ergopharms new 1-ad

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know when this new formula, currently out of stock, going to be available again. They report at their site later this year but wanted to know if anyone knew of anything more definitive.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Bump for exact same question. Also, anyone know what a good stacker with 1-AD might be, preferably non-methyl?

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
off hand without much thought - epi and revolt maybe faruzadrol.

stuntmanmike

Awards
anyone tried the new 1-ad. My first time on it i gained 20lbs, bumped my bench up a good 70lbs, no way this is as good. anybody here tried it before it went out of stock?

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
just the old school product - and it was good!

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know when this new formula, currently out of stock, going to be available again. They report at their site later this year but wanted to know if anyone knew of anything more definitive.
PA has said at BB that he goes to re-formulate the 1AD again, and that "re-new" version of 1-AD will be available in December, and will be stronger.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
PA has said at BB that he goes to re-formulate the 1AD again, and that "re-new" version of 1-AD will be available in December, and will be stronger.
is this a reformulation of the new formula post ban that came out very recently this past year? or another batch of the new forumla that was already released?

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
is this a reformulation of the new formula post ban that came out very recently this past year? or another batch of the new forumla that was already released?
He said its a reformulation of the "new post-ban formula" recently released by Ergopharm. He said it will be a totally new and stronger reformulation of 1-AD.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same thing as AMS 1-ad.. 1 Androsterone. Yea he will make it stronger, and stronger on your wallet too. I can only imagine. E-tailers selling it for 60 bucks for a 60ct. bottle and 200mgs a pill. This stuff isnt easy to source, so either do it right or get the **** out.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
He said its a reformulation of the "new post-ban formula" recently released by Ergopharm. He said it will be a totally new and stronger reformulation of 1-AD.
This is correct....

holy