epi?
When did you develop gyno (On cycle, PCT, after PCT)?
How was PCT setup (SERM, AI, etc)?

I think if we can answer these questions you might not need Ralox with Hdrol.

bigcuz

Awards
Let's look at your last cycle first...
How many weeks on Epi?
When did you develop gyno (On cycle, PCT, after PCT)?
How was PCT setup (SERM, AI, etc)?

I think if we can answer these questions you might not need Ralox with Hdrol.
4weeks epistane, developed gyno in last week of PCT which was OTC. Used letrozole immediately afterwards. 4 days later pain subsided, continued treatment for 45 days lumps went down significantly. SERM'd for about 2 weeks with Torm. Torm actually made my chest look tighter than ever. Dropped everything for about a month and a half and started cutting with no issues. Now Im ready to Cycle. The gyno aint really a big deal(small lump annoying, can still take my shirt off), the cycle aint either, but i would like to do both, if possible.

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
Did you run an AI of some sort during PCT?
6-oxo, 6-bromo, ATD?

I wouldn't worry about the Ralox on Hdrol myself.
I actually have gyno and ran Hdrol last cycle with no issues.

PCT I ran Torm 60mg week 1-2/30mg week 3-4 EOD, 6-oxo tapered up then down (6 weeks total AI).
I usually run my AI longer than cycle length and taper off...it's just my own personal comfort level.

bigcuz

Awards
Solid advice, any body else care to share some advice here.